|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2014 08:04 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oil and Gas Well Drilling Services Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 213111
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package
2) Complete benchmarking of the industry and its top companies
3) Deep industry and company financials
This Plunkett Analytics Report Features:
1) Historical data2) Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR3) Operating ratios 4) Complete data for benchmarking a company to its industry and to specific leading companies5) Benchmarking this industry to all U.S. industries6) Deep profiles and financial histories/operating ratios for up to ten top U.S.-based companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 33
Charts Provided: 21
Designed to benefit:
• Analysis and Financial Modeling• Investment Professionals • Lenders• M&A Advisors• Appraisers• Consultants
Similar reports are available from Plunkett Research for nearly all U.S. industries.
"Plunkett Research has built a solid reputation providing industry analysis and research in a diverse spectrum of areas—energy and utilities, finance and investment, health care and biotechnology, and engineering and research to name a few." American Reference Books Annual
• Revenues historical through 2013• Revenues projected through 2020• Employee Count 2007-2013• Annual Growth Rate 2013• CAGR 2005 through 2013• CAGR 2013 through 2020• Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
• Number of Firms 2007-2013
• Number of Establishments 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013
• Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
• Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
• Revenue Compared to All Industries• Expenses Compared to All Industries• Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries
• Comparison of Revenues, Profits and Taxes to All Industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies (U.S.), Average for all Companies
• Industry Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, 2007-2012
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-Depth Profiles, Financial Reports, Ranks & Executive Lists for Top U.S.-Based Corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Market Capitalization 2013
• Net Income
• 3-Year Revenue Growth
• 3-Year Income Growth
• Return on Assets
• Return on Equity
• Return on Invested Capital
List of Leading (Public and Private) CompaniesComparison of Individual Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012 • Income Statements. Balance Sheets and Cash Flow StatementsCompanies Profiled:
• Helmerich & Payne Inc • Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc • Patterson-UTI Energy Inc • Key Energy Services Inc • Rowan Companies Inc • Unit Corp • Pioneer Energy Services Corp. • Atwood Oceanics Inc • Hercules Offshore Inc • Parker Drilling Company
Core Benefits to Customer:
• Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital metrics in one package• Benchmarking of:• a) deep financials of each of the leading companies• b) financial averages for all companies • c) this industry's ratios to all other industries.• Historical revenues, enterprises and sales per employee• Current and forecast revenues and CAGR to 2020• Profiles of leading companies
Industry Description for this NAIC Code
• Types of business activities
Industry Summary, Current Data
• Revenues 2013• Revenue forecast to 2020 with CAGR• Historical revenues and CAGR• CAGR, historic, through 2013• Top U.S. companies, by revenues• Employment, 2013 and historic
Employment and Establishments
• Number of firms and establishments, 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013, with growth rates
• Average annual sales per firm & per establishment, 2007-2013
• Annual sales per employee, 2007-2013
Industry Financial Data, U.S., With Revenue Projections to 2020Revenues, Historical and Projected • Historical revenues & annual growth rates, 2005-2012
• Projected revenues & annual growth rates, 2013-2020
Average Annual Operating Ratio Estimates, Current
• Income items, expenses, profits and taxes as a percent of total revenues for this industry compared to all industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries, Current
• Comparison of revenues for all U.S. companies within this industry to all industries• Comparison of EBITDA, profits & income taxes for all companies within this industry to all industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies
• Income statement averages, 2007-2012
• All income statement items, including, cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, EBITDA, with ratios
• Chart showing key expenses as a percent of revenues
• Balance sheet averages, 2007-2012
• All items, including property plant and equipment, accumulated depreciation, goodwill, long term debt, including ratios
• Cash flow averages, 2007-2012
• All cash flow items
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-depth profiles, financial reports, ranks & executive lists for up to 10 top U.S.-based corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Approximate market capitalization 2013
• Net income
• 3-Year revenue growth (%)
• 3-Year income growth (%)
• Return on assets (%)
• Return on equity (%)
• Return on invested capital (%)
Companies Used in Creating This Study
Alphabetical list of leading companies, with details
Comparison of Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012
• Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for each of the top companies compared to the overall industry average
Top Companies, Profiles and Financials
• Contact information, executive lists• Business descriptions• Key financial data for 6 years• Brands and divisions• Top salaries• Corporate culture• Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
• U.S. GDP Growth and Forecasts, 2011-2020
• Monthly U.S. Crude Oil Production & Net Imports: 1994-November 2014
• U.S. Crude Oil Production and Forecast, 2004-2020
• West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil Spot Prices and Forecasts, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Production and Forecast, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Henry Hub Spot Price and Forecast, 2004-2020
Data Description and SourcesCompanies Mentioned• Helmerich & Payne Inc
• Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc
• Patterson-UTI Energy Inc
• Key Energy Services Inc
• Rowan Companies Inc
• Unit Corp
• Pioneer Energy Services Corp.
