|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2014 08:07 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oil and Gas Field Services Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 213112
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package
2) Complete benchmarking of the industry and its top companies
3) Deep industry and company financials
This Plunkett Analytics Report Features:
1) Historical data2) Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR3) Operating ratios 4) Complete data for benchmarking a company to its industry and to specific leading companies5) Benchmarking this industry to all U.S. industries6) Deep profiles and financial histories/operating ratios for up to ten top U.S.-based companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 33
Charts Provided: 21
Designed to benefit:
• Analysis and Financial Modeling• Investment Professionals • Lenders• M&A Advisors• Appraisers• Consultants
Similar reports are available from Plunkett Research for nearly all U.S. industries.
"Plunkett Research has built a solid reputation providing industry analysis and research in a diverse spectrum of areas—energy and utilities, finance and investment, health care and biotechnology, and engineering and research to name a few." American Reference Books Annual
• Revenues historical through 2013• Revenues projected through 2020• Employee Count 2007-2013• Annual Growth Rate 2013• CAGR 2005 through 2013• CAGR 2013 through 2020• Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
• Number of Firms 2007-2013
• Number of Establishments 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013
• Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
• Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
• Revenue Compared to All Industries• Expenses Compared to All Industries• Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries
• Comparison of Revenues, Profits and Taxes to All Industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies (U.S.), Average for all Companies
• Industry Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, 2007-2012
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-Depth Profiles, Financial Reports, Ranks & Executive Lists for Top U.S.-Based Corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Market Capitalization 2013
• Net Income
• 3-Year Revenue Growth
• 3-Year Income Growth
• Return on Assets
• Return on Equity
• Return on Invested Capital
List of Leading (Public and Private) CompaniesComparison of Individual Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012 • Income Statements. Balance Sheets and Cash Flow StatementsCompanies Profiled:
• Schlumberger Limited • Halliburton Company • Baker Hughes Inc • Superior Energy Services Inc • Oil States International Inc • Exterran Holdings Inc • Oceaneering International Inc • Arctic Slope Regional Corp • RPC Inc • Basic Energy Services Inc
Core Benefits to Customer:
• Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital metrics in one package• Benchmarking of:• a) deep financials of each of the leading companies• b) financial averages for all companies • c) this industry's ratios to all other industries.• Historical revenues, enterprises and sales per employee• Current and forecast revenues and CAGR to 2020• Profiles of leading companies
Industry Description for this NAIC Code
• Types of business activities
Industry Summary, Current Data
• Revenues 2013• Revenue forecast to 2020 with CAGR• Historical revenues and CAGR• CAGR, historic, through 2013• Top U.S. companies, by revenues• Employment, 2013 and historic
Employment and Establishments
• Number of firms and establishments, 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013, with growth rates
• Average annual sales per firm & per establishment, 2007-2013
• Annual sales per employee, 2007-2013
Industry Financial Data, U.S., With Revenue Projections to 2020Revenues, Historical and Projected • Historical revenues & annual growth rates, 2005-2012
• Projected revenues & annual growth rates, 2013-2020
Average Annual Operating Ratio Estimates, Current
• Income items, expenses, profits and taxes as a percent of total revenues for this industry compared to all industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries, Current
• Comparison of revenues for all U.S. companies within this industry to all industries• Comparison of EBITDA, profits & income taxes for all companies within this industry to all industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies
• Income statement averages, 2007-2012
• All income statement items, including, cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, EBITDA, with ratios
• Chart showing key expenses as a percent of revenues
• Balance sheet averages, 2007-2012
• All items, including property plant and equipment, accumulated depreciation, goodwill, long term debt, including ratios
• Cash flow averages, 2007-2012
• All cash flow items
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-depth profiles, financial reports, ranks & executive lists for up to 10 top U.S.-based corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Approximate market capitalization 2013
• Net income
• 3-Year revenue growth (%)
• 3-Year income growth (%)
• Return on assets (%)
• Return on equity (%)
• Return on invested capital (%)
Companies Used in Creating This Study
Alphabetical list of leading companies, with details
Comparison of Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012
• Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for each of the top companies compared to the overall industry average
Top Companies, Profiles and Financials
• Contact information, executive lists• Business descriptions• Key financial data for 6 years• Brands and divisions• Top salaries• Corporate culture• Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
• U.S. GDP Growth and Forecasts, 2011-2020
• Monthly U.S. Crude Oil Production & Net Imports: 1994-November 2014
• U.S. Crude Oil Production and Forecast, 2004-2020
• West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil Spot Prices and Forecasts, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Production and Forecast, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Henry Hub Spot Price and Forecast, 2004-2020
Data Description and SourcesCompanies Mentioned• Schlumberger Limited
• Halliburton Company
• Baker Hughes Inc
• Superior Energy Services Inc
• Oil States International Inc
• Exterran Holdings Inc
• Oceaneering International Inc
• Arctic Slope Regional Corp
• RPC Inc
• Basic Energy Services Inc
To order this report: Oil and Gas Field Services Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 213112 http://www.reportlinker.com/p01661958/Oil-and-Gas-Field-Services-Industry-US-Analytics-Extensive-Financial-Benchmarks-Metrics-and-Revenue-Forecasts-to-2020-NAIC-213112.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Oil_and_Gas_energy
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
“We're a global managed hosting provider. Our core customer set is a U.S.-based customer that is looking to go global,” explained Adam Rogers, Managing Director at ANEXIA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 21, 2017 04:30 AM EST Reads: 1,390
SYS-CON Events announced today that Linux Academy, the foremost online Linux and cloud training platform and community, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. Industry leaders in quality training, provided services, and student certification passes, its goal is to c...
Feb. 21, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 849
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, director/senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Feb. 21, 2017 03:30 AM EST Reads: 3,561
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet and...
Feb. 21, 2017 03:30 AM EST Reads: 7,547
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 21, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 1,589
910Telecom exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and exchanges.
Feb. 21, 2017 02:45 AM EST Reads: 1,331
Whether you like it or not, DevOps is on track for a remarkable alliance with security. The SEC didn’t approve the merger. And your boss hasn’t heard anything about it. Yet, this unruly triumvirate will soon dominate and deliver DevSecOps faster, cheaper, better, and on an unprecedented scale. In his session at DevOps Summit, Frank Bunger, VP of Customer Success at ScriptRock, discussed how this cathartic moment will propel the DevOps movement from such stuff as dreams are made on to a practic...
Feb. 21, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 4,564
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and micro services. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your contain...
Feb. 21, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 3,257
The modern software development landscape consists of best practices and tools that allow teams to deliver software in a near-continuous manner. By adopting a culture of automation, measurement and sharing, the time to ship code has been greatly reduced, allowing for shorter release cycles and quicker feedback from customers and users. Still, with all of these tools and methods, how can teams stay on top of what is taking place across their infrastructure and codebase? Hopping between services a...
Feb. 21, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 6,263
Niagara Networks exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Feb. 21, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 707
Zerto exhibited at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which took place at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, in June 2016. Zerto is committed to keeping enterprise and cloud IT running 24/7 by providing innovative, simple, reliable and scalable business continuity software solutions. Through the Zerto Cloud Continuity Platform™, organizations can seamlessly move and protect virtualized workloads between public, private and hybrid clouds. The company’s flagship product, Zerto Virtual...
Feb. 21, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,034
WebRTC is about the data channel as much as about video and audio conferencing. However, basically all commercial WebRTC applications have been built with a focus on audio and video. The handling of “data” has been limited to text chat and file download – all other data sharing seems to end with screensharing. What is holding back a more intensive use of peer-to-peer data? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Dr Silvia Pfeiffer, WebRTC Applications Team Lead at National ICT Australia, looked at differ...
Feb. 20, 2017 10:15 PM EST Reads: 6,195
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Feb. 20, 2017 10:15 PM EST Reads: 3,337
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Feb. 20, 2017 10:15 PM EST Reads: 5,917
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Feb. 20, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 4,508