|By Marketwired .||
|July 18, 2013 06:00 AM EDT||
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 07/18/13 -- 21CT today released version 2.29 of LYNXeon, the company's award-winning data analytics and visualization solution. The update provides several significant advances, including an enhanced graph database that not only increases analytic query performance by up to 10 times but also allows for the analysis and visualization of up to four times more data. In addition, LYNXeon v2.29 includes the new LYNXeon Connect, which automates collection of key security data, providing organizations immediate and actionable security intelligence from the right data.
Arm Your Security Team With Actionable Intelligence
"Organizations are rapidly moving toward a more active network security approach, starting with the amplification of perimeter defenses and event correlation engines through data analytics and visualization," said Robert Williams, chief product officer at 21CT. "The challenge for any organization in making this shift is gaining active security intelligence quickly and moving beyond the simple search and dashboard intelligence provided by security event platforms."
The latest version of LYNXeon amplifies the current network security posture within all organizations and in many cases takes over where traditional perimeter security and event management solutions stop. Today's release provides some key new features, functionality and capabilities, including:
- Graph database for ultimate analytic performance.
- Powered by an enhanced graph database, LYNXeon now provides security intelligence up to 10 times faster during analytical queries and can retain four times the amount of data. This combination allows users to conduct faster root cause analysis of events and search for suspicious and malicious traffic patterns over larger sets of historical data.
- Automated security data collection and fusion.
- Standard with all deployments of the product, LYNXeon Connect is an enterprise-grade collection framework that automatically connects with key security data, including network connection data, intrusion detection alerts, malware detection alerts, threat feeds and application metadata. LYNXeon Connect works directly with the LYNXeon Connector Library, which supplies standard data connectors for the industry's leading security products.
- Security intelligence delivered to your inbox.
- New analytic scheduling and emailing capabilities allow analysts to run analytics at any time and to receive emailed reports detailing the very latest findings. These capabilities are essential for any security team running analytics on a regular basis to be notified of the very latest results in order to quickly take action or be assured that their security posture remains active and resilient.
Illuminate Your Security Intelligence Today
Williams continued, "Using LYNXeon, we see security teams up and running in a matter of minutes, collecting and fusing only the data they need and quickly running analytics to see the unknown unknowns within their network. But almost more gratifying is watching how LYNXeon actually arms these security analysts with a weapon that finally levels the playing field and observing how they use their newly gained security intelligence to go on the hunt."
Built from the ground up as a standardized security analytics and visualization product, LYNXeon can be deployed at any organization and before the end of the day can provide security teams with:
- Unprecedented observability into the inner workings of the network and the interrelatedness of events.
- Dramatic reduction of business-critical time to detection and time to mitigation from days and months to a matter of minutes.
- Ability to identify never-before-seen malicious behavior and build predictive models to detect these attack patterns in the future.
- Deep visualization of network data combined with graph pattern matching analytics to directly pinpoint attacks, breaches and vulnerabilities.
21CT data analytics and visualization solutions illuminate the intelligence in your data. Using LYNXeon from 21CT, organizations gain the operational and actionable insight needed to harden network security, detect healthcare fraud, document criminal behavior and more. For more information and to find out how to illuminate the intelligence from your data, visit www.21CT.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2360442
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2360487
+1 (781) 378-2674
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,649
Sep. 27, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,293
Sep. 27, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,655
Sep. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,574
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,638
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,628
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,993
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,095
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,517
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,230
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,700
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,783
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,499
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,288
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,976