|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2014 01:24 PM EST||
MASON, OH -- (Marketwired) -- 01/16/14 -- Diverse suppliers looking for new opportunities to grow their businesses by connecting with corporate buyers now have a simple, affordable choice with the new ConnXus (www.ConnXus.com) Plus Plan.
ConnXus is a web-based service based in Mason, Ohio, that helps corporations locate, evaluate and engage small, minority- and woman-owned and diverse businesses. ConnXus corporate customers include McDonald's, Brown-Forman, The Coca Cola Company, Cincinnati Children's Medical Center, Harley-Davidson, Sun Trust Bank and Atlanta's Grady Health System.
ConnXus now introduces its low-cost, high-value ConnXus Plus Plan.
For $49 per year, ConnXus suppliers will get these business-growing features:
- A detailed connXus.com Supplier Profile (searchable by Buyer Members)
- Automatic notification of pending certification expiration
- Access to all posted bid opportunities, with no limitations
- Access to Buyer contact information
- Increased search engine exposure with a publicly visible company profile
- Targeted Buyer searches
- Higher Placement in Buyer Search results
- Pre-qualification to do business with selective ConnXus Buyers
- Ability to request customer performance reviews and ratings
"The ConnXus Plus membership allows more access to business opportunities for diverse suppliers across the country," says ConnXus CEO Rod Robinson. "This aligns more closely with our mission from day one: to grow minority- and women-owned diverse businesses across the U.S."
ConnXus will continue to offer its Basic Membership free of charge. Meanwhile, additional paid business features can be added to the ConnXus Plus, including the popular Marketing Package ($179.00 per Quarter) that includes:
- A featured spot on the ConnXus homepage
- Social Media exposure through ConnXus channels
- Monthly Advertising on Google and Bing search engines
For more information, visit the ConnXus Website at www.connXus.com.
Web-based service ConnXus, based in Mason, Ohio, helps corporations locate, evaluate and engage small, woman- and minority-owned businesses. A fully-integrated solution, ConnXus provides corporations with a host of services including Targeted diverse supplier outreach, Tier 1 & Tier 2 diversity spend reporting and supplier registration portals. For more information, go to www.ConnXus.com. Also, connect via Facebook and on Twitter.
May. 3, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 988
May. 3, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,231
May. 3, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,195
May. 3, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,255
May. 3, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 740
May. 3, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,310
May. 3, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,198
May. 3, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 305
May. 3, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,104
May. 3, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,270
May. 3, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 949
May. 3, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,193
May. 3, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,032
May. 3, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,913