|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2014 06:00 PM EST||
DALLAS, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MYCC), a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs, business, sports and alumni clubs in North America, today announced plans to spend $20 million during fiscal 2014 on major reinvention projects across 10 clubs. The extensive renovations will bring contemporary, stylish looks and expanded dining, family amenities, and social and golf features designed to enhance daily life for the private club members of today.
ClubCorp has spent more than $390 million on reinventions, renovations and improvements since 2007. "Our goal is to make the clubs more relevant in their communities and provide more value to members," said Eric Affeldt, ClubCorp President and CEO. "We've found these reinventions translate to an active, vibrant club, with increased membership enrollment, retention and usage, adding value to our members and our shareholders."
While projects vary from club to club, many of the improvements and additions include:
- Stylish and contemporary reception areas and lounges
- Anytime Lounges and theater-style multimedia rooms that include large flat-screened televisions where members can relax, watch their favorite sporting events and films, and have fun
- Touchdown Rooms - intimate technology-equipped conference rooms optimal for private phone calls or catching up on work or email
- Expanded outdoor terraces and patios featuring cabana seating and fire bars – the perfect setting to dine or lounge with friends while enjoying cocktails
- Communal tables featuring integrated iPads and charging stations ideal for business meetings or just recharging members' personal electronic devices
- Redesigned fitness centers featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Family fun water features including slides, splash pads, cabanas and more
- Reinvented golf practice areas
Among the clubs slated to undergo major renovations in 2014 are Firestone Country Club in Akron, Ohio; Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club in Coto de Caza, California; Stonebridge Ranch Country Club in McKinney, Texas; The University of Texas Club in Austin; and The Cardinal Club in Raleigh, North Carolina.
About ClubCorp (NYSE: MYCC)
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of more than 150 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 25 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 370,000 members, with approximately 15,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MYCC). ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); Capital Club Beijing; and Metropolitan Club Chicago. You can find ClubCorp on Facebook at facebook.com/clubcorp and on Twitter at @ClubCorp.
SOURCE ClubCorp Holdings, Inc.
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Sep. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,635
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,527
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,845
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,565
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,770
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,420
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,336
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,942
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,373
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 461
Sep. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,191
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,616
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,536
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,782
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,802