|By Business Wire||
|December 31, 2012 02:00 AM EST||
Comptel Corporation (NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: CTL1V) today announced that Robi Axiata Limited has chosen Comptel Social Links to help it become the leading mobile operator in Bangladesh. The communications service provider (CSP) will replace its manual marketing campaign management and analytics tools with Comptel’s technology, to automate contextually-relevant interactions, provide a better customer experience and drive business performance improvements.
Leveraging Comptel Social Links, including its Social Network Analysis (SNA) capabilities, Robi will be able to step up its micro-campaigning significantly. The CSP will be able to detect and prevent multi-SIM usage, identify and reduce churn, and predict customers’ future propensity for product upsells. Plus, Comptel’s predictive analytics technology will enable Robi to segment marketing based on customers’ usage, interests, location, and inclination to churn and influence, as well as utilise advanced offer management to upsell products and services.
- Robi Axiata is a joint venture company between Axiata Group Berhad in Malaysia and NTT DoCoMo Inc. in Japan. It is the fastest growing CSP and third-largest mobile operator in Bangladesh with more than 20 million subscribers. Robi has been a customer of Comptel’s since 2011 when the CSP selected Comptel Fulfillment to replace its postpaid, prepaid and VAS provisioning systems.
- Comptel Social Links is an advanced predictive analytics product that enables CSPs to analyse their customer data and improve their marketing processes. It allows operators to determine which individual subscribers to engage and the right message and time to target them, for example, to combat churn, offer new services and create new revenue and upsell opportunities.
- Comptel Social Links, part of Comptel’s Intelligent Customer Interaction suite, is the cornerstone of the company’s Contextual Intelligence for Telco (CIQ4T) concept. This award-winning approach allows operators to better understand the uniqueness of individual subscribers and circumstances, and leverage that knowledge to predict behaviours and transfer it into actions to maximise their business performance.
- “Customers are at the heart of our business, and catering to their interests has always been a key goal for us,” said Pradeep Shiravastava, Chief Marketing Officer Market Operation, Robi Axiata Limited. “With Comptel Social Links, we’re confident that we can achieve an even higher level of customer satisfaction by amplifying our marketing campaigns with truly comprehensive insights into their behaviours, needs and desires. The benefits Comptel Social Links will bring are boundless, and we’re looking forward to seeing the results.”
- “With fierce competition at every corner, CSPs must make differentiation a priority in order to stay relevant. One of the key ways to accomplish this is through contextually-relevant, and even better automated, customer interactions,” said Timo Koistinen, senior vice president, Asia Pacific, Comptel. “Comptel Social Links, along with its SNA capabilities, will give Robi the edge it needs to keep customers engaged and realise significant benefits, especially churn prevention, bettering its bottom line.”
- For more information about Comptel, visit www.comptel.com. Learn more about the company’s Customer Engagement solutions, including advanced predictive analytics offering.
- Connect with Comptel on its blog, Compelling Conversations on OSS, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Also visit the company’s Vimeo and YouTube channels.
Comptel, OSS, customer engagement, Comptel Social Links, analytics, Robi Axiata Limited, Robi, Bangladesh, Comptel Fulfillment, provisioning, Social Network Analysis, SNA, Comptel Fulfillment, CIQ4T, Contextual Intelligence for Telco, CSP, marketing, churn, offer management, predictive, mobile
About Comptel Corporation
Since 1986, Comptel has helped more than 280 service providers across 85 countries meet over one billion subscribers’ communications and infotainment needs. Comptel’s solutions are built on an event – analysis – action strategic framework that leverages the company’s strengths in event data processing and advanced predictive analytics to enable real-time action. Comptel’s service fulfillment, mediation, charging and policy control, and predictive social analytics products with implementation and professional services enable service providers to enhance customer engagement and, in turn, create revenue, reduce costs and lessen churn. Comptel has a global team of nearly 700 professionals, and net sales were EUR 77 million in 2011. For more information, visit www.comptel.com.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Infrastructure & Services will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS) is a managed services provider of cloud computing solutions for the IBM Power Systems market. The company helps mid-market firms built on IBM hardware platforms to deploy new levels of reliable and cost-effective computing and hig...
Jul. 6, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,904
The enterprise market will drive IoT device adoption over the next five years. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Greenough, an analyst at BI Intelligence, division of Business Insider, analyzed how companies will adopt IoT products and the associated cost of adopting those products. John Greenough is the lead analyst covering the Internet of Things for BI Intelligence- Business Insider’s paid research service. Numerous IoT companies have cited his analysis of the IoT. Prior to joining BI In...
Jul. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,162
Live Webinar with 451 Research Analyst Peter Christy. Join us on Wednesday July 22, 2015, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET In a world where users are on the Internet and the applications are in the cloud, how do you maintain your historic SLA with your users? Peter Christy, Research Director, Networks at 451 Research, will discuss this new network paradigm, one in which there is no LAN and no WAN, and discuss what users and network administrators gain and give up when migrating to the agile world of clo...
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,597
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,883
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, it is now feasible to create a rich desktop and tuned mobile experience with a single codebase, without compromising performance or usability.
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,095
Containers are revolutionizing the way we deploy and maintain our infrastructures, but monitoring and troubleshooting in a containerized environment can still be painful and impractical. Understanding even basic resource usage is difficult – let alone tracking network connections or malicious activity. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gianluca Borello, Sr. Software Engineer at Sysdig, will cover the current state of the art for container monitoring and visibility, including pros / cons and liv...
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,951
SYS-CON Media announced today that CloudBees, the Jenkins Enterprise company, has launched ad campaigns on SYS-CON's DevOps Journal. CloudBees' campaigns focus on the business value of Continuous Delivery and how it has been recognized as a game changer for IT and is now a top priority for organizations, and the best ways to optimize Jenkins to ensure your continuous integration environment is optimally configured.
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,115
SYS-CON Events announced today that ProfitBricks, the provider of painless cloud infrastructure, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ProfitBricks is the IaaS provider that offers a painless cloud experience for all IT users, with no learning curve. ProfitBricks boasts flexible cloud servers and networking, an integrated Data Center Designer tool for visual control over the...
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,155
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,953
"In the IoT space we are helping customers, mostly enterprises and industry verticals where time-to-value is critical, and we help them with the ability to do faster insights and actions using our platform so they can transform their business operations," explained Venkat Eswara, VP of Marketing at Vitria, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 656
The most often asked question post-DevOps introduction is: “How do I get started?” There’s plenty of information on why DevOps is valid and important, but many managers still struggle with simple basics for how to initiate a DevOps program in their business. They struggle with issues related to current organizational inertia, the lack of experience on Continuous Integration/Delivery, understanding where DevOps will affect revenue and budget, etc. In their session at DevOps Summit, JP Morgenthal...
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,569
"We provide a web application framework for building really sophisticated web applications that run on a browser without any installation need so we get used for biotech, defense, and banking applications," noted Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit (http://DevOpsSummit.SYS-CON.com), held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,761
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,804
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,042
"The idea of polyglot persistence is you have to apply the right database for the job - you always have to have many different databases in play. We offer that whole system as a service," explained Raj Singh, Developer Advocate for IBM Cloud Data Services, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 912