|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2014 03:01 AM EST||
LONDON, January 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The UK's first meeting dedicated to gamification has been announced for March 26-27th in London.
Leading international gamification experts are due to speak at the first ever Enterprise Gamification Europe, a two-day event dedicated to helping marketing and digital professionals marketers and apply gamification to help improve their business modelling in the ever-changing, completive and fast-pace game of marketing.
Following a run of recent articles in MarketingWeek and other major publications, 'gamification' has set the blogosphere on fire and is the talk of customer-facing marketing and sales from some of the world's leading brands.
So what is gamification? The practice of applying game theory (essentially a good dose of behavioural psychology) to traditional marketing, sales and engagement methods.
There are already many examples of successful gamification demonstrating significant increases in revenue, customer acquisition, customer loyalty and advocacy, upselling, web traffic, site stickiness and many other opportunities.
"If you're wondering how marketing and sales can innovate in 2014 to drive revenue -
look no further than gamification." - Marketing IQ
Leading international gamification experts/gurus will guide you through the practicalities:
- Andrzej Marczewski, Web Developer and Gamification Evangelist, Capgemini
- Mario Herger, Former Senior Innovation Strategist, SAP Labs
- Scott Schnaars, General Manager, EMEA Badgeville
- An Coppens, Gamification Design Expert, Gamification Nation
- Phil Dearson, Head of Strategy, Tribal Worldwide
Key benefits of attending:
- Analyse existing real-world examples of gamification, what they did, the ROI and what you can learn from them
- Cut through the "corporate buzzspeak" and understand the core principles behind gamification
- Find out how you can use game theory to influence, engage or even upsell your customers
- Network & benchmark with your peers from within and outside your own sector
- Get ahead of the curve on this inevitable new-wave of next gen digital marketing!
Enterprise Gamification Europe will take place on 26-27th March 2014 in London. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.enterprisegamificationeurope.com/news, call +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or email [email protected].
Press are invited to attend this key industry event. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Elena Patten at: [email protected]
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and containers together help companies achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of Dev...
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 4,169
Jan. 18, 2017 11:15 PM EST Reads: 4,442
Jan. 18, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,497
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 7,615
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 5,730
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 4,846
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,143
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,191
Jan. 18, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,880
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,165
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 308
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,885
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 5,374
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,588
Jan. 18, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 4,788