|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2013 07:48 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The fastest growing e-commerce market in the world presents many logistical challenges
Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013 contains extensive market sizing and financial data, insightful commentary supported by detailed maps and extensive company profiles to provide the reader with a comprehensive overview of the region's e-commerce logistics market.
Ti's new report has identified Asia Pacific's e-commerce market as one of the fastest growing logistics markets in the world, with the potential to become the largest region for e-commerce sales within a few years. The report's key findings suggest that the main drivers of the market's growth include the adoption rate of mobile devices, the expansion of Internet connectivity and encouragement from governments across Asia for e-commerce to be used as a platform for the sale of goods internationally.
What will you learn from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- An overview of the market - an introduction to Asia Pacific's ecommerce logistics market and analysis of key market trends and possible developments.
- Market sizing and forecasts - an insight into the size and rapid development of Asia Pacific's e-commerce logistics market and growth forecasts for 2015.
- Individual market overviews - a breakdown of the region's ecommerce logistics market by individual countries, providing a synopsis of each market.
- Retail supply chains - detailed analysis of retailers' supply chain networks, including illustrative maps.
- Provider profiles - operational and financial profiles of the most important regional postal and logistics providers operating in the region, including: China Post, Blue Dart, and SF Expres
An outline of key topics and findings featured in the report
- A significant rise in the region's middle class population and the use of mobile devices has supported rapid growth in e-commerce.
- This rapid growth has created demand for major investment in improved infrastructure, warehousing and delivery options for domestic and intra-regional transport. The report assesses where the financial support for these projects is coming from.
- UPS and FedEx have been granted limited licences to operate in the domestic China network - how successful will they be? What impact will it have on the domestic market?
- Due to a lack of quality e-commerce logistics services, many retailers are developing their own logistics solutions, Ti has analysed how these networks have developed and what it means for the logistics industry.
- There are notable differences in the preferred payment systems implemented across the region, the report outlines the problems this creates for last-mile delivery providers and interprets the impact it is having on market growth.
The report answers key questions such as:
- How big is the region's e-commerce logistics market?
- Which country has the biggest logistics spend?
- How fast is the region's e-commerce market set to grow?
- How do retailers develop their e-commerce networks?
- Who are the key postal and logistics providers offering e-commerce solutions?
- What is driving the market's growth?
- What are the latest key developments and concerns in the market?
Companies profiled in Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013:
- Retail supply chains - 360Buy, Alibaba, Flipkart, Rakuten and Walmart
- Postal providers - China Post, China Post Express & Logistics, India Post, Japan Post and Singapore Post.
- Logistics providers - Blue Dart, DHL, FedEx and UPS as well as domestic providers in China
Who will benefit from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- Consultants and financial analysts
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge Managers
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
3.0 e-commerce Logistics Market size
4.0 Select Countries
5.0 Supply Chain Overviews
6.0 Provider Overviews
For more information visit Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership abi...
Mar. 27, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 11,014
The essence of cloud computing is that all consumable IT resources are delivered as services. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, demonstrated the concepts and implementations of two important cloud computing deliveries: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). He discussed from business and technical viewpoints what exactly they are, why we care, how they are different and in what ways, and the strategies for IT to transi...
Mar. 27, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 6,122
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 27, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 974
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service.
Mar. 27, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,935
Niagara Networks exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Mar. 27, 2017 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,126
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Mar. 27, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,956
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you ...
Mar. 27, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,133
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,882
Virtualization over the past years has become a key strategy for IT to acquire multi-tenancy, increase utilization, develop elasticity and improve security. And virtual machines (VMs) are quickly becoming a main vehicle for developing and deploying applications. The introduction of containers seems to be bringing another and perhaps overlapped solution for achieving the same above-mentioned benefits. Are a container and a virtual machine fundamentally the same or different? And how? Is one techn...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,948
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,819
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 27, 2017 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,027
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 27, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 827
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Mar. 27, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,327
With the introduction of IoT and Smart Living in every aspect of our lives, one question has become relevant: What are the security implications? To answer this, first we have to look and explore the security models of the technologies that IoT is founded upon. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nevi Kaja, a Research Engineer at Ford Motor Company, will discuss some of the security challenges of the IoT infrastructure and relate how these aspects impact Smart Living. The material will be delivered i...
Mar. 26, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,043
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and micro services. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your contain...
Mar. 26, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 7,587