|By PR Newswire||
|October 2, 2013 03:07 PM EDT||
AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- You have a problem. You've been told you can get to the top of Google by hiring a search engine optimization (SEO) firm that will provide various online marketing services for your company. We all know that search visibility is paramount online, but the choice between SEOs isn't quite as obvious. So you type "SEO company" into Google. Maybe you're looking for local web service companies, maybe it's a large marketing firm you're looking for; but as you contact these potential providers they all say the same thing about link building, content, and onsite optimization. Industry wide consensus can make it even harder to choose as each knowledgeable consultant seems to corroborate the other's claims.
Internet advertising has changed drastically and rapidly. Various programs have been created because of the shift toward social cues and fresh content creation. New blogging services, reputation management, fake reviews, content marketing, and even link removal companies are jumping in line to bid for your marketing dollar. As if the dizzying torrent of new strategies wasn't enough. Strategies that have been in place for years must be updated to combat the recent algorithm changes. This has put a lot of spam generating businesses out of operation, including big time blog networks that were involved in selling backlinks and various automated softwares.
The information everyone is hunting for seems to be tips for hiring the right SEO firm.
1. The older usually are the wiser- "Wise men make more opportunities than they find." – Francis Bacon. Since the beginning of my experience with SEO companies in 2009, I have noticed that the older and more established SEO companies are more capable of catering to specific needs. A lot of fly-by-night SEOs will keep up-to-date with the latest jargon and official Google statements but they don't have the time or knowledge to address the specific needs of an individual website. I have also recently realized that a lot of these new SEO companies are actually using old tactics that may hurt you in the long run. It's always a good idea to look for knowledge of important figureheads in organic search. Ask an SEO consultant if they are familiar with Rand Fishkin (founder of SEO Moz and Moz.com) and Matt Cutts (head of web Google's web spam team). About 75% of companies will be familiar with and able to talk at length about these two people. This will allow you to eliminate that 25% that will avoid the topic or try to discredit them.
2. Sometimes you have to learn first before you do- "The wisest mind has something yet to learn." – George Santayana. Before buying a car, people do research comparing features and price to determine what each vehicle has to offer above and beyond its competition. Approach searching for an SEO company with the same mentality. By learning some of the recent major algorithm changes you are equipping yourself with the ability to ask questions and judge service offerings. Google's webmaster videos may help you to speak with confidence and ask the right questions.
- What have you been doing since Google introduced Panda and Penguin?
- What type of reporting is available to help quantify linking, coding, positioning, etc.?
- What kind of backlinks will you be providing and are they Panda/Penguin Friendly?
- Can you show examples of clients in my industry or something close to it?
These questions will allow you to see which companies are up to date with Google algorithms and give you a better understanding of what deliverables to expect and if they are safe for your website.
3. Sometimes rankings just aren't enough- "Data is a precious thing and will last longer than the systems themselves." – Tim Berners-Lee. I can't express how many times I have heard people saying they rank for hundreds of terms on the first page yet they are not seeing traffic that reflects their authority positions. Analytics is the most important piece of code to have in your website as it gives you the most down-to-earth figures. Your advertiser need to know if your keywords are or are not being searched. This information makes smarter organic ranking campaigns possible by allowing you to target keywords that are benefitting you and cut out phrases that are wasting your resources and time. Make sure your SEO company is focused on more than just ranking a vanity keyword.
The outlined tips will help any individual or business compare, evaluate, and hire the right SEO company for the job. These tips may also help set you up to receive reports for evaluating services rendered or even net you additional services and reports that you may not have been offered. Just remember that SEO takes times. Just like body building, positive gains will build over time and sustained effort put into a site is the only way to reach your goals.
Contact NetSuccessUSA for any questions about SEO or internet advertising for your website at (800) 736-0081 or visit us at https://www.netsuccessusa.com/
With a global presence and a dedicated team of experienced SEO professionals, NetSuccessUSA has developed into one of the most adaptive internet marketing agencies on the market. We work with our clients to identify the best approach for marketing each individual site through proven marketing strategies and in-depth analytics. NetSuccessUSA clients include hundreds of international businesses and several Inc. and Fortune 500 enterprises.
Media Contact: Robert Kafka, Net Success USA, 1.818.661.4323, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Net Success USA
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Apr. 25, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 566
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Apr. 25, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 7,106
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Apr. 25, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,829
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Apr. 25, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,268
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Apr. 25, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,155
The age of Digital Disruption is evolving into the next era – Digital Cohesion, an age in which applications securely self-assemble and deliver predictive services that continuously adapt to user behavior. Information from devices, sensors and applications around us will drive services seamlessly across mobile and fixed devices/infrastructure. This evolution is happening now in software defined services and secure networking. Four key drivers – Performance, Economics, Interoperability and Trust ...
Apr. 25, 2017 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,688
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Apr. 25, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,240
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Aruna Ravichandran, vice president of DevOps Product and Solutions Marketing at CA Technologies, has been named co-conference chair of DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017. The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will take place Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Apr. 25, 2017 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,488
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Apr. 25, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 486
Translating agile methodology into real-world best practices within the modern software factory has driven widespread DevOps adoption, yet much work remains to expand workflows and tooling across the enterprise. As models evolve from pockets of experimentation into wholescale organizational reinvention, practitioners find themselves challenged to incorporate the culture and architecture necessary to support DevOps at scale. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Anand Akela, Senior...
Apr. 25, 2017 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,750
Join IBM November 2 at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, and learn how to go beyond multi-speed it to bring agility to traditional enterprise applications. Technology innovation is the driving force behind modern business and enterprises must respond by increasing the speed and efficiency of software delivery. The challenge is that existing enterprise applications are expensive to develop and difficult to modernize. This often results in what Gartner calls ...
Apr. 25, 2017 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,098
In recent years, containers have taken the world by storm. Companies of all sizes and industries have realized the massive benefits of containers, such as unprecedented mobility, higher hardware utilization, and increased flexibility and agility; however, many containers today are non-persistent. Containers without persistence miss out on many benefits, and in many cases simply pass the responsibility of persistence onto other infrastructure, adding additional complexity.
Apr. 25, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,186
Did you know that you can develop for mainframes in Java? Or that the testing and deployment can be automated across mobile to mainframe? In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Vaughn Marshall, Sr. Principal Product Owner at CA Technologies, will discuss and demo how increasingly teams are developing with agile methodologies using modern development environments and automating testing and deployments, mobile to mainframe.
Apr. 25, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,154
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi LTD., will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City. Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) will be featuring the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) portfolio. This is the industry’s only offering that allows organizations to bring together object storage, file sync and share, cloud storage gateways, and sophisticated search an...
Apr. 25, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 334
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 25, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 960