|By Business Wire||
|December 11, 2012 05:22 AM EST||
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of MobileYouth's briefing "Social Media Best Practices: What can mobile brands do to engage youth on social media?" to their offering.
Social media has come a long way since it early days. Today not only all mobile brands have a social media presence, but they all have more than a million Facebook likes and thousands of Twitter followers. So what do mobile brands do now with all the people on their Facebook pages and Twitter accounts? What are the best practices for mobile brands to engage youth on social media.
Key Questions Answered:
1. What should brands talk about on social media to generate conversations?
2. How can brands use social media to connect youth with each other?
3. How can brands generate positive reviews from youth on social media?
4. What is the key to engaging young Fans and generating online earned media?
2. Licensing and Copyrights
3. In this briefing
4. Executive Summary
5. Executive Summary (Contd.)
6. Section 1: What should brands talk about on social media to generate conversations?
7. Youth follow brands that provide them with updates relevant to their social lives
8. O2 UK Case Study: Create conversations around offline events organized by the brand
9. Vodafone UK Case Study: Focus on the offline permission assets owned or sponsored by the brand
10. Youth are more likely to interact with peer generated content
11. Nokia Case Study: Post relevant user generated content to encourage youth participation
12. Section 2. How can brands use social media to connect youth with each other?
13. Brands apply traditional media strategy while using social media
14. Youth seek to connect with people, not brands, on social media
15. BlackBerry Case Study: Allow youth to connect with other youth on your social media platform
16. Boost Mobile Case Study: Use social media to collect insights into customer behavior around your product
17. Section 3. How can brands generate positive reviews from youth on social media?
18. Youth visit a brand's social media account to share their positive/negative experience with the brand
19. User generated content like reviews, images & videos help build trust on brand on social media
20. Verizon Wireless Case Study: Curate positive customer reviews making it visible to other social media users
21. Verizon Wireless Case Study: Positive experiences are not necessarily related to purchase or usage occasions
22. Section 4. What is the key to engaging young Fans and generating online earned media?
23. Youth prefer to interact with a person when connecting with brands using social media
24. Vodafone UK Case Study: Reveal real names of account managers to put a human face to social media
25. O2 UK Case Study: Allow online account managers to showcase their personality on social media
26. Samsung Galaxy Case Study: Fans will share positive experiences generating earned media for the brand
27. Need more insights and data?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77cff7/mobileyouth
Overgrown applications have given way to modular applications, driven by the need to break larger problems into smaller problems. Similarly large monolithic development processes have been forced to be broken into smaller agile development cycles. Looking at trends in software development, microservices architectures meet the same demands. Additional benefits of microservices architectures are compartmentalization and a limited impact of service failure versus a complete software malfunction. ...
Jul. 2, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,057
"We help to transform an organization and their operations and make them more efficient, more agile, and more nimble to move into the cloud or to move between cloud providers and create an agnostic tool set," noted Jeremy Steinert, DevOps Services Practice Lead at WSM International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 04:13 PM EDT Reads: 656
The basic integration architecture, as defined by ESBs, hasn’t changed for more than a decade. Most cloud integration providers still rely on an ESB architecture and their proprietary connectors. As a result, enterprise integration projects suffer from constraints of availability and reliability of these connectors that are not re-usable across other integration vendors. However, the rapid adoption of APIs and almost ubiquitous availability of APIs amongst most SaaS and Cloud applications are ra...
Jul. 2, 2015 03:18 PM EDT Reads: 717
Agile, which started in the development organization, has gradually expanded into other areas downstream - namely IT and Operations. Teams – then teams of teams – have streamlined processes, improved feedback loops and driven a much faster pace into IT departments which have had profound effects on the entire organization. In his session at DevOps Summit, Anders Wallgren, Chief Technology Officer of Electric Cloud, will discuss how DevOps and Continuous Delivery have emerged to help connect dev...
Jul. 2, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,039
"What Dyn is able to do with our Internet performance and our Internet intelligence is give companies visibility into what is actually going on in that cloud," noted Corey Hamilton, Product Marketing Manager at Dyn, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:52 PM EDT Reads: 696
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of pro...
Jul. 2, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,240
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,230
Manufacturing has widely adopted standardized and automated processes to create designs, build them, and maintain them through their life cycle. However, many modern manufacturing systems go beyond mechanized workflows to introduce empowered workers, flexible collaboration, and rapid iteration. Such behaviors also characterize open source software development and are at the heart of DevOps culture, processes, and tooling.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 924
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, will explore the IoT cloud-based platform technologies drivi...
Jul. 2, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,090
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and Containers together help companies to achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of...
Jul. 2, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,338
Live Webinar with 451 Research Analyst Peter Christy. Join us on Wednesday July 22, 2015, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET In a world where users are on the Internet and the applications are in the cloud, how do you maintain your historic SLA with your users? Peter Christy, Research Director, Networks at 451 Research, will discuss this new network paradigm, one in which there is no LAN and no WAN, and discuss what users and network administrators gain and give up when migrating to the agile world of clo...
Jul. 2, 2015 01:36 PM EDT Reads: 698
SYS-CON Events announced today that JFrog, maker of Artifactory, the popular Binary Repository Manager, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based in California, Israel and France, founded by longtime field-experts, JFrog, creator of Artifactory and Bintray, has provided the market with the first Binary Repository solution and a software distribution social platform.
Jul. 2, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,290
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,084
Internet of Things (IoT) will be a hybrid ecosystem of diverse devices and sensors collaborating with operational and enterprise systems to create the next big application. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Bramh Gupta, founder and CEO of robomq.io, and Fred Yatzeck, principal architect leading product development at robomq.io, discussed how choosing the right middleware and integration strategy from the get-go will enable IoT solution developers to adapt and grow with the industry, while at th...
Jul. 2, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,059
Containers are revolutionizing the way we deploy and maintain our infrastructures, but monitoring and troubleshooting in a containerized environment can still be painful and impractical. Understanding even basic resource usage is difficult – let alone tracking network connections or malicious activity. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gianluca Borello, Sr. Software Engineer at Sysdig, will cover the current state of the art for container monitoring and visibility, including pros / cons and liv...
Jul. 2, 2015 11:50 AM EDT Reads: 625