|By Marketwired .||
|December 2, 2013 02:29 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwired) -- 12/02/13 -- Coventor®, Inc., a leading supplier of virtual fabrication software to accelerate the development of new manufacturing processes, will host an expert roundtable discussion at the 2013 edition of IEDM (December 7-11, 2013. Washington, DC). The discussion will provide an in-depth and comprehensive view of the current and next generation of challenges facing IC designers and manufacturers as process technologies head to unprecedented levels of complexity, cost and technical difficulty.
Participants in the roundtable will include:
- Dr. Brian Green, Senor Engineer/FEOL Architect: IBM
- Mark Fisher, Senior Research Engineer: Micron
- Dr. Andy Wei, Principle Member of Technical Staff - 10nm: GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Jaouen Herve, Director, Modeling & Simulation: ST Microelectronics
- Sean Lian, Director/Technology Lead: Samsung
- Laith Altimime, Director CMOS Technology & Design: IMEC
- David Fried, CTO-Semiconductor: Coventor, Inc.
Panelists will examine the changing business dynamics and most pressing technical issues faced by the world's leading IC companies. Topics to be covered include: FinFETS, 3D ICs, Flash memory, double patterning, advance modeling and simulation techniques, process variation challenges, and accelerating yield ramps.
- Tuesday, December 10
- Churchill Embassy Row Hotel: Kalorama Ballroom
The hotel is right across the street from the Washington Hilton where IEDM is held.
- Doors open at 5:30PM and the discussion begins at 6:30PM
- Cocktail and hors d'oeuvres to be served
Coventor, Inc. is the market leader in automated design solutions for micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and virtual fabrication of MEMS and semiconductor devices. More information is available at http://www.coventor.com.
For more information, contact:
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 733
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 833
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 922
Aug. 29, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 802
Aug. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,417
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,830
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,224
Aug. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,193
Aug. 29, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,021
Aug. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,261
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,909
Aug. 28, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,165
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,071
Aug. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,858
Aug. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,965