• Atwood Oceanics Inc
• Hercules Offshore Inc
• Parker Drilling Company
To order this report: Oil and Gas Well Drilling Services Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 213111 http://www.reportlinker.com/p01661956/Oil-and-Gas-Well-Drilling-Services-Industry-US-Analytics-Extensive-Financial-Benchmarks-Metrics-and-Revenue-Forecasts-to-2020-NAIC-213111.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Oil_and_Gas_energy
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
As businesses adopt functionalities in cloud computing, it’s imperative that IT operations consistently ensure cloud systems work correctly – all of the time, and to their best capabilities. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Bernd Harzog, CEO and founder of OpsDataStore, will present an industry answer to the common question, “Are you running IT operations as efficiently and as cost effectively as you need to?” He will expound on the industry issues he frequently came up against as an analyst, and...
Feb. 23, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,580
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Feb. 22, 2017 10:45 PM EST Reads: 562
"We're bringing out a new application monitoring system to the DevOps space. It manages large enterprise applications that are distributed throughout a node in many enterprises and we manage them as one collective," explained Kevin Barnes, President of eCube Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 22, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,662
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named "Platinum Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and 21st International Cloud Expo, which will take place in November in Silicon Valley, California.
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,825
SYS-CON Events announced today that delaPlex will exhibit at SYS-CON's @CloudExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. delaPlex pioneered Software Development as a Service (SDaaS), which provides scalable resources to build, test, and deploy software. It’s a fast and more reliable way to develop a new product or expand your in-house team.
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,357
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,285
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Feb. 22, 2017 07:45 PM EST Reads: 7,789
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Feb. 22, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,180
WebRTC sits at the intersection between VoIP and the Web. As such, it poses some interesting challenges for those developing services on top of it, but also for those who need to test and monitor these services. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Tsahi Levent-Levi, co-founder of testRTC, reviewed the various challenges posed by WebRTC when it comes to testing and monitoring and on ways to overcome them.
Feb. 22, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 7,490
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Feb. 22, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,539
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Feb. 22, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,384
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Feb. 22, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 959
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Feb. 22, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,088
In the first article of this three-part series on hybrid cloud security, we discussed the Shared Responsibility Model and examined how the most common attack strategies persist, are amplified, or are mitigated as assets move from data centers to the cloud. Today, we’ll look at some of the unique security challenges that are introduced by public cloud environments. While cloud computing delivers many operational, cost-saving and security benefits, it takes place in a public, shared and on-demand ...
Feb. 22, 2017 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,511
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sudarshan Krishnamurthi, a Senior Manager, Business Strategy, at Cisco Systems, will discuss how IT and operational technology (OT) work together, as opposed to being in separate siloes as once was traditional. Attendees will learn how to fully leverage the power of IoT in their organization by bringing the two sides together and bridging the communication gap. He will also look at what good leadership must entail in order to accomplish this, and how IT managers ca...
Feb. 22, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,534