|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2014 08:10 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
LTE is ushering into the world a new range of opportunities and challenges for every industry constituent including everything from new business models and industry participants to operational support systems for improved quality of service and user experience. While there are many challenges including implementation of small cells, network optimization, and other OSS/BSS impacts, there are also many opportunities.
Data revenues are estimated to be roughly $317 B USD in 2013 growing to just short of $490 B USD in 2018. During this same period of time, global revenue for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) is expected to grow from $550 M to 31.5 B USD from 2013 to 2018 respectively. In addition to opportunities to expand voice to IP, we see several excellent opportunities for Value-added Service (VAS) applications enabled or enhanced by LTE including:
• Mobile Advertising
• Social Networking Services
• LBS Service Subscriptions
• Gaming Subscription Services
• Virtual Goods Market
• Streaming TV, Pay-TV, and Multiscreen
• Mobile Health Services
• Music Subscriptions Services
• Automotive Market Vertical
• Public Safety LTE
• Ad Revenues from Small Cells
Some of these VAS application opportunities are particularly attractive, such as the Automotive Market Vertical, which we see growing at a rate of CAGR 98% between 2014 and 2019. However, there are obstacles to overcome to realize the potential for LTE in this market segment and others covered in our reports within this research bundle.
This is the most comprehensive research package available as it covers LTE technology, OSS/BSS impacts and solutions, market analysis, business case assessment, company analysis, opportunity assessment, application evaluation, and more. It is a must have bundle of reports for anyone focused on broadband wireless business, market, and/or technology.
• Cellular, wireless ISP's, cable TV MSO's, and fixed network service providers
• LTE vendors, start-ups, vendors, investors, and industry analysts
• IP backbone service providers and VoIP service providers
• Telecom regulators and government agencies
• Enterprise telecom and IT managers
• Municipal IT and telecom managers
Table of Contents:
• Global Broadband Traffic Management: Business Case, Market Analysis, Roadmap, and Forecast
• Strategies for Small Cell Network Deployments for 4G and Beyond
• Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market Opportunities and Forecast 2013 - 2018
• Mobile Value-added Services in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 - 2018
• Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
• LTE Broadcast: Global Market Game Changer for Mobile Video and TV in the post-4G World
• LTE Real-time Billing Support Systems (BSS) Operational Issues and Market Opportunities
• LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
• Self Organizing Networks Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and beyond, Third Edition
• LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
• Public Safety LTE: Global Market Size, Technology, Vendors and Spectrum Allocation 2013 - 2018
• The ROI of Video in an LTE World
• Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast 2012-2017
• 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance
• LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
• Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database
• The LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor 2012 - 2016
• The LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts
• LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook
• Global Cellular Handset Update: Market, Technology, Vendor, and Application Analysis
• 4G Handsets: Evaluating the Impact of LTE, Applications, and Anticipated Usage
• Tekelec: LTE Drives Opportunities in Diameter, Policy and Subscriber Management
• The Definitive Analysis of Broadband Wireless Networks: WiMax, WiFi, LTE, and 4G Infrastructure
• Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond
• IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
• LTE Feasibility, Applications and Potential by Region 2011 to 2015
To order this report: LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and shared the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the develo...
Jul. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,637
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device.
Jul. 30, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,483
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, explained how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
Jul. 30, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,184
“delaPlex Software provides software outsourcing services. We have a hybrid model where we have onshore developers and project managers that we can place anywhere in the U.S. or in Europe,” explained Manish Sachdeva, CEO at delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,685
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor – all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Jul. 30, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,336
Predictive analytics tools monitor, report, and troubleshoot in order to make proactive decisions about the health, performance, and utilization of storage. Most enterprises combine cloud and on-premise storage, resulting in blended environments of physical, virtual, cloud, and other platforms, which justifies more sophisticated storage analytics. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Peter McCallum, Vice President of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor, discussed using predictive analytics to mon...
Jul. 30, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,130
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Jul. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,075
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Jul. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,289
"When you think about the data center today, there's constant evolution, The evolution of the data center and the needs of the consumer of technology change, and they change constantly," stated Matt Kalmenson, VP of Sales, Service and Cloud Providers at Veeam Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 29, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,499
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,749
We all know the latest numbers: Gartner, Inc. forecasts that 6.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2016, up 30 percent from last year, and will reach 20.8 billion by 2020. We're rapidly approaching a data production of 40 zettabytes a day – more than we can every physically store, and exabytes and yottabytes are just around the corner. For many that’s a good sign, as data has been proven to equal money – IF it’s ingested, integrated, and analyzed fast enough. Without real-ti...
Jul. 29, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,186
Actian Corporation has announced the latest version of the Actian Vector in Hadoop (VectorH) database, generally available at the end of July. VectorH is based on the same query engine that powers Actian Vector, which recently doubled the TPC-H benchmark record for non-clustered systems at the 3000GB scale factor (see tpc.org/3323). The ability to easily ingest information from different data sources and rapidly develop queries to make better business decisions is becoming increasingly importan...
Jul. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 962
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Jul. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 937
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it ...
Jul. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 397
Cloud analytics is dramatically altering business intelligence. Some businesses will capitalize on these promising new technologies and gain key insights that’ll help them gain competitive advantage. And others won’t. Whether you’re a business leader, an IT manager, or an analyst, we want to help you and the people you need to influence with a free copy of “Cloud Analytics for Dummies,” the essential guide to this explosive new space for business intelligence.
Jul. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 988