|By Business Wire||
|September 24, 2013 12:27 PM EDT||
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services for the Self Storage industry, today announced the launch of its latest new software platform offering. G5 Social SEO™ integrates social media with SEO technology to increase traffic, rentals and revenue.
- G5 Social SEO™ is the latest addition to the G5 DXM Platform which includes an SEO Website Platform, SEM Paid Advertising, an Advanced Lead Tracking System, Reporting & Analytics, and Client Performance Management.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2013 Self Storage Association (SSA) Conference and Expo in Las Vegas.
- Social SEO is the application of social signals to search results.
- Google+, the search engine’s social platform which launched in July 2011, caused a fundamental shift in how search engines present results – one where search results are determined as much by the people the searcher knows as by the sites that have the most links.
- Several of the most important factors in SEO ranking now come from social media, with Google+ leading the way. (Searchmetrics, 2013).
- 97% of customers search for local businesses online. (Google, 2010)
G5 Social SEO™ Product Details
- Social Network Optimization – Google+, Facebook, Yelp, Twitter – Measures activity, manages social signals (replies, likes, circles, and follows) and provides a tool to easily push offers, contests, sweepstakes, descriptions, and photos
- Website Social Integration – Integrates social sites directly into your website to drive more social signals
- Reputation Management – Provides continuous monitoring of major social changes to proactively manage online conversations
- Competitor Property View – Allows you to view the social activity of your competitors
- Promoted Reviews – Pushes customer ratings and reviews to your facility website; auto push or self-select options
- Business Listing Optimization – Includes setup and ongoing optimization; includes Bing, Yahoo Local, and Yelp
- Google+ Local Optimization – Leverages proven optimization strategies to increase Google+ rankings; includes page setup, ongoing monitoring and maintenance
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting – Quantifies performance based on social activity
- “As search engine algorithms evolve and leverage social relationships as a trust factor in determining rank, it’s crucial to integrate social activities into your SEO strategy,“ said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “Our new Social SEO software platform automates the integration of social signals with SEO tactics helping our clients get more traffic, more leads, more rentals, and more revenue.”
- “We’ve been developing a social media presence that not only ranks well in search, but also entices our customers to interact with our brand and continue the conversation with their friends and followers,” said Patrick Reilly, President and CEO of Urban Self Storage, Inc. “We’ve been testing G5’s impressive new Social SEO platform and are excited by the early results. This is an SEO game changer.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the Self Storage industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint – turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing facilities to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy. Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (3rd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
WebRTC adoption has generated a wave of creative uses of communications and collaboration through websites, sales apps, customer care and business applications. As WebRTC has become more mainstream it has evolved to use cases beyond the original peer-to-peer case, which has led to a repeating requirement for interoperability with existing infrastructures. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Graham Holt, Executive Vice President of Daitan Group, will cover implementation examples that have enabled ea...
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,536
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,039
Sep. 26, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,742
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 421
Sep. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,672
Sep. 26, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,999
Sep. 26, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,159
Sep. 26, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,393
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,592
Sep. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,901
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,600
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,618
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,839
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,730
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,623