|By Business Wire||
|January 14, 2014 06:26 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4jbxb/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Oscilloscopes Market in North America" report to their offering.
The oscilloscopes market is the largest and fastest-growing product category in the general purpose test equipment industry. North America represents a sizeable portion of this global market. In this study, key industry challenges, drivers, and restraints pertaining to the North American region are identified and discussed. It also features an analysis of the market from different perspectives including by form factor and vertical. The base year for the analysis is 2012 with the forecast period ending in 2019. A detailed market share analysis, which identifies the companies expected to gain share against their competitors during the forecast period, is also included.
Market Overview - Definitions
This market includes all types of oscilloscopes including:
- Traditional oscilloscopes, including real-time and sampling
- Software-defined oscilloscopes
Traditional oscilloscopes are in the box form factor while software-defined oscilloscopes based on VME eXtension for instrumentation (VXI), PCI eXtensions for Instrumentation (PXI); or, they are PC-based.
The geographic scope includes Canada and North America.
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
1. There is greater demand from customers for more functionality in oscilloscopes due to the technological convergence in the devices they design and manufacture.
2. The high-end segment is critical to fuel growth in the overall oscilloscopes market due to high profit margins.
3. Competition has increased notably among Tektronix, Agilent Technologies, and Teledyne LeCroy. National Instruments and Rohde & Schwarz are also competitive.
4. OEMs need to address user desire for consumer electronics and user experience with oscilloscopes, despite technical challenges due to heavy use of oscilloscopes in design.
5. A greater focus on investment protection could curb revenue growth in the oscilloscopes market in the long term.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Oscilloscopes Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4jbxb/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Sep. 25, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,326
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,399
Sep. 25, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,680
Sep. 25, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 847
Sep. 25, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,202
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,927
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,030
Sep. 25, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,587
Sep. 24, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,604
Sep. 24, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,426
Sep. 24, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,443
Sep. 24, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,651
Sep. 24, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,792
Sep. 24, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,483
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,512