|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 02:40 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Global market review of electric and electronic distribution systems - forecasts to 2027
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE electric and electronic distribution systems sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
- This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE electric and electronic distribution systems market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
- You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive electric and electronic distribution systems sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
- Purchase this report and receive 12 months' complimentary access to QUBE, just-auto's online research tool.
- What's new
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso Corporation
- Lear Corporation
- Leoni AG
- Organisational structure
- Customers and contracts
- Merger and acquisition activity
- PKC Group
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems
- TE Automotive
- Yazaki Corporation
- Market trends
- Market shares
- Global market
- European market
- Japanese market
- North American market
- Emerging markets
- Defining the elements
- Increased electronic content
- Delphi is pushing for standardised wiring harness development
- Delphi offers a standardised approach to wiring harness development
- Cable innovations
- Beru develops introduces Wire in Composite
- ExxonMobil makes cables more flexible
- Aluminium wires from Sumitomo
- Leoni makes advances in cable production processes
- New cable technology from Delphi
- Lightweight cable from Leoni
- Design and development tool innovations
- Consortia develops new architecture
- Delphi's Velocity Tool Suite
- New software from Intedis
- Mentor Graphics' software to support wire harness designs
- Other innovations
- Federal-Mogul's innovation to reduce electromagmetic interference
- New PCB from Delphi
- New colour concentrates from Teknor Color
- New hydrolysis-resistant PBT resin from Ticona
- Body control units
- Delphi's connection systems
- Delphi's electrical centre technology
- In-vehicle wireless charging
- Valeo advances the the power control unit
- Wiring harnesses
- Interviews and insights
Tables and figures
List of tables
Fastest growing markets of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (% growth)
- Market volumes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (39000 units)
- Volume changes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (39000 units)
- Change in volume of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (%)
- Relative market sizes of wiring harnesses fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2007-2027, (% share)
- North American manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2011, % of volume
- Japanese manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- European manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- Global manufacturer market shares of wire harnesses for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2012, % of volume
- Lear Corp's electrical and electronic production facilities, 2013
Contact Clare: [email protected]
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
Donna Yasay, President of HomeGrid Forum, today discussed with a panel of technology peers how certification programs are at the forefront of interoperability, and the answer for vendors looking to keep up with today's growing industry for smart home innovation. "To ensure multi-vendor interoperability, accredited industry certification programs should be used for every product to provide credibility and quality assurance for retail and carrier based customers looking to add ever increasing num...
Oct. 21, 2016 09:15 AM EDT
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 11,079
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and ...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,345
Today every business relies on software to drive the innovation necessary for a competitive edge in the Application Economy. This is why collaboration between development and operations, or DevOps, has become IT’s number one priority. Whether you are in Dev or Ops, understanding how to implement a DevOps strategy can deliver faster development cycles, improved software quality, reduced deployment times and overall better experiences for your customers.
Oct. 21, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 359
Apache Hadoop is a key technology for gaining business insights from your Big Data, but the penetration into enterprises is shockingly low. In fact, Apache Hadoop and Big Data proponents recognize that this technology has not yet achieved its game-changing business potential. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, John Mertic, director of program management for ODPi at The Linux Foundation, will explain why this is, how we can work together as an open data community to increase adoption, and the i...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,831
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to impr...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,560
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Oct. 21, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,721
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of So...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,050
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,008
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,271
Virgil consists of an open-source encryption library, which implements Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme (ECIES) (including RSA schema), a Key Management API, and a cloud-based Key Management Service (Virgil Keys). The Virgil Keys Service consists of a public key service and a private key escrow service.
Oct. 21, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 865
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, the leading provider of modern development tools and best practices for Continuous Integration on OpenVMS, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware products and development tools that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,374
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Oct. 21, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,783
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will discuss how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Oct. 21, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 468
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their backend AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT - especially in the connected home and office. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Kocher, founder and managing director of Grey Heron, explained how Amazon is extending its reach to become a major force in IoT by building on its dominant cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strat...
Oct. 21, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,627