|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2014 10:30 AM EST||
MUMBAI, January 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements In this report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the drug delivery partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter drug delivery partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors drug delivery technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 2,500 links to online copies of actual drug delivery deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of drug delivery dealmaking and business activities.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in drug delivery dealmaking since 2007, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading drug delivery deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, big biotech, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 big pharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of drug delivery deals as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 big biotech companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of drug delivery deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of drug delivery partnering deals signed and announced since 2007, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the deal record and the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of drug delivery partnering deals organized by specific drug delivery technology type. Each deal title links via We blink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in drug delivery partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements include:
- Trends in drug delivery dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of drug delivery deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life drug delivery deals
- Access to over 2,500 drug delivery contract documents
- The leading drug delivery deals by value since 2007
- Most active drug delivery dealmakers since 2007
- The leading drug delivery partnering resources
Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements provide the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of drug delivery deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of drug delivery agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 2,500 actual drug delivery contracts entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual drug delivery contracts enter into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies
- Insight into the terms included in a drug delivery agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=348528
- Global Markets for Emerging Insulin Drug and Delivery Technologies - Focus on Syringes and Vials
- Global Markets for Emerging Insulin Drug and Delivery Technologies - Focus on Insulin Pumps
- The 2013-2018 World Outlook for Pulmonary Drug Delivery Technologies
- The 2013-2018 World Outlook for Intranasal Drug Delivery Applications
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,835
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Sep. 28, 2016 11:21 AM EDT
Apache Hadoop is a key technology for gaining business insights from your Big Data, but the penetration into enterprises is shockingly low. In fact, Apache Hadoop and Big Data proponents recognize that this technology has not yet achieved its game-changing business potential. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, John Mertic, director of program management for ODPi at The Linux Foundation, will explain why this is, how we can work together as an open data community to increase adoption, and the i...
Sep. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,095
If you had a chance to enter on the ground level of the largest e-commerce market in the world – would you? China is the world’s most populated country with the second largest economy and the world’s fastest growing market. It is estimated that by 2018 the Chinese market will be reaching over $30 billion in gaming revenue alone. Admittedly for a foreign company, doing business in China can be challenging. Often changing laws, administrative regulations and the often inscrutable Chinese Interne...
Sep. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 365
Let’s face it, embracing new storage technologies, capabilities and upgrading to new hardware often adds complexity and increases costs. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Seth Oxenhorn, Vice President of Business Development & Alliances at FalconStor, discussed how a truly heterogeneous software-defined storage approach can add value to legacy platforms and heterogeneous environments. The result reduces complexity, significantly lowers cost, and provides IT organizations with improved efficienc...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,523
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Sep. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,101
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 237
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,541
SYS-CON Events announced today that CDS Global Cloud, an Infrastructure as a Service provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CDS Global Cloud is an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) provider specializing in solutions for e-commerce, internet gaming, online education and other internet applications. With a growing number of data centers and network points around the world, ...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,934
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Sep. 28, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,249
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,088
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,213
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,398
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Sep. 28, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,094
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,169