|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 02:40 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Global market review of electric and electronic distribution systems - forecasts to 2027
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE electric and electronic distribution systems sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
- This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE electric and electronic distribution systems market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
- You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive electric and electronic distribution systems sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
- Purchase this report and receive 12 months' complimentary access to QUBE, just-auto's online research tool.
- What's new
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso Corporation
- Lear Corporation
- Leoni AG
- Organisational structure
- Customers and contracts
- Merger and acquisition activity
- PKC Group
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems
- TE Automotive
- Yazaki Corporation
- Market trends
- Market shares
- Global market
- European market
- Japanese market
- North American market
- Emerging markets
- Defining the elements
- Increased electronic content
- Delphi is pushing for standardised wiring harness development
- Delphi offers a standardised approach to wiring harness development
- Cable innovations
- Beru develops introduces Wire in Composite
- ExxonMobil makes cables more flexible
- Aluminium wires from Sumitomo
- Leoni makes advances in cable production processes
- New cable technology from Delphi
- Lightweight cable from Leoni
- Design and development tool innovations
- Consortia develops new architecture
- Delphi's Velocity Tool Suite
- New software from Intedis
- Mentor Graphics' software to support wire harness designs
- Other innovations
- Federal-Mogul's innovation to reduce electromagmetic interference
- New PCB from Delphi
- New colour concentrates from Teknor Color
- New hydrolysis-resistant PBT resin from Ticona
- Body control units
- Delphi's connection systems
- Delphi's electrical centre technology
- In-vehicle wireless charging
- Valeo advances the the power control unit
- Wiring harnesses
- Interviews and insights
Tables and figures
List of tables
Fastest growing markets of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (% growth)
- Market volumes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (39000 units)
- Volume changes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (39000 units)
- Change in volume of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (%)
- Relative market sizes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (% share)
- North American manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2011, % of volume
- Japanese manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- European manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- Global manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- Lear Corp's electrical and electronic production facilities, 2013
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
WebRTC is about the data channel as much as about video and audio conferencing. However, basically all commercial WebRTC applications have been built with a focus on audio and video. The handling of “data” has been limited to text chat and file download – all other data sharing seems to end with screensharing. What is holding back a more intensive use of peer-to-peer data? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Dr Silvia Pfeiffer, WebRTC Applications Team Lead at National ICT Australia, looked at differ...
Feb. 19, 2017 10:30 PM EST Reads: 6,041
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Feb. 19, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 733
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often un...
Feb. 19, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 2,740
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Feb. 19, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,061
SYS-CON Events announced today that IoT Now has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IoT Now explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs, and it passes on some lessons learned from those who have taken the first steps in next-gen IoT services.
Feb. 19, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,001
SYS-CON Events announced today that WineSOFT will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Based in Seoul and Irvine, WineSOFT is an innovative software house focusing on internet infrastructure solutions. The venture started as a bootstrap start-up in 2010 by focusing on making the internet faster and more powerful. WineSOFT’s knowledge is based on the expertise of TCP/IP, VPN, SSL, peer-to-peer, mob...
Feb. 19, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,316
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and containers together help companies achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of Dev...
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 5,285
SYS-CON Events announced today that delaPlex will exhibit at SYS-CON's @CloudExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. delaPlex pioneered Software Development as a Service (SDaaS), which provides scalable resources to build, test, and deploy software. It’s a fast and more reliable way to develop a new product or expand your in-house team.
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 866
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 834
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 8,069
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,533
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 7,948
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dataloop.IO, an innovator in cloud IT-monitoring whose products help organizations save time and money, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dataloop.IO is an emerging software company on the cutting edge of major IT-infrastructure trends including cloud computing and microservices. The company, founded in the UK but now based in San Fran...
Feb. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,985
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Feb. 19, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,334
In the first article of this three-part series on hybrid cloud security, we discussed the Shared Responsibility Model and examined how the most common attack strategies persist, are amplified, or are mitigated as assets move from data centers to the cloud. Today, we’ll look at some of the unique security challenges that are introduced by public cloud environments. While cloud computing delivers many operational, cost-saving and security benefits, it takes place in a public, shared and on-demand ...
Feb. 19, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 978