|By Marketwired .||
|January 5, 2014 11:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 01/05/14 --
WHAT: Half a dozen of the world's leading Bitcoin startups join top 3D, mobile and gadget companies to present and demo new products prior to the opening of the CES showfloor.
WHEN: Sunday, January 5, from 7 to 10 p.m.
WHERE: Cili Restaurant, Bali Hai Golf Course and Country Club, 5160 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89119. Buses will shuttle media from CES activities taking place at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center (Shark Reef Aquarium entrance parking lot) to Cili beginning at 6:30 pm and will continue shuttles every fifteen minutes through 10:30 pm.
ABOUT: Great food, premium wine and beer, and the elegant golf course setting of Cili set the perfect backdrop to peruse cutting-edge technologies at a leisurely pace. Among the companies presenting will be:
A Bitcoin new products pavilion: (Friday was the fifth anniversary of the first Bitcoin).
- BitAngels (Las Vegas and Austin). Largest angel network of investors in Bitcoin technologies; representatives will be available to discuss Bitcoin investing trends.
- BitcoinShop (Washington, DC). Largest online retailer offering merchandise exclusively in Bitcoins.
- Duty Free BTC (High Point, NC) - E-commerce Bitcoin store for duty free products.
- Kncminer (Stockholm, Sweden). World's leading Bitcoin mining hardware provider, with more than $60 million in sales in past nine months and the world's fastest Bitcoin miner, the 3 Th/s Neptune.
- Kryptokit (Toronto, ON) - An instant Bitcoin wallet and secure instant messaging system that runs right in the browser.
- Lamassu (Manchester, NH) - The smallest, least expensive Bitcoin ATM on the market, which recently shipped its 100th unit.
Traditional consumer electronics products, apps and online services being showcased include:
- Body Bench (Los Angeles). Multi-purpose fitness product launching its Kickstarter at this event.
- Card.Com (Santa Monica, CA). Innovative, branded affinity Visa debit cards.
- Concepter (Donetsk, Ukraine). Fresh from its successful Kickstarter (raising $100,000 more than its goal), Concepter will debut the first prototype for its new LED flash for smartphones and tablets, iBlazr.
- Flm.tv (Austin, TX). A new social pay-per-view site for indie films.
- iBlueOpen (Budapest, Hungary). Bluetooth-enabled, wireless locks and security systems for home and business.
- Lease by Auction (Portland, OR). Innovative new site brings "name your own price" model to real estate leasing.
- Liquipel (Santa Ana, CA). The smash hit of the past two Startup Debuts, Liquipel and its watersafe coatings for mobile devices will introduce more new innovations.
- Storytime Studios (Boston, MA). Makers of the innovative Skit! App for iPhone, iPad and other mobile platforms.
- Sverve (New York, NY). Social media marketing platform for connecting brands and influencers.
- Leonar3do (Budapest, Hungary) - A technology that transforms the 2D flat dimension of desktop computers and other devices into a real 3D work environment and promises real interaction with the computer and with any 3D objects.
- TradeYa (Venice, CA). Social platform for bartering online.
- Walls360 (Las Vegas, NV). Innovative publisher of on-demand wall graphics for designers and brands.
- Wideband Antennas (Temecula, CA). Wideband will announce and debut an exciting new wireless consumer electronics device at Startup Debut.
CONTACT: Interested media should RSVP to [email protected] or call Martin Stein at 702-285-2873. On-site registration for full-time working media (no consultants, advertising personnel or occasional bloggers, please) with CES accreditation will also be available at the event.
Disclaimer: "Consumer Electronics Show," "CES," "CES®" and "International CES®" are registered trademarks of the Consumer Electronics Association. Startup Debut at CES 2014 is not affiliated with or endorsed by CES or the Consumer Electronics Association.
Kubernetes is a new and revolutionary open-sourced system for managing containers across multiple hosts in a cluster. Ansible is a simple IT automation tool for just about any requirement for reproducible environments. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Patrick Galbraith, a principal engineer at HPE, discussed how to build a fully functional Kubernetes cluster on a number of virtual machines or bare-metal hosts. Also included will be a brief demonstration of running a Galera MyS...
Dec. 6, 2016 05:45 AM EST Reads: 5,280
Dec. 6, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 1,639
Dec. 6, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 991
Dec. 6, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 1,926
Dec. 6, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,751
Dec. 6, 2016 03:45 AM EST Reads: 810
Dec. 6, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,844
Dec. 6, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 847
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 3,886
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,196
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 4,584
Dec. 6, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 894
Dec. 5, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 4,308
Dec. 5, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 2,078
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,059