|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2014 03:00 AM EST||
- Funding from Beedie Capital Partners Exemplifies Leadership and Potential
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ResponseTek, the leader in enterprise Customer Experience Management (CEM) software solutions, today announced a $6 million round of financing. This investment will be used to power its continued growth and expansion into the Middle East and Asia. Customer experience programs were implemented in over 30 countries using ResponseTek's Listening Platform™, resulting in double-digit improvements in customer satisfaction, significant and sustained reduction in customer churn and material increases in customer conversion and sales.
- ResponseTek is a CEM software company focused on the requirements of Global 2000 organisations with diverse product lines.
- Funding from Beedie Capital Partners (BCP) and GrowthWorks will be used to power ResponseTek's ongoing global expansion to meet increasing demand for a better understanding of customers' reactions, challenges and purchase decisions.
- ResponseTek has established itself as a Vancouver beacon of business attracting clients looking to improve their customers' experience including world market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail, and Bloomberg's top ranked bank, growing more than 220 per cent over the past five years.
- Recent recognition in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 award program, the pre-eminent technology awards program in North America, highlights ResponseTek's leading technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid expansion.
- ResponseTek's inclusion in Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers list emphasizes the organisation's commitment to offering an exceptional workplace for its employees.
- Randy Garg, managing partner of BCP said: "We feel the industry and ResponseTek both have tremendous room for growth as customer interactions received through today's myriad of online, mobile and traditional channels are increasingly affecting enterprise-wide decision making. ResponseTek is a recognized pioneer and leader in this space working with blue chip global customers across key verticals such as telecom and financial services."
- Joe Timlin, vice president, Investments, Information Technology of GrowthWorks, said: "We are excited to participate in the next phase of ResponseTek's growth and success. With an established leadership position, a global footprint of world-class enterprise customers and proven ability to service this important market, ResponseTek is ideally positioned to scale."
- Syed Hasan, president and CEO of ResponseTek, said: "ResponseTek is the leader in the development and deployment of complex customer experience management programs, particularly with big data solutions. This has made us the vendor of choice for many telecom and financial services companies that have committed to listening to the voice of their customers everywhere. We are excited about today's announcement as it will allow ResponseTek to continue to invest in our exciting product roadmap and allow us to continue expanding our operations around the world."
ResponseTek is the leader in enterprise customer experience management software solutions. World market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail – including 14 of the world's top telcos, and Bloomberg's top ranked bank – trust ResponseTek to drive millions of customer interactions every week. The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ eliminates silos of information by integrating customer experience data and reporting throughout the entire organization to improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, ResponseTek is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and operates in over 30 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Additional information is available at: www.responsetek.com.
Sep. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 248
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,761
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 218
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 218
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,715
Sep. 28, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 358
Sep. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,804
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,485
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,428
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,863
Sep. 28, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,481
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,144
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 353
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,308
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,868