|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2013 07:48 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The fastest growing e-commerce market in the world presents many logistical challenges
Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013 contains extensive market sizing and financial data, insightful commentary supported by detailed maps and extensive company profiles to provide the reader with a comprehensive overview of the region's e-commerce logistics market.
Ti's new report has identified Asia Pacific's e-commerce market as one of the fastest growing logistics markets in the world, with the potential to become the largest region for e-commerce sales within a few years. The report's key findings suggest that the main drivers of the market's growth include the adoption rate of mobile devices, the expansion of Internet connectivity and encouragement from governments across Asia for e-commerce to be used as a platform for the sale of goods internationally.
What will you learn from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- An overview of the market - an introduction to Asia Pacific's ecommerce logistics market and analysis of key market trends and possible developments.
- Market sizing and forecasts - an insight into the size and rapid development of Asia Pacific's e-commerce logistics market and growth forecasts for 2015.
- Individual market overviews - a breakdown of the region's ecommerce logistics market by individual countries, providing a synopsis of each market.
- Retail supply chains - detailed analysis of retailers' supply chain networks, including illustrative maps.
- Provider profiles - operational and financial profiles of the most important regional postal and logistics providers operating in the region, including: China Post, Blue Dart, and SF Expres
An outline of key topics and findings featured in the report
- A significant rise in the region's middle class population and the use of mobile devices has supported rapid growth in e-commerce.
- This rapid growth has created demand for major investment in improved infrastructure, warehousing and delivery options for domestic and intra-regional transport. The report assesses where the financial support for these projects is coming from.
- UPS and FedEx have been granted limited licences to operate in the domestic China network - how successful will they be? What impact will it have on the domestic market?
- Due to a lack of quality e-commerce logistics services, many retailers are developing their own logistics solutions, Ti has analysed how these networks have developed and what it means for the logistics industry.
- There are notable differences in the preferred payment systems implemented across the region, the report outlines the problems this creates for last-mile delivery providers and interprets the impact it is having on market growth.
The report answers key questions such as:
- How big is the region's e-commerce logistics market?
- Which country has the biggest logistics spend?
- How fast is the region's e-commerce market set to grow?
- How do retailers develop their e-commerce networks?
- Who are the key postal and logistics providers offering e-commerce solutions?
- What is driving the market's growth?
- What are the latest key developments and concerns in the market?
Companies profiled in Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013:
- Retail supply chains - 360Buy, Alibaba, Flipkart, Rakuten and Walmart
- Postal providers - China Post, China Post Express & Logistics, India Post, Japan Post and Singapore Post.
- Logistics providers - Blue Dart, DHL, FedEx and UPS as well as domestic providers in China
Who will benefit from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- Consultants and financial analysts
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge Managers
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
3.0 e-commerce Logistics Market size
4.0 Select Countries
5.0 Supply Chain Overviews
6.0 Provider Overviews
For more information visit Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,666
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,803
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,205
We’ve been doing it for years, decades for some. How many websites have you created accounts on? Your bank, your credit card companies, social media sites, hotels and travel sites, online shopping sites, and that’s just the start. We do it often without even thinking about it, quickly entering our personal information, our data, in a plethora of systems. Sometimes we’re not even aware of the information we are providing. It could be very personal information (think of the security questions you ...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,818
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,027
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,375
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,571
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,905
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,861
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,717
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,174
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 518
WebRTC adoption has generated a wave of creative uses of communications and collaboration through websites, sales apps, customer care and business applications. As WebRTC has become more mainstream it has evolved to use cases beyond the original peer-to-peer case, which has led to a repeating requirement for interoperability with existing infrastructures. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Graham Holt, Executive Vice President of Daitan Group, will cover implementation examples that have enabled ea...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,590
DevOps and microservices are permeating software engineering teams broadly, whether these teams are in pure software shops but happen to run a business, such Uber and Airbnb, or in companies that rely heavily on software to run more traditional business, such as financial firms or high-end manufacturers. Microservices and DevOps have created software development and therefore business speed and agility benefits, but they have also created problems; specifically, they have created software sec...
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,334
SYS-CON Events announced today that Numerex Corp, a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT), will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Numerex Corp. (NASDAQ:NMRX) is a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT). The Company's solutions produce new revenue streams or create operating...
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,057