|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2014 10:30 AM EST||
MUMBAI, January 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements In this report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the drug delivery partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter drug delivery partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors drug delivery technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 2,500 links to online copies of actual drug delivery deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of drug delivery dealmaking and business activities.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in drug delivery dealmaking since 2007, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading drug delivery deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, big biotech, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 big pharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of drug delivery deals as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 big biotech companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of drug delivery deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of drug delivery partnering deals signed and announced since 2007, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the deal record and the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of drug delivery partnering deals organized by specific drug delivery technology type. Each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in drug delivery partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements include:
- Trends in drug delivery dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of drug delivery deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life drug delivery deals
- Access to over 2,500 drug delivery contract documents
- The leading drug delivery deals by value since 2007
- Most active drug delivery dealmakers since 2007
- The leading drug delivery partnering resources
Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements provide the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of drug delivery deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of drug delivery agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 2,500 actual drug delivery contracts entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual drug delivery contracts enter into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies
- Insight into the terms included in a drug delivery agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=348528
- Global Markets for Emerging Insulin Drug and Delivery Technologies - Focus on Syringes and Vials
- Global Markets for Emerging Insulin Drug and Delivery Technologies - Focus on Insulin Pumps
- The 2013-2018 World Outlook for Pulmonary Drug Delivery Technologies
- The 2013-2018 World Outlook for Intranasal Drug Delivery Applications
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often un...
Feb. 19, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 2,674
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Feb. 19, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,002
SYS-CON Events announced today that IoT Now has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IoT Now explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs, and it passes on some lessons learned from those who have taken the first steps in next-gen IoT services.
Feb. 19, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 944
SYS-CON Events announced today that WineSOFT will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Based in Seoul and Irvine, WineSOFT is an innovative software house focusing on internet infrastructure solutions. The venture started as a bootstrap start-up in 2010 by focusing on making the internet faster and more powerful. WineSOFT’s knowledge is based on the expertise of TCP/IP, VPN, SSL, peer-to-peer, mob...
Feb. 19, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,251
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and containers together help companies achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of Dev...
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 5,222
SYS-CON Events announced today that delaPlex will exhibit at SYS-CON's @CloudExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. delaPlex pioneered Software Development as a Service (SDaaS), which provides scalable resources to build, test, and deploy software. It’s a fast and more reliable way to develop a new product or expand your in-house team.
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 795
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 8,005
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,471
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 7,900
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 779
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dataloop.IO, an innovator in cloud IT-monitoring whose products help organizations save time and money, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dataloop.IO is an emerging software company on the cutting edge of major IT-infrastructure trends including cloud computing and microservices. The company, founded in the UK but now based in San Fran...
Feb. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,943
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Feb. 19, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,275
In the first article of this three-part series on hybrid cloud security, we discussed the Shared Responsibility Model and examined how the most common attack strategies persist, are amplified, or are mitigated as assets move from data centers to the cloud. Today, we’ll look at some of the unique security challenges that are introduced by public cloud environments. While cloud computing delivers many operational, cost-saving and security benefits, it takes place in a public, shared and on-demand ...
Feb. 19, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 920
In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Mike Johnston, an infrastructure engineer at Supergiant.io, will discuss how to use Kubernetes to setup a SaaS infrastructure for your business. Mike Johnston is an infrastructure engineer at Supergiant.io with over 12 years of experience designing, deploying, and maintaining server and workstation infrastructure at all scales. He has experience with brick and mortar data centers as well as cloud providers like Digital Ocean, Amazon Web Services, and Rackspace....
Feb. 19, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,103
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sudarshan Krishnamurthi, a Senior Manager, Business Strategy, at Cisco Systems, will discuss how IT and operational technology (OT) work together, as opposed to being in separate siloes as once was traditional. Attendees will learn how to fully leverage the power of IoT in their organization by bringing the two sides together and bridging the communication gap. He will also look at what good leadership must entail in order to accomplish this, and how IT managers ca...
Feb. 19, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,072