|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2014 08:04 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oil and Gas Well Drilling Services Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 213111
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package
2) Complete benchmarking of the industry and its top companies
3) Deep industry and company financials
This Plunkett Analytics Report Features:
1) Historical data2) Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR3) Operating ratios 4) Complete data for benchmarking a company to its industry and to specific leading companies5) Benchmarking this industry to all U.S. industries6) Deep profiles and financial histories/operating ratios for up to ten top U.S.-based companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 33
Charts Provided: 21
Designed to benefit:
• Analysis and Financial Modeling• Investment Professionals • Lenders• M&A Advisors• Appraisers• Consultants
Similar reports are available from Plunkett Research for nearly all U.S. industries.
"Plunkett Research has built a solid reputation providing industry analysis and research in a diverse spectrum of areas—energy and utilities, finance and investment, health care and biotechnology, and engineering and research to name a few." American Reference Books Annual
• Revenues historical through 2013• Revenues projected through 2020• Employee Count 2007-2013• Annual Growth Rate 2013• CAGR 2005 through 2013• CAGR 2013 through 2020• Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
• Number of Firms 2007-2013
• Number of Establishments 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013
• Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
• Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
• Revenue Compared to All Industries• Expenses Compared to All Industries• Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries
• Comparison of Revenues, Profits and Taxes to All Industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies (U.S.), Average for all Companies
• Industry Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, 2007-2012
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-Depth Profiles, Financial Reports, Ranks & Executive Lists for Top U.S.-Based Corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Market Capitalization 2013
• Net Income
• 3-Year Revenue Growth
• 3-Year Income Growth
• Return on Assets
• Return on Equity
• Return on Invested Capital
List of Leading (Public and Private) CompaniesComparison of Individual Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012 • Income Statements. Balance Sheets and Cash Flow StatementsCompanies Profiled:
• Helmerich & Payne Inc • Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc • Patterson-UTI Energy Inc • Key Energy Services Inc • Rowan Companies Inc • Unit Corp • Pioneer Energy Services Corp. • Atwood Oceanics Inc • Hercules Offshore Inc • Parker Drilling Company
Core Benefits to Customer:
• Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital metrics in one package• Benchmarking of:• a) deep financials of each of the leading companies• b) financial averages for all companies • c) this industry's ratios to all other industries.• Historical revenues, enterprises and sales per employee• Current and forecast revenues and CAGR to 2020• Profiles of leading companies
Industry Description for this NAIC Code
• Types of business activities
Industry Summary, Current Data
• Revenues 2013• Revenue forecast to 2020 with CAGR• Historical revenues and CAGR• CAGR, historic, through 2013• Top U.S. companies, by revenues• Employment, 2013 and historic
Employment and Establishments
• Number of firms and establishments, 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013, with growth rates
• Average annual sales per firm & per establishment, 2007-2013
• Annual sales per employee, 2007-2013
Industry Financial Data, U.S., With Revenue Projections to 2020Revenues, Historical and Projected • Historical revenues & annual growth rates, 2005-2012
• Projected revenues & annual growth rates, 2013-2020
Average Annual Operating Ratio Estimates, Current
• Income items, expenses, profits and taxes as a percent of total revenues for this industry compared to all industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries, Current
• Comparison of revenues for all U.S. companies within this industry to all industries• Comparison of EBITDA, profits & income taxes for all companies within this industry to all industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies
• Income statement averages, 2007-2012
• All income statement items, including, cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, EBITDA, with ratios
• Chart showing key expenses as a percent of revenues
• Balance sheet averages, 2007-2012
• All items, including property plant and equipment, accumulated depreciation, goodwill, long term debt, including ratios
• Cash flow averages, 2007-2012
• All cash flow items
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-depth profiles, financial reports, ranks & executive lists for up to 10 top U.S.-based corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Approximate market capitalization 2013
• Net income
• 3-Year revenue growth (%)
• 3-Year income growth (%)
• Return on assets (%)
• Return on equity (%)
• Return on invested capital (%)
Companies Used in Creating This Study
Alphabetical list of leading companies, with details
Comparison of Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012
• Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for each of the top companies compared to the overall industry average
Top Companies, Profiles and Financials
• Contact information, executive lists• Business descriptions• Key financial data for 6 years• Brands and divisions• Top salaries• Corporate culture• Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
• U.S. GDP Growth and Forecasts, 2011-2020
• Monthly U.S. Crude Oil Production & Net Imports: 1994-November 2014
• U.S. Crude Oil Production and Forecast, 2004-2020
• West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil Spot Prices and Forecasts, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Production and Forecast, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Henry Hub Spot Price and Forecast, 2004-2020
Data Description and SourcesCompanies Mentioned• Helmerich & Payne Inc
• Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc
• Patterson-UTI Energy Inc
• Key Energy Services Inc
• Rowan Companies Inc
• Unit Corp
• Pioneer Energy Services Corp.
