|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 08:16 AM EST||
The Integrated Marketing Advisory Board (IMAB) today announced that nominations are open for the second annual Integrated Marketing Awards. Awards will be presented at the NTC Nonprofit Technology Conference, April 11-13, 2013 in Minneapolis, MN to three nonprofit organizations showing exemplary leadership in the area of integrated marketing. Winning campaigns also will be discussed in a session at the conference.
The Integrated Marketing Awards recognize the results of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns or programs in each of the three core pillars of integrated marketing as defined by the IMAB:
- The Donor: How did an organization’s integrated marketing campaign or program have an impact on donor satisfaction and the donor experience?
- The Organization: How did an effort across an entire organization demonstrate alignment of strategy, structure, culture and skills to showcase integrated marketing efforts?
- The Practice: A real-world case study that highlights best practices in the field of integrated marketing.
To nominate an organization, please go to: http://www.imabgroup.net/2013-imab-awards-nomination.html. The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, March 8, 2013. The IMAB will review each nomination, select winners, and present the awards.
Last year’s winners of the IMAB Integrated Marketing Awards were:
- CARE, a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty, won in the category of The Donor.
- The Ontario SPCA, one of the largest, most responsive animal welfare organizations in Canada, won in the category of The Organization.
- TVO, Ontario's public education media organization, won in the category of The Practice.
About The Integrated Marketing Advisory Board
The Integrated Marketing Advisory Board is a collection of 12 industry-leading organizations with deep expertise in integrated marketing both in the nonprofit sector and the for-profit sector. The vision of the Integrated Marketing Advisory Board is to promote a discussion of the various successes and failures related to integrated marketing: understandings, trends, benefits and adoptions of integrated marketing activities within the nonprofit community. The 12 members are: Amergent, Avalon Consulting Group, Barton Cotton, Blackbaud, CDR Fundraising Group, Donordigital, Grizzard Communications, hjc, Merkle, NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network, Russ Reid, and SCA Direct. To learn more, visit: www.IMABgroup.net.
Sep. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,390
Sep. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,568
Sep. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,229
Sep. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,805
Sep. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,440
Sep. 25, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,546
Sep. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,525
Sep. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,749
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,578
Sep. 25, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,519
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,518
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,605
Sep. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 831
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,464
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Sep. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,384