|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2014 03:00 AM EST||
- Funding from Beedie Capital Partners Exemplifies Leadership and Potential
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ResponseTek, the leader in enterprise Customer Experience Management (CEM) software solutions, today announced a $6 million round of financing. This investment will be used to power its continued growth and expansion into the Middle East and Asia. Customer experience programs were implemented in over 30 countries using ResponseTek's Listening Platform™, resulting in double-digit improvements in customer satisfaction, significant and sustained reduction in customer churn and material increases in customer conversion and sales.
- ResponseTek is a CEM software company focused on the requirements of Global 2000 organisations with diverse product lines.
- Funding from Beedie Capital Partners (BCP) and GrowthWorks will be used to power ResponseTek's ongoing global expansion to meet increasing demand for a better understanding of customers' reactions, challenges and purchase decisions.
- ResponseTek has established itself as a Vancouver beacon of business attracting clients looking to improve their customers' experience including world market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail, and Bloomberg's top ranked bank, growing more than 220 per cent over the past five years.
- Recent recognition in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 award program, the pre-eminent technology awards program in North America, highlights ResponseTek's leading technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid expansion.
- ResponseTek's inclusion in Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers list emphasizes the organisation's commitment to offering an exceptional workplace for its employees.
- Randy Garg, managing partner of BCP said: "We feel the industry and ResponseTek both have tremendous room for growth as customer interactions received through today's myriad of online, mobile and traditional channels are increasingly affecting enterprise-wide decision making. ResponseTek is a recognized pioneer and leader in this space working with blue chip global customers across key verticals such as telecom and financial services."
- Joe Timlin, vice president, Investments, Information Technology of GrowthWorks, said: "We are excited to participate in the next phase of ResponseTek's growth and success. With an established leadership position, a global footprint of world-class enterprise customers and proven ability to service this important market, ResponseTek is ideally positioned to scale."
- Syed Hasan, president and CEO of ResponseTek, said: "ResponseTek is the leader in the development and deployment of complex customer experience management programs, particularly with big data solutions. This has made us the vendor of choice for many telecom and financial services companies that have committed to listening to the voice of their customers everywhere. We are excited about today's announcement as it will allow ResponseTek to continue to invest in our exciting product roadmap and allow us to continue expanding our operations around the world."
ResponseTek is the leader in enterprise customer experience management software solutions. World market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail – including 14 of the world's top telcos, and Bloomberg's top ranked bank – trust ResponseTek to drive millions of customer interactions every week. The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ eliminates silos of information by integrating customer experience data and reporting throughout the entire organization to improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, ResponseTek is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and operates in over 30 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Additional information is available at: www.responsetek.com.
The speed of software changes in growing and large scale rapid-paced DevOps environments presents a challenge for continuous testing. Many organizations struggle to get this right. Practices that work for small scale continuous testing may not be sufficient as the requirements grow. In his session at DevOps Summit, Marc Hornbeek, Sr. Solutions Architect of DevOps continuous test solutions at Spirent Communications, explained the best practices of continuous testing at high scale, which is rele...
Feb. 22, 2017 03:15 AM EST Reads: 5,441
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Feb. 22, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 1,988
Hardware virtualization and cloud computing allowed us to increase resource utilization and increase our flexibility to respond to business demand. Docker Containers are the next quantum leap - Are they?! Databases always represented an additional set of challenges unique to running workloads requiring a maximum of I/O, network, CPU resources combined with data locality.
Feb. 22, 2017 02:45 AM EST Reads: 1,961
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Feb. 22, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 12,938
"A lot of times people will come to us and have a very diverse set of requirements or very customized need and we'll help them to implement it in a fashion that you can't just buy off of the shelf," explained Nick Rose, CTO of Enzu, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 22, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 6,004
Feb. 22, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 4,090
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and micro services. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your contain...
Feb. 22, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 3,487
"We host and fully manage cloud data services, whether we store, the data, move the data, or run analytics on the data," stated Kamal Shannak, Senior Development Manager, Cloud Data Services, IBM, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 22, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 5,491
Information technology (IT) advances are transforming the way we innovate in business, thereby disrupting the old guard and their predictable status-quo. It’s creating global market turbulence. Industries are converging, and new opportunities and threats are emerging, like never before. So, how are savvy chief information officers (CIOs) leading this transition? Back in 2015, the IBM Institute for Business Value conducted a market study that included the findings from over 1,800 CIO interviews ...
Feb. 22, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,611
Who are you? How do you introduce yourself? Do you use a name, or do you greet a friend by the last four digits of his social security number? Assuming you don’t, why are we content to associate our identity with 10 random digits assigned by our phone company? Identity is an issue that affects everyone, but as individuals we don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ben Klang, Founder & President of Mojo Lingo, discussed the impact of technology on identity. Sho...
Feb. 22, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 5,292
"Operations is sort of the maturation of cloud utilization and the move to the cloud," explained Steve Anderson, Product Manager for BMC’s Cloud Lifecycle Management, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 21, 2017 10:45 PM EST Reads: 1,802
Due of the rise of Hadoop, many enterprises are now deploying their first small clusters of 10 to 20 servers. At this small scale, the complexity of operating the cluster looks and feels like general data center servers. It is not until the clusters scale, as they inevitably do, when the pain caused by the exponential complexity becomes apparent. We've seen this problem occur time and time again. In his session at Big Data Expo, Greg Bruno, Vice President of Engineering and co-founder of StackIQ...
Feb. 21, 2017 10:00 PM EST Reads: 8,762
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 21, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 654
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Feb. 21, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 698
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Feb. 21, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 5,651