|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:41 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Global performance marketing leaders and influencers will convene in New York City this March 12-13 for the first annual Performance Marketing Insights conference to discuss and shape the future of the industry.
The sponsors represent the high caliber of the event and the industry support for the conference with Affiliate Window as Titanium, HasOffers as Platinum and a stellar trio in Gold sponsorship with Performance Horizon Group, Affiliate Traction and Cake Marketing.
Offering the figure heads of performance marketing an exclusive conference and international networking opportunity, the first annual Performing Marketing Insights conference will be held in New York City, March 12-13, 2013.
Participants will meet, hear from, and talk to, other global industry leaders as they share C-level insight on actionable best practices, case studies, strategy, and trends that are molding the present and future of the performance marketing field.
"After 15 years of successful performance marketing leadership and programming dozens of international affiliate and performance marketing events throughout the U.K. and Europe, we are proud to bring a world of performance marketing experience, leaders, strategists, and influencers to New York for an unprecedented U.S. pow wow in this booming industry," said Mathew Wood, Founder and Investor of A4u, organizer and parent to the Performance Marketing Insights conference.
Delivering on the conference's global perspective and theme, opening remarks will be given by Liane Dietrich, U.S. and U.K. Chief Operations Officer of Rakuten Linkshare. As Chief Operating Officer, Liane Dietrich is responsible for the planning and execution of Rakuten LinkShare's vision to deliver world class online marketing solutions for the leading global Performance Marketing Network, The speaker roster includes:
- Peter Klein, SVP of MediaWhiz, discussing strategy on how marketers can tap the power of performance marketing
- Bjorn Hougard, VP Network Distribution, Neverblue, takes you through push, display, social, SMS, search, redirect, click-to-call and offline redemptions providing a heightened grounding of mobile operations that can be implemented immediately
- Mathew Wood, Founder/Investor, A4u/vouchercloud; Jason Spievak, CEO, Ring Revenue; and Jeff McCollum, Founder, Cake Marketing, discuss shifting strategies to encompass agile consumers and drive app downloads, click-to-call conversion, brand awareness, and m-commerce sales
- Martin MacDonald, Director, Inbound Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network, bridges the gap between paid search and organic SEO to maximize returns.
- Dr. Augustine Fou, Digital Change Agent, talks using insights from digital to improve marketing ROI, innovate products, and make your business more efficient.
- Marc Grabowski, COO, Nanigans, takes you the through using Facebook ads to acquire more profitable, long-term customers.
- Greg Shepard, Founder and CEO, Affiliate Traction; and Sandra McDill, Global Client Services Director, Tagman, discuss aligning affiliate campaigns, multi-channel tracking, and strategic objectives into a comprehensive strategy.
- Dominic Edmunds, Founder, SalesCycle, makes the case for email marketing as the still alive bedrock of digital marketing.
- Ian Chamandy, Business Architect, Blueprint Business Architecture, offers a single strategic focus that he asserts can guide every decision you make and action you take, while inspiring your employees to operate at a higher level.
- Charles Calabrese, VP of Operations, Performance Horizon Group; and Dave Naffziger, CEO, Brand Verity, put their heads together in a conversation about actionable data to create and measure KPIs, incentivize affiliates, plan budgets, and increase investments that will provide competitive advantage.
- Geno Prussakov, CEO & Founder, AM Navigator; Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director, The Performance Marketing Association; Robert Glazer, Founder, Acceleration Partners; and Jessie Jones, Founder and CEO, PopShops, take on where affiliate networks should invest their resources in 2013.
- Sri Sharma, Founder & Managing Director, Net Media Planet provides actionable ideas on leveraging opportunities to grow your business internationally.
- James Maley, Head of Corporate Clients, North West, Tradedoubler; Jessica Nathan, Global Affiliate Manager, Hilton Worldwide; and Peter Figueredo, Netx.com, share 360° perspective on international, regional, and local affiliate strategy.
- Richard Baxter, Founder, SEO Gadget; Laura Lippay, CEO, SEO Gadget US, offer 60 search, social, conversion, mobile, and content tips, tools, and timesavers in 60 minutes.
- Kevin Edwards, Strategy Director, Affiliate Window; Todd Crawford, Co-Founder, and Impact Radius; and Peter Hamilton, Partner and CEO, HasOffers, share their global perspective on what is really threatening the future of the industry.
- Greg Boser, President, BlueGlass, Interactive, discusses efficient content strategy that maximizes resources to create reactive content, refreshes aging content, and approaching new audiences.
- Chris Dessi, CEO, Silverback Social; Mark Grabowski, COO, Nanigans; and Dan Merritts, CEO, F#, debate the true commerce potential of social.
- Jenny Williams, Senior Merchant Manager, Skimlinks; and Aaron Weissman, Director of Marketing, Skimlinks, put forth three ways to hack the purchase funnel to boost sales.
- Sarah Bundy, Founder and CEO, All Inclusive Marketing; and Mark Walters, Managing Director, Affiliate Window, debate the fear in affiliate marketing and pushing boundaries to promote innovation and creativity.
- Danny Kourianos, VP of Product, mediaForge, discusses strategy to drive synergy between display campaigns and affiliate channels to optimize return on ad spend (ROAS).
"Big data, mobile, regulation, and industry and technological convergence will drive and shape the performance marketing industry in 2013," said Sarah Parsonage, Managing Director for Performance Marketing Insights: New York. "This conference signals the beginning of the global coming together of the performance marketing industry as we move toward becoming an even more nimble, sophisticated, integrated, and prosperous sector."
Performance marketing is a pricing model of interactive digital advertising which pays on a "performance" basis and includes search, affiliate, display, social, mobile, data, and email.