• Atwood Oceanics Inc
• Hercules Offshore Inc
• Parker Drilling Company
To order this report: Oil and Gas Well Drilling Services Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 213111 http://www.reportlinker.com/p01661956/Oil-and-Gas-Well-Drilling-Services-Industry-US-Analytics-Extensive-Financial-Benchmarks-Metrics-and-Revenue-Forecasts-to-2020-NAIC-213111.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Oil_and_Gas_energy
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
President Obama recently announced the launch of a new national awareness campaign to "encourage more Americans to move beyond passwords – adding an extra layer of security like a fingerprint or codes sent to your cellphone." The shift from single passwords to multi-factor authentication couldn’t be timelier or more strategic. This session will focus on why passwords alone are no longer effective, and why the time to act is now. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Chris Webber, security strateg...
Dec. 9, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 465
"We are an all-flash array storage provider but our focus has been on VM-aware storage specifically for virtualized applications," stated Dhiraj Sehgal of Tintri in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 9, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 1,023
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web co...
Dec. 9, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,440
Redis is not only the fastest database, but it has become the most popular among the new wave of applications running in containers. Redis speeds up just about every data interaction between your users or operational systems. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dave Nielsen, Developer Relations at Redis Labs, shared the functions and data structures used to solve everyday use cases that are driving Redis' popularity.
Dec. 9, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 3,530
Enterprise IT has been in the era of Hybrid Cloud for some time now. But it seems most conversations about Hybrid are focused on integrating AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google ECM into existing on-premises systems. Where is all the Private Cloud? What do technology providers need to do to make their offerings more compelling? How should enterprise IT executives and buyers define their focus, needs, and roadmap, and communicate that clearly to the providers?
Dec. 9, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 564
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their backend AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT - especially in the connected home and office. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Kocher, founder and managing director of Grey Heron, explained how Amazon is extending its reach to become a major force in IoT by building on its dominant cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strat...
Dec. 9, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 6,337
"We are a custom software development, engineering firm. We specialize in cloud applications from helping customers that have on-premise applications migrating to the cloud, to helping customers design brand new apps in the cloud. And we specialize in mobile apps," explained Peter Di Stefano, Vice President of Marketing at Impiger Technologies, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 9, 2016 03:30 AM EST Reads: 477
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Dec. 9, 2016 03:00 AM EST Reads: 381
In addition to all the benefits, IoT is also bringing new kind of customer experience challenges - cars that unlock themselves, thermostats turning houses into saunas and baby video monitors broadcasting over the internet. This list can only increase because while IoT services should be intuitive and simple to use, the delivery ecosystem is a myriad of potential problems as IoT explodes complexity. So finding a performance issue is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.
Dec. 9, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 6,229
The idea of comparing data in motion (at the sensor level) to data at rest (in a Big Data server warehouse) with predictive analytics in the cloud is very appealing to the industrial IoT sector. The problem Big Data vendors have, however, is access to that data in motion at the sensor location. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Scott Allen, CMO of FreeWave, discussed how as IoT is increasingly adopted by industrial markets, there is going to be an increased demand for sensor data from the outermos...
Dec. 9, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 3,052
"Qosmos has launched L7Viewer, a network traffic analysis tool, so it analyzes all the traffic between the virtual machine and the data center and the virtual machine and the external world," stated Sebastien Synold, Product Line Manager at Qosmos, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 9, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 990
Between 2005 and 2020, data volumes will grow by a factor of 300 – enough data to stack CDs from the earth to the moon 162 times. This has come to be known as the ‘big data’ phenomenon. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to handling, storing and analyzing data aren’t adequate at this scale: they’re too costly, slow and physically cumbersome to keep up. Fortunately, in response a new breed of technology has emerged that is cheaper, faster and more scalable. Yet, in meeting these new needs they...
Dec. 9, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 1,955
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, director/senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 9, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,660
When it comes to cloud computing, the ability to turn massive amounts of compute cores on and off on demand sounds attractive to IT staff, who need to manage peaks and valleys in user activity. With cloud bursting, the majority of the data can stay on premises while tapping into compute from public cloud providers, reducing risk and minimizing need to move large files. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Scott Jeschonek, Director of Product Management at Avere Systems, discussed the IT and busin...
Dec. 9, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 3,977
More and more companies are looking to microservices as an architectural pattern for breaking apart applications into more manageable pieces so that agile teams can deliver new features quicker and more effectively. What this pattern has done more than anything to date is spark organizational transformations, setting the foundation for future application development. In practice, however, there are a number of considerations to make that go beyond simply “build, ship, and run,” which changes how...
Dec. 9, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 5,120