|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2014 10:30 AM EST||
MUMBAI, January 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements In this report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the drug delivery partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter drug delivery partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors drug delivery technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 2,500 links to online copies of actual drug delivery deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of drug delivery dealmaking and business activities.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in drug delivery dealmaking since 2007, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading drug delivery deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, big biotech, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 big pharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of drug delivery deals as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 big biotech companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of drug delivery deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of drug delivery partnering deals signed and announced since 2007, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the deal record and the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of drug delivery partnering deals organized by specific drug delivery technology type. Each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in drug delivery partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements include:
- Trends in drug delivery dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of drug delivery deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life drug delivery deals
- Access to over 2,500 drug delivery contract documents
- The leading drug delivery deals by value since 2007
- Most active drug delivery dealmakers since 2007
- The leading drug delivery partnering resources
Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements provide the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of drug delivery deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of drug delivery agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 2,500 actual drug delivery contracts entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual drug delivery contracts enter into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies
- Insight into the terms included in a drug delivery agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=348528
- Global Markets for Emerging Insulin Drug and Delivery Technologies - Focus on Syringes and Vials
- Global Markets for Emerging Insulin Drug and Delivery Technologies - Focus on Insulin Pumps
- The 2013-2018 World Outlook for Pulmonary Drug Delivery Technologies
- The 2013-2018 World Outlook for Intranasal Drug Delivery Applications
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes ab...
Aug. 29, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 566
SYS-CON Events announced today that Micron Technology, Inc., a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Micron’s broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies – including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash – is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of tech...
Aug. 29, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 158
Everyone talks about continuous integration and continuous delivery but those are just two ends of the pipeline. In the middle of DevOps is continuous testing (CT), and many organizations are struggling to implement continuous testing effectively. After all, without continuous testing there is no delivery. And Lab-As-A-Service (LaaS) enhances the CT with dynamic on-demand self-serve test topologies. CT together with LAAS make a powerful combination that perfectly serves complex software developm...
Aug. 29, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 124
In today's digital world, change is the one constant. Disruptive innovations like cloud, mobility, social media, and the Internet of Things have reshaped the market and set new standards in customer expectations. To remain competitive, businesses must tap the potential of emerging technologies and markets through the rapid release of new products and services. However, the rigid and siloed structures of traditional IT platforms and processes are slowing them down – resulting in lengthy delivery ...
Aug. 29, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 546
As more intelligent IoT applications shift into gear, they’re merging into the ever-increasing traffic flow of the Internet. It won’t be long before we experience bottlenecks, as IoT traffic peaks during rush hours. Organizations that are unprepared will find themselves by the side of the road unable to cross back into the fast lane. As billions of new devices begin to communicate and exchange data – will your infrastructure be scalable enough to handle this new interconnected world?
Aug. 29, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 110
Skeuomorphism usually means retaining existing design cues in something new that doesn’t actually need them. However, the concept of skeuomorphism can be thought of as relating more broadly to applying existing patterns to new technologies that, in fact, cry out for new approaches. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gordon Haff, Senior Cloud Strategy Marketing and Evangelism Manager at Red Hat, discussed why containers should be paired with new architectural practices such as microservices rathe...
Aug. 29, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 368
U.S. companies are desperately trying to recruit and hire skilled software engineers and developers, but there is simply not enough quality talent to go around. Tiempo Development is a nearshore software development company. Our headquarters are in AZ, but we are a pioneer and leader in outsourcing to Mexico, based on our three software development centers there. We have a proven process and we are experts at providing our customers with powerful solutions. We transform ideas into reality.
Aug. 29, 2015 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 502
Any Ops team trying to support a company in today’s cloud-connected world knows that a new way of thinking is required – one just as dramatic than the shift from Ops to DevOps. The diversity of modern operations requires teams to focus their impact on breadth vs. depth. In his session at DevOps Summit, Adam Serediuk, Director of Operations at xMatters, Inc., will discuss the strategic requirements of evolving from Ops to DevOps, and why modern Operations has begun leveraging the “NoOps” approa...
Aug. 29, 2015 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 340
Organizations from small to large are increasingly adopting cloud solutions to deliver essential business services at a much lower cost. According to cyber security experts, the frequency and severity of cyber-attacks are on the rise, causing alarm to businesses and customers across a variety of industries. To defend against exploits like these, a company must adopt a comprehensive security defense strategy that is designed for their business. In 2015, organizations such as United Airlines, Sony...
Aug. 29, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 402
Puppet Labs has announced the next major update to its flagship product: Puppet Enterprise 2015.2. This release includes new features providing DevOps teams with clarity, simplicity and additional management capabilities, including an all-new user interface, an interactive graph for visualizing infrastructure code, a new unified agent and broader infrastructure support.
Aug. 29, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 470
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Aug. 28, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 404
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 28, 2015 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 836
Red Hat is investing in Tesora, the number one contributor to OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) also ranked among the top 20 companies contributing to OpenStack overall. Tesora, the company bringing OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) to the enterprise, has announced that Red Hat and others have invested in the company as a part of Tesora's latest funding round. The funding agreement expands on the ongoing collaboration between Tesora and Red Hat, which dates back to Febr...
Aug. 28, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 301
As more and more data is generated from a variety of connected devices, the need to get insights from this data and predict future behavior and trends is increasingly essential for businesses. Real-time stream processing is needed in a variety of different industries such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Automobile, Finance, Online Retail, Smart Grids, and Healthcare. Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed distributed stream computation service that provides low latency, scalable processing of ...
Aug. 28, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 189
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome,” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Aug. 28, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 316