|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:41 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Global performance marketing leaders and influencers will convene in New York City this March 12-13 for the first annual Performance Marketing Insights conference to discuss and shape the future of the industry.
The sponsors represent the high caliber of the event and the industry support for the conference with Affiliate Window as Titanium, HasOffers as Platinum and a stellar trio in Gold sponsorship with Performance Horizon Group, Affiliate Traction and Cake Marketing.
Offering the figure heads of performance marketing an exclusive conference and international networking opportunity, the first annual Performing Marketing Insights conference will be held in New York City, March 12-13, 2013.
Participants will meet, hear from, and talk to, other global industry leaders as they share C-level insight on actionable best practices, case studies, strategy, and trends that are molding the present and future of the performance marketing field.
"After 15 years of successful performance marketing leadership and programming dozens of international affiliate and performance marketing events throughout the U.K. and Europe, we are proud to bring a world of performance marketing experience, leaders, strategists, and influencers to New York for an unprecedented U.S. pow wow in this booming industry," said Mathew Wood, Founder and Investor of A4u, organizer and parent to the Performance Marketing Insights conference.
Delivering on the conference's global perspective and theme, opening remarks will be given by Liane Dietrich, U.S. and U.K. Chief Operations Officer of Rakuten Linkshare. As Chief Operating Officer, Liane Dietrich is responsible for the planning and execution of Rakuten LinkShare's vision to deliver world class online marketing solutions for the leading global Performance Marketing Network, The speaker roster includes:
- Peter Klein, SVP of MediaWhiz, discussing strategy on how marketers can tap the power of performance marketing
- Bjorn Hougard, VP Network Distribution, Neverblue, takes you through push, display, social, SMS, search, redirect, click-to-call and offline redemptions providing a heightened grounding of mobile operations that can be implemented immediately
- Mathew Wood, Founder/Investor, A4u/vouchercloud; Jason Spievak, CEO, Ring Revenue; and Jeff McCollum, Founder, Cake Marketing, discuss shifting strategies to encompass agile consumers and drive app downloads, click-to-call conversion, brand awareness, and m-commerce sales
- Martin MacDonald, Director, Inbound Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network, bridges the gap between paid search and organic SEO to maximize returns.
- Dr. Augustine Fou, Digital Change Agent, talks using insights from digital to improve marketing ROI, innovate products, and make your business more efficient.
- Marc Grabowski, COO, Nanigans, takes you the through using Facebook ads to acquire more profitable, long-term customers.
- Greg Shepard, Founder and CEO, Affiliate Traction; and Sandra McDill, Global Client Services Director, Tagman, discuss aligning affiliate campaigns, multi-channel tracking, and strategic objectives into a comprehensive strategy.
- Dominic Edmunds, Founder, SalesCycle, makes the case for email marketing as the still alive bedrock of digital marketing.
- Ian Chamandy, Business Architect, Blueprint Business Architecture, offers a single strategic focus that he asserts can guide every decision you make and action you take, while inspiring your employees to operate at a higher level.
- Charles Calabrese, VP of Operations, Performance Horizon Group; and Dave Naffziger, CEO, Brand Verity, put their heads together in a conversation about actionable data to create and measure KPIs, incentivize affiliates, plan budgets, and increase investments that will provide competitive advantage.
- Geno Prussakov, CEO & Founder, AM Navigator; Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director, The Performance Marketing Association; Robert Glazer, Founder, Acceleration Partners; and Jessie Jones, Founder and CEO, PopShops, take on where affiliate networks should invest their resources in 2013.
- Sri Sharma, Founder & Managing Director, Net Media Planet provides actionable ideas on leveraging opportunities to grow your business internationally.
- James Maley, Head of Corporate Clients, North West, Tradedoubler; Jessica Nathan, Global Affiliate Manager, Hilton Worldwide; and Peter Figueredo, Netx.com, share 360° perspective on international, regional, and local affiliate strategy.
- Richard Baxter, Founder, SEO Gadget; Laura Lippay, CEO, SEO Gadget US, offer 60 search, social, conversion, mobile, and content tips, tools, and timesavers in 60 minutes.
- Kevin Edwards, Strategy Director, Affiliate Window; Todd Crawford, Co-Founder, and Impact Radius; and Peter Hamilton, Partner and CEO, HasOffers, share their global perspective on what is really threatening the future of the industry.
- Greg Boser, President, BlueGlass, Interactive, discusses efficient content strategy that maximizes resources to create reactive content, refreshes aging content, and approaching new audiences.
- Chris Dessi, CEO, Silverback Social; Mark Grabowski, COO, Nanigans; and Dan Merritts, CEO, F#, debate the true commerce potential of social.
