|By Business Wire||
|September 24, 2013 12:27 PM EDT||
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services for the Self Storage industry, today announced the launch of its latest new software platform offering. G5 Social SEO™ integrates social media with SEO technology to increase traffic, rentals and revenue.
- G5 Social SEO™ is the latest addition to the G5 DXM Platform which includes an SEO Website Platform, SEM Paid Advertising, an Advanced Lead Tracking System, Reporting & Analytics, and Client Performance Management.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2013 Self Storage Association (SSA) Conference and Expo in Las Vegas.
- Social SEO is the application of social signals to search results.
- Google+, the search engine’s social platform which launched in July 2011, caused a fundamental shift in how search engines present results – one where search results are determined as much by the people the searcher knows as by the sites that have the most links.
- Several of the most important factors in SEO ranking now come from social media, with Google+ leading the way. (Searchmetrics, 2013).
- 97% of customers search for local businesses online. (Google, 2010)
G5 Social SEO™ Product Details
- Social Network Optimization – Google+, Facebook, Yelp, Twitter – Measures activity, manages social signals (replies, likes, circles, and follows) and provides a tool to easily push offers, contests, sweepstakes, descriptions, and photos
- Website Social Integration – Integrates social sites directly into your website to drive more social signals
- Reputation Management – Provides continuous monitoring of major social changes to proactively manage online conversations
- Competitor Property View – Allows you to view the social activity of your competitors
- Promoted Reviews – Pushes customer ratings and reviews to your facility website; auto push or self-select options
- Business Listing Optimization – Includes setup and ongoing optimization; includes Bing, Yahoo Local, and Yelp
- Google+ Local Optimization – Leverages proven optimization strategies to increase Google+ rankings; includes page setup, ongoing monitoring and maintenance
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting – Quantifies performance based on social activity
- “As search engine algorithms evolve and leverage social relationships as a trust factor in determining rank, it’s crucial to integrate social activities into your SEO strategy,“ said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “Our new Social SEO software platform automates the integration of social signals with SEO tactics helping our clients get more traffic, more leads, more rentals, and more revenue.”
- “We’ve been developing a social media presence that not only ranks well in search, but also entices our customers to interact with our brand and continue the conversation with their friends and followers,” said Patrick Reilly, President and CEO of Urban Self Storage, Inc. “We’ve been testing G5’s impressive new Social SEO platform and are excited by the early results. This is an SEO game changer.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the Self Storage industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint – turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing facilities to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy. Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (3rd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
Overgrown applications have given way to modular applications, driven by the need to break larger problems into smaller problems. Similarly large monolithic development processes have been forced to be broken into smaller agile development cycles. Looking at trends in software development, microservices architectures meet the same demands. Additional benefits of microservices architectures are compartmentalization and a limited impact of service failure versus a complete software malfunction. ...
Jul. 2, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,017
"We help to transform an organization and their operations and make them more efficient, more agile, and more nimble to move into the cloud or to move between cloud providers and create an agnostic tool set," noted Jeremy Steinert, DevOps Services Practice Lead at WSM International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 04:13 PM EDT Reads: 492
The basic integration architecture, as defined by ESBs, hasn’t changed for more than a decade. Most cloud integration providers still rely on an ESB architecture and their proprietary connectors. As a result, enterprise integration projects suffer from constraints of availability and reliability of these connectors that are not re-usable across other integration vendors. However, the rapid adoption of APIs and almost ubiquitous availability of APIs amongst most SaaS and Cloud applications are ra...
Jul. 2, 2015 03:18 PM EDT Reads: 582
Agile, which started in the development organization, has gradually expanded into other areas downstream - namely IT and Operations. Teams – then teams of teams – have streamlined processes, improved feedback loops and driven a much faster pace into IT departments which have had profound effects on the entire organization. In his session at DevOps Summit, Anders Wallgren, Chief Technology Officer of Electric Cloud, will discuss how DevOps and Continuous Delivery have emerged to help connect dev...
Jul. 2, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,009
"What Dyn is able to do with our Internet performance and our Internet intelligence is give companies visibility into what is actually going on in that cloud," noted Corey Hamilton, Product Marketing Manager at Dyn, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:52 PM EDT Reads: 595
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of pro...
Jul. 2, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,202
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,207
Manufacturing has widely adopted standardized and automated processes to create designs, build them, and maintain them through their life cycle. However, many modern manufacturing systems go beyond mechanized workflows to introduce empowered workers, flexible collaboration, and rapid iteration. Such behaviors also characterize open source software development and are at the heart of DevOps culture, processes, and tooling.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 850
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, will explore the IoT cloud-based platform technologies drivi...
Jul. 2, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,066
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and Containers together help companies to achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of...
Jul. 2, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,308
Live Webinar with 451 Research Analyst Peter Christy. Join us on Wednesday July 22, 2015, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET In a world where users are on the Internet and the applications are in the cloud, how do you maintain your historic SLA with your users? Peter Christy, Research Director, Networks at 451 Research, will discuss this new network paradigm, one in which there is no LAN and no WAN, and discuss what users and network administrators gain and give up when migrating to the agile world of clo...
Jul. 2, 2015 01:36 PM EDT Reads: 579
SYS-CON Events announced today that JFrog, maker of Artifactory, the popular Binary Repository Manager, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based in California, Israel and France, founded by longtime field-experts, JFrog, creator of Artifactory and Bintray, has provided the market with the first Binary Repository solution and a software distribution social platform.
Jul. 2, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,254
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,056
Internet of Things (IoT) will be a hybrid ecosystem of diverse devices and sensors collaborating with operational and enterprise systems to create the next big application. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Bramh Gupta, founder and CEO of robomq.io, and Fred Yatzeck, principal architect leading product development at robomq.io, discussed how choosing the right middleware and integration strategy from the get-go will enable IoT solution developers to adapt and grow with the industry, while at th...
Jul. 2, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,029
Containers are revolutionizing the way we deploy and maintain our infrastructures, but monitoring and troubleshooting in a containerized environment can still be painful and impractical. Understanding even basic resource usage is difficult – let alone tracking network connections or malicious activity. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gianluca Borello, Sr. Software Engineer at Sysdig, will cover the current state of the art for container monitoring and visibility, including pros / cons and liv...
Jul. 2, 2015 11:50 AM EDT Reads: 544