|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2013 07:48 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The fastest growing e-commerce market in the world presents many logistical challenges
Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013 contains extensive market sizing and financial data, insightful commentary supported by detailed maps and extensive company profiles to provide the reader with a comprehensive overview of the region's e-commerce logistics market.
Ti's new report has identified Asia Pacific's e-commerce market as one of the fastest growing logistics markets in the world, with the potential to become the largest region for e-commerce sales within a few years. The report's key findings suggest that the main drivers of the market's growth include the adoption rate of mobile devices, the expansion of Internet connectivity and encouragement from governments across Asia for e-commerce to be used as a platform for the sale of goods internationally.
What will you learn from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- An overview of the market - an introduction to Asia Pacific's ecommerce logistics market and analysis of key market trends and possible developments.
- Market sizing and forecasts - an insight into the size and rapid development of Asia Pacific's e-commerce logistics market and growth forecasts for 2015.
- Individual market overviews - a breakdown of the region's ecommerce logistics market by individual countries, providing a synopsis of each market.
- Retail supply chains - detailed analysis of retailers' supply chain networks, including illustrative maps.
- Provider profiles - operational and financial profiles of the most important regional postal and logistics providers operating in the region, including: China Post, Blue Dart, and SF Expres
An outline of key topics and findings featured in the report
- A significant rise in the region's middle class population and the use of mobile devices has supported rapid growth in e-commerce.
- This rapid growth has created demand for major investment in improved infrastructure, warehousing and delivery options for domestic and intra-regional transport. The report assesses where the financial support for these projects is coming from.
- UPS and FedEx have been granted limited licences to operate in the domestic China network - how successful will they be? What impact will it have on the domestic market?
- Due to a lack of quality e-commerce logistics services, many retailers are developing their own logistics solutions, Ti has analysed how these networks have developed and what it means for the logistics industry.
- There are notable differences in the preferred payment systems implemented across the region, the report outlines the problems this creates for last-mile delivery providers and interprets the impact it is having on market growth.
The report answers key questions such as:
- How big is the region's e-commerce logistics market?
- Which country has the biggest logistics spend?
- How fast is the region's e-commerce market set to grow?
- How do retailers develop their e-commerce networks?
- Who are the key postal and logistics providers offering e-commerce solutions?
- What is driving the market's growth?
- What are the latest key developments and concerns in the market?
Companies profiled in Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013:
- Retail supply chains - 360Buy, Alibaba, Flipkart, Rakuten and Walmart
- Postal providers - China Post, China Post Express & Logistics, India Post, Japan Post and Singapore Post.
- Logistics providers - Blue Dart, DHL, FedEx and UPS as well as domestic providers in China
Who will benefit from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- Consultants and financial analysts
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge Managers
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
3.0 e-commerce Logistics Market size
4.0 Select Countries
5.0 Supply Chain Overviews
6.0 Provider Overviews
For more information visit Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 743
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,640
Many private cloud projects were built to deliver self-service access to development and test resources. While those clouds delivered faster access to resources, they lacked visibility, control and security needed for production deployments. In their session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steve Anderson, Product Manager at BMC Software, and Rick Lefort, Principal Technical Marketing Consultant at BMC Software, discussed how a cloud designed for production operations not only helps accelerate developer in...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,146
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,693
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 608
Venafi has extended the power of its platform in an easy-to-use utility for DevOps teams available for immediate download. Now DevOps teams can eliminate the hassle of acquiring and installing TLS keys and certificates. Instead, customers can focus on speeding up continuous development and deployment, while security teams have complete visibility and can keep the DevOps environment secure and compliant to protect customer data. Extending the Venafi Trust Protection Platform requires only a singl...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 997
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Jul. 23, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 464
The competitive landscape of the global cloud computing market in the healthcare industry is crowded due to the presence of a large number of players. The large number of participants has led to the fragmented nature of the market. Some of the major players operating in the global cloud computing market in the healthcare industry are Cisco Systems Inc., Carestream Health Inc., Carecloud Corp., AGFA Healthcare, IBM Corp., Cleardata Networks, Merge Healthcare Inc., Microsoft Corp., Intel Corp., an...
Jul. 23, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 706
The best-practices for building IoT applications with Go Code that attendees can use to build their own IoT applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Indraneel Mitra, Senior Solutions Architect & Technology Evangelist at Cognizant, provided valuable information and resources for both novice and experienced developers on how to get started with IoT and Golang in a day. He also provided information on how to use Intel Arduino Kit, Go Robotics API and AWS IoT stack to build an application tha...
Jul. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 805
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, discussed the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filterin...
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,106
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 811
Early adopters of IoT viewed it mainly as a different term for machine-to-machine connectivity or M2M. This is understandable since a prerequisite for any IoT solution is the ability to collect and aggregate device data, which is most often presented in a dashboard. The problem is that viewing data in a dashboard requires a human to interpret the results and take manual action, which doesn’t scale to the needs of IoT.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,812
SYS-CON Events announced today the Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Workshop, being held November 3, 2016, in conjunction with @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele introduces participants to Kubernetes and Google Container Engine (GKE). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn the key concepts and practices for deploying and maintainin...
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 468
Cloud analytics is dramatically altering business intelligence. Some businesses will capitalize on these promising new technologies and gain key insights that’ll help them gain competitive advantage. And others won’t. Whether you’re a business leader, an IT manager, or an analyst, we want to help you and the people you need to influence with a free copy of “Cloud Analytics for Dummies,” the essential guide to this explosive new space for business intelligence.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 481
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,136