For more information on the conference, visit PerformanceMarketingInsights.com. For media inquiries contact:
Existem Events is the company behind all A4u brands, including the 70,000 strong Affiliate Marketing online hubA4u, the World's largest Performance Marketing Awards ceremony, and Europe's largest Performance Marketing Conference series, a4uexpo. A4uexpo was founded in 2007 and has since launched successful shows in the UK, Spain, Germany and The Netherlands.
A4u's core mission is to connect Publishers, Agencies, Networks and Advertisers through inspirational, cutting-edge and educational events, content, and platforms.
Media Contact: Victoria Osorio, Indicate Media, 646-396-6091, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Sep. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 458
Skeuomorphism usually means retaining existing design cues in something new that doesn’t actually need them. However, the concept of skeuomorphism can be thought of as relating more broadly to applying existing patterns to new technologies that, in fact, cry out for new approaches. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gordon Haff, Senior Cloud Strategy Marketing and Evangelism Manager at Red Hat, discussed why containers should be paired with new architectural practices such as microservices rathe...
Sep. 1, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 407
SYS-CON Events announced today that G2G3 will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based on a collective appreciation for user experience, design, and technology, G2G3 is uniquely qualified and motivated to redefine how organizations and people engage in an increasingly digital world.
Aug. 31, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 499
Any Ops team trying to support a company in today’s cloud-connected world knows that a new way of thinking is required – one just as dramatic than the shift from Ops to DevOps. The diversity of modern operations requires teams to focus their impact on breadth vs. depth. In his session at DevOps Summit, Adam Serediuk, Director of Operations at xMatters, Inc., will discuss the strategic requirements of evolving from Ops to DevOps, and why modern Operations has begun leveraging the “NoOps” approa...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 399
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome,” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Aug. 31, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 368
Organizations from small to large are increasingly adopting cloud solutions to deliver essential business services at a much lower cost. According to cyber security experts, the frequency and severity of cyber-attacks are on the rise, causing alarm to businesses and customers across a variety of industries. To defend against exploits like these, a company must adopt a comprehensive security defense strategy that is designed for their business. In 2015, organizations such as United Airlines, Sony...
Aug. 31, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 483
The Internet of Things is in the early stages of mainstream deployment but it promises to unlock value and rapidly transform how organizations manage, operationalize, and monetize their assets. IoT is a complex structure of hardware, sensors, applications, analytics and devices that need to be able to communicate geographically and across all functions. Once the data is collected from numerous endpoints, the challenge then becomes converting it into actionable insight.
Aug. 31, 2015 07:00 PM EDT
Puppet Labs has announced the next major update to its flagship product: Puppet Enterprise 2015.2. This release includes new features providing DevOps teams with clarity, simplicity and additional management capabilities, including an all-new user interface, an interactive graph for visualizing infrastructure code, a new unified agent and broader infrastructure support.
Aug. 31, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 523
Consumer IoT applications provide data about the user that just doesn’t exist in traditional PC or mobile web applications. This rich data, or “context,” enables the highly personalized consumer experiences that characterize many consumer IoT apps. This same data is also providing brands with unprecedented insight into how their connected products are being used, while, at the same time, powering highly targeted engagement and marketing opportunities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nathan Trel...
Aug. 31, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 243
Amazon and Google have built software-defined data centers (SDDCs) that deliver massively scalable services with great efficiency. Yet, building SDDCs has proven to be a near impossibility for ‘normal’ companies without hyper-scale resources. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, David Cauthron, founder and chief executive officer of Nimboxx, will discuss the evolution of virtualization (hardware, application, memory, storage) and how commodity / open source hyper converged infrastructure (HCI) so...
Aug. 31, 2015 04:45 PM EDT
In their Live Hack” presentation at 17th Cloud Expo, Stephen Coty and Paul Fletcher, Chief Security Evangelists at Alert Logic, will provide the audience with a chance to see a live demonstration of the common tools cyber attackers use to attack cloud and traditional IT systems. This “Live Hack” uses open source attack tools that are free and available for download by anybody. Attendees will learn where to find and how to operate these tools for the purpose of testing their own IT infrastructu...
Aug. 31, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 462
The web app is agile. The REST API is agile. The testing and planning are agile. But alas, data infrastructures certainly are not. Once an application matures, changing the shape or indexing scheme of data often forces at best a top down planning exercise and at worst includes schema changes that force downtime. The time has come for a new approach that fundamentally advances the agility of distributed data infrastructures. Come learn about a new solution to the problems faced by software organ...
Aug. 31, 2015 04:30 PM EDT
With the Apple Watch making its way onto wrists all over the world, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a staple in the workplace. In fact, Forrester reported that 68 percent of technology and business decision-makers characterize wearables as a top priority for 2015. Recognizing their business value early on, FinancialForce.com was the first to bring ERP to wearables, helping streamline communication across front and back office functions. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kevin Roberts...
Aug. 31, 2015 03:15 PM EDT
IBM’s Blue Box Cloud, powered by OpenStack, is now available in any of IBM’s globally integrated cloud data centers running SoftLayer infrastructure. Less than 90 days after its acquisition of Blue Box, IBM has integrated its Blue Box Cloud Dedicated private-cloud-as-a-service into its broader portfolio of OpenStack® based solutions. The announcement, made today at the OpenStack Silicon Valley event, further highlights IBM’s continued support to deliver OpenStack solutions across all cloud depl...
Aug. 31, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 249
Red Hat is investing in Tesora, the number one contributor to OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) also ranked among the top 20 companies contributing to OpenStack overall. Tesora, the company bringing OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) to the enterprise, has announced that Red Hat and others have invested in the company as a part of Tesora's latest funding round. The funding agreement expands on the ongoing collaboration between Tesora and Red Hat, which dates back to Febr...
Aug. 31, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 379