|By PR Newswire||
|October 19, 2013 09:02 AM EDT||
HIGH POINT, N.C., Oct. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sophisticated. Modern. Anything but ordinary. Those words precisely describe La-Z-Boy's new Urban Attitudes collection, which was just launched at High Point Market. The collection is more than a comprehensive line of premium-crafted sofas, chairs and accents. It's a vibe that's perfectly in sync with today's lifestyle.
"The clean simple lines and stand-out details fit the tastes of a more style-conscious demographic and their smaller urban living spaces," said Paula Hoyas, vice president of merchandising for La-Z-Boy. "Urban Attitudes is our most significant collection launch in over 10 years and it makes a bold, contemporary statement for our brand."
The Urban Attitudes line includes 10 new product offerings designed to create a modern living space that's chic and stylish, yet fun and functional. Each piece was named with an urban flare and the beautiful textures, rich colors and bold patterns on more than 100 specially selected fabrics help evoke the spirit of the collection.
With custom options like nail head trim, contrasting welts, feather accent pillows, optional wood finishes and a wide array of fabric and leather choices, consumers can easily create a look that reflects their unique personality and design sense with the Urban Attitudes collection.
Designed to be beautiful and stay that way, all of the Urban Attitudes sofas, loveseats and sectionals are handcrafted with La-Z-Boy premier construction including engineered frames for lasting durability, padded frames that enhance design lines, and premium ComfortCore® cushions.
- Beacon Hill is casual, contemporary at its finest, featuring the classic look of the iconic slipcover sofa.
- It's all about the details with Bijou. Designed with gracefully sloping and curvaceous arms, tufting along the inside back, and on-trend bench seat design.
- The Deco features simplistic, petite styling with a softly curved shelter arm design and conical legs. Also available in a unique, bench-seat settee – which can be used as a loveseat – it's an eclectic mixer piece great for use in bedrooms or entry ways.
- With flared and delicately rounded arms, the transitional Dolce provides a unique style line and smaller scale.
- Versatility and variety are paramount to the Tribeca sectional. Its large selection of configurations allows for true customization and the exaggerated flared arms and shapely conical legs are perfect for its silhouette.
- Existing La-Z-Boy sofa styles also added to the collection include the apartment size Delaney, Kinsley and Talbot.
Like exquisite jewelry for the home, our Urban Attitudes Designers Choice occasional chairs are perfect for any room. Crafted to the highest quality standards, these pieces are designed to feel as good as they look.
- The Avenue is a sleek and stylish accent chair. Its low, sweeping arms blend perfectly with most sofa styles and give an open silhouette that keeps small spaces feeling airy.
- Sit back and relax with a Cosmopolitan. This modern version of the classic wingback chair offers a sophisticated look that blends into a variety of environments – from the true traditional, to more modern / contemporary settings. The nearly 500 nails that detail the inside and outside of the arm and wing cannot be missed.
- Anything but conventional, the Hipster is a fun and versatile accent chair with a beautiful, low profile wood base that tracks up the back. Its armless design is just right for smaller spaces or purchasing in pairs.
- Loop is a versatile, round contemporary ottoman that is truly multi-purpose. It will come in handy as extra seating, a dining area, home office, or just a place to rest your feet.
- Midtown is the exclusive recliner in the collection. Its simple, no-fuss styling makes it the perfect correlate to the Urban Attitudes sofas.
- Allegra, Aria, Cabot, Keagan and Jazz from La-Z-Boy's current line have also been rolled into the collection.
All of the latest La-Z-Boy furniture will be on display October 19 through October 24 at the La-Z-Boy showroom located in Space 103 of the Furniture Plaza Building in High Point, N.C. The furniture will be available soon at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries®, La-Z-Boy Comfort Studios® and anywhere genuine La-Z-Boy furniture is sold. More information is available at la-z-boy.com.
Headquartered in Monroe, Mich., La-Z-Boy has been producing some of the world's most comfortable furniture for over 85 years. The company manufactures a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the company's world-famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs. It is a division of La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB), one of the world's leading residential furniture producers, marketing furniture for every room of the home. "Live Life Comfortably.®"
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,565
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,900
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,854
Sep. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,716
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 499
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,167
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,589
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,056
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,329
Sep. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,302
Sep. 29, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,934
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,731
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,957
Sep. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,066
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 368