|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 02:40 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Global market review of electric and electronic distribution systems - forecasts to 2027
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE electric and electronic distribution systems sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
- This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE electric and electronic distribution systems market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
- You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive electric and electronic distribution systems sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
- Purchase this report and receive 12 months' complimentary access to QUBE, just-auto's online research tool.
- What's new
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso Corporation
- Lear Corporation
- Leoni AG
- Organisational structure
- Customers and contracts
- Merger and acquisition activity
- PKC Group
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems
- TE Automotive
- Yazaki Corporation
- Market trends
- Market shares
- Global market
- European market
- Japanese market
- North American market
- Emerging markets
- Defining the elements
- Increased electronic content
- Delphi is pushing for standardised wiring harness development
- Delphi offers a standardised approach to wiring harness development
- Cable innovations
- Beru develops introduces Wire in Composite
- ExxonMobil makes cables more flexible
- Aluminium wires from Sumitomo
- Leoni makes advances in cable production processes
- New cable technology from Delphi
- Lightweight cable from Leoni
- Design and development tool innovations
- Consortia develops new architecture
- Delphi's Velocity Tool Suite
- New software from Intedis
- Mentor Graphics' software to support wire harness designs
- Other innovations
- Federal-Mogul's innovation to reduce electromagmetic interference
- New PCB from Delphi
- New colour concentrates from Teknor Color
- New hydrolysis-resistant PBT resin from Ticona
- Body control units
- Delphi's connection systems
- Delphi's electrical centre technology
- In-vehicle wireless charging
- Valeo advances the the power control unit
- Wiring harnesses
- Interviews and insights
Tables and figures
List of tables
Fastest growing markets of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (% growth)
- Market volumes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (39000 units)
- Volume changes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (39000 units)
- Change in volume of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (%)
- Relative market sizes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (% share)
- North American manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2011, % of volume
- Japanese manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- European manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- Global manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- Lear Corp's electrical and electronic production facilities, 2013
Contact Clare: [email protected]
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann returns to 'DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017' as Conference Chair The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. "DevOps is set to be one of the most profound disruptions to hit IT in decades," said Andi Mann. "It is a natural extension of cloud computing, and I have seen both firsthand and in independent research the fantastic results DevOps delivers. So I am excited to help the great t...
Jan. 21, 2017 07:45 AM EST Reads: 2,439
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Jan. 21, 2017 07:30 AM EST Reads: 1,293
In 2014, Amazon announced a new form of compute called Lambda. We didn't know it at the time, but this represented a fundamental shift in what we expect from cloud computing. Now, all of the major cloud computing vendors want to take part in this disruptive technology. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, John Jelinek IV, a web developer at Linux Academy, will discuss why major players like AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, and Google Cloud Platform are all trying to sidestep VMs and containers...
Jan. 21, 2017 07:15 AM EST Reads: 929
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Jan. 21, 2017 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,946
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive ad...
Jan. 21, 2017 06:30 AM EST Reads: 1,654
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, discussed the best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Jan. 21, 2017 06:00 AM EST Reads: 2,071
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, contrasted how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He showed how the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He also demoed building immutable pipelines in the cloud ...
Jan. 21, 2017 05:30 AM EST Reads: 3,551
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Jan. 21, 2017 05:00 AM EST Reads: 3,014
Choosing the right cloud for your workloads is a balancing act that can cost your organization time, money and aggravation - unless you get it right the first time. Economics, speed, performance, accessibility, administrative needs and security all play a vital role in dictating your approach to the cloud. Without knowing the right questions to ask, you could wind up paying for capacity you'll never need or underestimating the resources required to run your applications.
Jan. 21, 2017 05:00 AM EST Reads: 4,043
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT depl...
Jan. 21, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 1,988
The pace of innovation, vendor lock-in, production sustainability, cost-effectiveness, and managing risk… In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dan Choquette, Founder of RackN, discussed how CIOs are challenged finding the balance of finding the right tools, technology and operational model that serves the business the best. He also discussed how clouds, open source software and infrastructure solutions have benefits but also drawbacks and how workload and operational portability between vendors an...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 5,042
Adding public cloud resources to an existing application can be a daunting process. The tools that you currently use to manage the software and hardware outside the cloud aren’t always the best tools to efficiently grow into the cloud. All of the major configuration management tools have cloud orchestration plugins that can be leveraged, but there are also cloud-native tools that can dramatically improve the efficiency of managing your application lifecycle. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, ...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 6,121
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:15 AM EST Reads: 5,368
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it m...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 5,825
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet and...
Jan. 21, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 6,568