|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2013 07:48 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The fastest growing e-commerce market in the world presents many logistical challenges
Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013 contains extensive market sizing and financial data, insightful commentary supported by detailed maps and extensive company profiles to provide the reader with a comprehensive overview of the region's e-commerce logistics market.
Ti's new report has identified Asia Pacific's e-commerce market as one of the fastest growing logistics markets in the world, with the potential to become the largest region for e-commerce sales within a few years. The report's key findings suggest that the main drivers of the market's growth include the adoption rate of mobile devices, the expansion of Internet connectivity and encouragement from governments across Asia for e-commerce to be used as a platform for the sale of goods internationally.
What will you learn from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- An overview of the market - an introduction to Asia Pacific's ecommerce logistics market and analysis of key market trends and possible developments.
- Market sizing and forecasts - an insight into the size and rapid development of Asia Pacific's e-commerce logistics market and growth forecasts for 2015.
- Individual market overviews - a breakdown of the region's ecommerce logistics market by individual countries, providing a synopsis of each market.
- Retail supply chains - detailed analysis of retailers' supply chain networks, including illustrative maps.
- Provider profiles - operational and financial profiles of the most important regional postal and logistics providers operating in the region, including: China Post, Blue Dart, and SF Expres
An outline of key topics and findings featured in the report
- A significant rise in the region's middle class population and the use of mobile devices has supported rapid growth in e-commerce.
- This rapid growth has created demand for major investment in improved infrastructure, warehousing and delivery options for domestic and intra-regional transport. The report assesses where the financial support for these projects is coming from.
- UPS and FedEx have been granted limited licences to operate in the domestic China network - how successful will they be? What impact will it have on the domestic market?
- Due to a lack of quality e-commerce logistics services, many retailers are developing their own logistics solutions, Ti has analysed how these networks have developed and what it means for the logistics industry.
- There are notable differences in the preferred payment systems implemented across the region, the report outlines the problems this creates for last-mile delivery providers and interprets the impact it is having on market growth.
The report answers key questions such as:
- How big is the region's e-commerce logistics market?
- Which country has the biggest logistics spend?
- How fast is the region's e-commerce market set to grow?
- How do retailers develop their e-commerce networks?
- Who are the key postal and logistics providers offering e-commerce solutions?
- What is driving the market's growth?
- What are the latest key developments and concerns in the market?
Companies profiled in Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013:
- Retail supply chains - 360Buy, Alibaba, Flipkart, Rakuten and Walmart
- Postal providers - China Post, China Post Express & Logistics, India Post, Japan Post and Singapore Post.
- Logistics providers - Blue Dart, DHL, FedEx and UPS as well as domestic providers in China
Who will benefit from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- Consultants and financial analysts
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge Managers
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
3.0 e-commerce Logistics Market size
4.0 Select Countries
5.0 Supply Chain Overviews
6.0 Provider Overviews
For more information visit Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Oct. 23, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,912
One of biggest questions about Big Data is “How do we harness all that information for business use quickly and effectively?” Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or spatial technology is about more than making maps, but adding critical context and meaning to data of all types, coming from all different channels – even sensors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, William (Bill) Meehan, director of utility solutions for Esri, will take a closer look at the current state of spatial technology and ar...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,682
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interface Masters Technologies, a leader in Network Visibility and Uptime Solutions, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Interface Masters Technologies is a leading vendor in the network monitoring and high speed networking markets. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Interface Masters' expertise lies in Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Eth...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,299
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue an...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,944
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and microservices. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your conta...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,437
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his session at @DevOpsSummit 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will show how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that enables everyon...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,270
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 23, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,645
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 843
SYS-CON Events announced today that Streamlyzer will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Streamlyzer is a powerful analytics for video streaming service that enables video streaming providers to monitor and analyze QoE (Quality-of-Experience) from end-user devices in real time.
Oct. 23, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 939
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 603
DevOps theory promotes a culture of continuous improvement built on collaboration, empowerment, systems thinking, and feedback loops. But how do you collaborate effectively across the traditional silos? How can you make decisions without system-wide visibility? How can you see the whole system when it is spread across teams and locations? How do you close feedback loops across teams and activities delivering complex multi-tier, cloud, container, serverless, and/or API-based services?
Oct. 23, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 988
Almost everyone sees the potential of Internet of Things but how can businesses truly unlock that potential. The key will be in the ability to discover business insight in the midst of an ocean of Big Data generated from billions of embedded devices via Systems of Discover. Businesses will also need to ensure that they can sustain that insight by leveraging the cloud for global reach, scale and elasticity.
Oct. 23, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,957
So you think you are a DevOps warrior, huh? Put your money (not really, it’s free) where your metrics are and prove it by taking The Ultimate DevOps Geek Quiz Challenge, sponsored by DevOps Summit. Battle through the set of tough questions created by industry thought leaders to earn your bragging rights and win some cool prizes.
Oct. 23, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,816
Today every business relies on software to drive the innovation necessary for a competitive edge in the Application Economy. This is why collaboration between development and operations, or DevOps, has become IT’s number one priority. Whether you are in Dev or Ops, understanding how to implement a DevOps strategy can deliver faster development cycles, improved software quality, reduced deployment times and overall better experiences for your customers.
Oct. 23, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 720
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Oct. 23, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,654