- Jenny Williams, Senior Merchant Manager, Skimlinks; and Aaron Weissman, Director of Marketing, Skimlinks, put forth three ways to hack the purchase funnel to boost sales.
- Sarah Bundy, Founder and CEO, All Inclusive Marketing; and Mark Walters, Managing Director, Affiliate Window, debate the fear in affiliate marketing and pushing boundaries to promote innovation and creativity.
- Danny Kourianos, VP of Product, mediaForge, discusses strategy to drive synergy between display campaigns and affiliate channels to optimize return on ad spend (ROAS).
"Big data, mobile, regulation, and industry and technological convergence will drive and shape the performance marketing industry in 2013," said Sarah Parsonage, Managing Director for Performance Marketing Insights: New York. "This conference signals the beginning of the global coming together of the performance marketing industry as we move toward becoming an even more nimble, sophisticated, integrated, and prosperous sector."
Performance marketing is a pricing model of interactive digital advertising which pays on a "performance" basis and includes search, affiliate, display, social, mobile, data, and email.
For more information on the conference, visit PerformanceMarketingInsights.com. For media inquiries contact:
Existem Events is the company behind all A4u brands, including the 70,000 strong Affiliate Marketing online hubA4u, the World's largest Performance Marketing Awards ceremony, and Europe's largest Performance Marketing Conference series, a4uexpo. A4uexpo was founded in 2007 and has since launched successful shows in the UK, Spain, Germany and The Netherlands.
A4u's core mission is to connect Publishers, Agencies, Networks and Advertisers through inspirational, cutting-edge and educational events, content, and platforms.
Media Contact: Victoria Osorio, Indicate Media, 646-396-6091, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
The speed of software changes in growing and large scale rapid-paced DevOps environments presents a challenge for continuous testing. Many organizations struggle to get this right. Practices that work for small scale continuous testing may not be sufficient as the requirements grow. In his session at DevOps Summit, Marc Hornbeek, Sr. Solutions Architect of DevOps continuous test solutions at Spirent Communications, explained the best practices of continuous testing at high scale, which is rele...
Jul. 29, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,367
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,022
"We have been in business for 21 years and have been building many enterprise solutions, all IT plumbing - server, storage, interconnects," stated Alex Gorbachev, President of Intelligent Systems Services, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,027
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Jul. 29, 2015 05:30 PM EDT
"We specialize in testing. DevOps is all about continuous delivery and accelerating the delivery pipeline and there is no continuous delivery without testing," noted Marc Hornbeek, Sr. Solutions Architect at Spirent Communications, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 363
How do you securely enable access to your applications in AWS without exposing any attack surfaces? The answer is usually very complicated because application environments morph over time in response to growing requirements from your employee base, your partners and your customers. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, Haseeb Budhani, CEO and Co-founder of Soha, shared five common approaches that DevOps teams follow to secure access to applications deployed in AWS, Azure, etc., and the friction an...
Jul. 29, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 499
"Alert Logic is a managed security service provider that basically deploys technologies, but we support those technologies with the people and process behind it," stated Stephen Coty, Chief Security Evangelist at Alert Logic, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 328
Digital Transformation is the ultimate goal of cloud computing and related initiatives. The phrase is certainly not a precise one, and as subject to hand-waving and distortion as any high-falutin' terminology in the world of information technology. Yet it is an excellent choice of words to describe what enterprise IT—and by extension, organizations in general—should be working to achieve. Digital Transformation means: handling all the data types being found and created in the organizat...
Jul. 29, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,070
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Jul. 29, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 241
The essence of cloud computing is that all consumable IT resources are delivered as services. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, demonstrated the concepts and implementations of two important cloud computing deliveries: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). He discussed from business and technical viewpoints what exactly they are, why we care, how they are different and in what ways, and the strategies for IT to tran...
Jul. 29, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 396
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Jul. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 468
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of pro...
Jul. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,258
With SaaS use rampant across organizations, how can IT departments track company data and maintain security? More and more departments are commissioning their own solutions and bypassing IT. A cloud environment is amorphous and powerful, allowing you to set up solutions for all of your user needs: document sharing and collaboration, mobile access, e-mail, even industry-specific applications. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Shawn Mills, President and a founder of Green House Data, discussed h...
Jul. 29, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 326
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Jul. 29, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 109
Discussions about cloud computing are evolving into discussions about enterprise IT in general. As enterprises increasingly migrate toward their own unique clouds, new issues such as the use of containers and microservices emerge to keep things interesting. In this Power Panel at 16th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the state of cloud computing today, and what enterprise IT professionals need to know about how the latest topics and trends affect t...
Jul. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,170