|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2014 01:16 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hld76r/global_surface) has announced the addition of the "Global Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Placement Equipment Market" report to their offering.
This study analyzes growth opportunities and current trends in the global surface mount technology (SMT) placement equipment market. The increasing complexity of electronic assembly and the miniaturization of components have bolstered demand for SMT placement equipment ever since the market downturn from 2012 to early 2013. The research study includes detailed analysis into high-speed SMT placement equipment, medium-speed SMT placement equipment, and low-speed SMT placement equipment market. The study includes product, regional, technology, and competition analyses in each segment for more accurate market intelligence to aid business decisions.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the SMT placement equipment market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which are the high-growth segments? How do demand and growth opportunities vary by geographic region?
- How will the demand for SMT placement equipment evolve over time? What is the percentage of revenue from end-customers?
- Are the services currently offered meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are SMT placement equipment manufacturers ready to tackle the challenges of increasing competition? What do they need to cultivate in terms of best practices to take their businesses to the next level? How will this affect order fulfillment and distribution strategy?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. High-speed SMT Placement Equipment Segment Breakdown
4. Medium-speed SMT Placement Equipment Segment Breakdown
5. Low-speed SMT Placement Equipment Segment Breakdown
6. North America Breakdown
7. Western Europe Breakdown
8. Central and Eastern Europe Breakdown
9. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
10. Rest of World Breakdown
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hld76r/global_surface
SYS-CON Events announced today the Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Workshop, being held November 3, 2016, in conjunction with @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele introduces participants to Kubernetes and Google Container Engine (GKE). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn the key concepts and practices for deploying and maintainin...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,664
Sep. 26, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,954
Sep. 26, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,730
Sep. 26, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,150
Sep. 26, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,379
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,590
Sep. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,888
Sep. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 331
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,595
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,604
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,727
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,837
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,118
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,621
Sep. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,035