|By Marketwired .||
|May 5, 2011 07:00 AM EDT||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 05/05/11 -- INTEROP 2011 -- Ixia (NASDAQ: XXIA), the leading global provider of converged IP network test solutions, will demonstrate its data center and cloud-computing testing solutions in conjunction with industry-leading vendors throughout the show floor and in its booth #1367 at Interop Las Vegas 2011. In addition, multiple speaking engagements, showcasing Ixia's test leadership, will feature Ixia expert technologists.
Ixia's prominence at Interop will focus on key innovations in several enterprise and service provider testing solutions:
- Simple, cost-effective testing for the enterprise -- Ixia will demonstrate how its new IxNetwork 6.0 test application and Xcellon-Flex 10/40GE Accelerated Performance load module allows for enterprise-level testing with affordable scaling and flexibility, click-through automation for easy test configuration, pre-packaged tests to facilitate cloud performance benchmarks, and team collaboration tools to leverage expertise.
- Complete cloud simulation and testing -- Ixia helps validate the performance of next-generation switches and routers that are key to cloud delivery. Ixia's new high-density 10GE/40GE "combo" load module and ImpairNet WAN emulation test module will demonstrate the ultra-low latency of the Force10 S4810 top-of-rack (ToR) switch in Ixia's booth. The following vendors will use Ixia equipment to demonstrate switch and router performance "in the cloud":
- Alcatel-Lucent will use Ixia solutions to demonstrate the superior performance and application delivery of its breakthrough data center switching solution in booth #1851.
- Brocade will use Ixia's market-leading HSE 100GE K2 module and the highest-density 10GE Xcellon-Flex module to showcase the 10GE and 100GE carrier-class scalability and service delivery of their cloud-optimized Brocade MLXe multiservice router in booth #833.
- Comprehensive cyber security and vulnerability testing -- Ixia helps to ensure critical application delivery, while balancing network performance with security effectiveness. Ixia's IxLoad-Attack application is a finalist in the Interop 2011 Security category.
- SonicWALL will use Ixia's IxLoad to showcase high throughput capabilities of its clustered SuperMassive E10800 Next-Generation Firewall, achieving more than 120Gbps of application throughput. Additionally, SonicWALL will use Ixia's IxLoad-Attack to demonstrate its next-generation firewall capabilities under highly-scalable and flexible attacks at its booth #851.
- Comprehensive testing for virtualized data center -- Ixia's comprehensive testing solutions for virtualized data centers validate servers and virtual machines residing in the cloud, ensuring the interoperability and security of devices, and validating quality of experiencing (QoE) across cloud services.
- Ultra-high application service delivery -- Ixia measures the capacity of elastic data centers, by validating secure communication with ultra-high-scale secure sockets layer (SSL), and verifies the extreme performance -- up to 160Gbps of application traffic, 400K SSL sessions/sec, and 20Gbps of SSL-encrypted traffic -- of networks using IxLoad and Xcellon-Ultra.
- Both Ixia and F5 Networks will stress F5's VIPRION application delivery controllers at F5 Network's booth #2027 and at Ixia's booth.
Ixia representatives will also present several lectures at the conference.
- Atul Bhatnagar, Ixia President and CEO will participate in the panel, The Path to 4G, on Thursday, May 12 from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. in room Lagoon L.
- Jim Smith, Ixia Vice President of Marketing, will co-present with Areg Alimian, Ixia Director of Product Management on the topic of Network Security: Ensuring that the Guards are at the Gates on Tuesday, May 10 from 3:15 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in room Mandalay Bay L.
- Tara Van Unen, Ixia Sr. Manager of Market Development will co-present with Nick Lippis, The Lippis Report CEO, on Virtualize Responsibly: Best Practices for Building Data Center Clouds on Wednesday, May 11 from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. in room Mandalay Bay J. At this special session, Mr. Lippis will unveil the results of his most recent round of 10G Top-of-Rack Switch Benchmark Test -- the industry's only apples-to-apples comparison of data center switch performance benchmarks.
Ixia is a leading provider of converged IP performance test systems and service verification platforms for wireless and wired infrastructures and services. Ixia's test systems are used by network and telephony equipment manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers, service providers, governments, and enterprises to validate the performance and reliability of complex networks, devices, and applications. Ixia's multiplay test systems address the growing need to test voice, video, and data services and network capability under real-world conditions. For more information, please go to www.ixiacom.com.
Ixia and the Ixia four-petal logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ixia. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,329
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 27, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,606
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 475
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, a leading provider of middleware modernization, integration, and management solutions, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware evolution products and services that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 616
StarNet Communications Corp has announced the addition of three Secure Remote Desktop modules to its flagship X-Win32 PC X server. The new modules enable X-Win32 to safely tunnel the remote desktops from Linux and Unix servers to the user’s PC over encrypted SSH. Traditionally, users of PC X servers deploy the XDMCP protocol to display remote desktop environments such as the Gnome and KDE desktops on Linux servers and the CDE environment on Solaris Unix machines. XDMCP is used primarily on comp...
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 612
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,961
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,346
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Aug. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,955
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,887
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 756
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitrons Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Hitrons Solutions Inc. is distributor in the North American market for unique products and services of small and medium-size businesses, including cloud services and solutions, SEO marketing platforms, and mobile applications.
Aug. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 605
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 790
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 662
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,777
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,005