|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2014 08:10 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
LTE is ushering into the world a new range of opportunities and challenges for every industry constituent including everything from new business models and industry participants to operational support systems for improved quality of service and user experience. While there are many challenges including implementation of small cells, network optimization, and other OSS/BSS impacts, there are also many opportunities.
Data revenues are estimated to be roughly $317 B USD in 2013 growing to just short of $490 B USD in 2018. During this same period of time, global revenue for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) is expected to grow from $550 M to 31.5 B USD from 2013 to 2018 respectively. In addition to opportunities to expand voice to IP, we see several excellent opportunities for Value-added Service (VAS) applications enabled or enhanced by LTE including:
• Mobile Advertising
• Social Networking Services
• LBS Service Subscriptions
• Gaming Subscription Services
• Virtual Goods Market
• Streaming TV, Pay-TV, and Multiscreen
• Mobile Health Services
• Music Subscriptions Services
• Automotive Market Vertical
• Public Safety LTE
• Ad Revenues from Small Cells
Some of these VAS application opportunities are particularly attractive, such as the Automotive Market Vertical, which we see growing at a rate of CAGR 98% between 2014 and 2019. However, there are obstacles to overcome to realize the potential for LTE in this market segment and others covered in our reports within this research bundle.
This is the most comprehensive research package available as it covers LTE technology, OSS/BSS impacts and solutions, market analysis, business case assessment, company analysis, opportunity assessment, application evaluation, and more. It is a must have bundle of reports for anyone focused on broadband wireless business, market, and/or technology.
• Cellular, wireless ISP's, cable TV MSO's, and fixed network service providers
• LTE vendors, start-ups, vendors, investors, and industry analysts
• IP backbone service providers and VoIP service providers
• Telecom regulators and government agencies
• Enterprise telecom and IT managers
• Municipal IT and telecom managers
Table of Contents:
• Global Broadband Traffic Management: Business Case, Market Analysis, Roadmap, and Forecast
• Strategies for Small Cell Network Deployments for 4G and Beyond
• Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market Opportunities and Forecast 2013 - 2018
• Mobile Value-added Services in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 - 2018
• Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
• LTE Broadcast: Global Market Game Changer for Mobile Video and TV in the post-4G World
• LTE Real-time Billing Support Systems (BSS) Operational Issues and Market Opportunities
• LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
• Self Organizing Networks Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and beyond, Third Edition
• LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
• Public Safety LTE: Global Market Size, Technology, Vendors and Spectrum Allocation 2013 - 2018
• The ROI of Video in an LTE World
• Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast 2012-2017
• 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance
• LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
• Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database
• The LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor 2012 - 2016
• The LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts
• LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook
• Global Cellular Handset Update: Market, Technology, Vendor, and Application Analysis
• 4G Handsets: Evaluating the Impact of LTE, Applications, and Anticipated Usage
• Tekelec: LTE Drives Opportunities in Diameter, Policy and Subscriber Management
• The Definitive Analysis of Broadband Wireless Networks: WiMax, WiFi, LTE, and 4G Infrastructure
• Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond
• IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
• LTE Feasibility, Applications and Potential by Region 2011 to 2015
To order this report: LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Established in 1998, Calsoft is a leading software product engineering Services Company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. The company's deep domain knowledge of Storage, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud verticals helps in delivering ...
Oct. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,090
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive advantage. By offering a suite of proven hosting and management services, Enzu wants companies to focus on the core of their online busine...
Oct. 25, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,369
November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Penta Security is a leading vendor for data security solutions, including its encryption solution, D’Amo. By using FPE technology, D’Amo allows for the implementation of encryption technology to sensitive data fields without modification to schema in the database environment. With businesses having their data become increasingly more complicated in their mission-critical applications (such as ERP, CRM, HRM), continued ...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,105
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,536
OnProcess Technology has announced it will be a featured speaker at @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1 - 3, 2016, in Santa Clara, California. Dan Gettens, OnProcess’ Chief Analytics Officer, will discuss how Internet of Things (IoT) data can be leveraged to predict product failures, improve uptime and slash costly inventory stock. @ThingsExpo is an annual gathering of IoT and cloud developers, practitioners and thought-leaders who exchange ideas and insights on topics ranging from Big Data in...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 281
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,023
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 333
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudbric, a leading website security provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Cloudbric is an elite full service website protection solution specifically designed for IT novices, entrepreneurs, and small and medium businesses. First launched in 2015, Cloudbric is based on the enterprise level Web Application Firewall by Penta Security Sys...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,241
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,439
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Nick Son, Vice President of Cyber Risk & Public Sector at Coalfire, will discuss the latest information on the FedRAMP Program. Topics will cover: FedRAMP Readiness Assessment Report (RAR). This new process is designed to streamline and accelerate the FedRAMP process from the traditional timeline by initially focusing on technical capability instead of documentation preparedness. FedRAMP for High-impact level systems. Early in 2016 FedRAMP officially publishe...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 373
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,140
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,705
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, will draw together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established ...
Oct. 25, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,443
Kubernetes, Docker and containers are changing the world, and how companies are deploying their software and running their infrastructure. With the shift in how applications are built and deployed, new challenges must be solved. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, will discuss the implications of containerized applications/infrastructures and their impact on the enterprise. In a real world example based on Kubernetes, he will show how to ...
Oct. 25, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,891
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,614