|By PR Newswire||
|January 20, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global gaming entertainment giant, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) takes ICE Totally Gaming by storm with an innovative portfolio of captivating cross-platform content and advanced systems solutions. IGT introduces its exciting new products in stand N4-240 in London, England, Feb. 4-6, 2014.
"We're transforming the global gaming experience with bold new content, backed by truly international appeal. ICE Totally Gaming provides us with the exceptional opportunity to deliver the industry's most entertaining, cross-platform gaming experiences to the important European market," said Eric Tom, IGT Executive Vice President of Global Sales. "IGT is redefining gaming entertainment on land, online and on-the-go, and with our strong global footprint, we're uniquely positioned to deliver the experiences that players want, anytime, anywhere."
IGT's eye-catching new logo and brand positioning will make their European debut at ICE 2014, highlighting how more players, more excitement and the best ideas come from IGT, "Out of the Blue."
IGT Enhances Fan-Favorite Premium Game Offerings:
- Making its world debut, IGT will take flight to the land where famed literature comes to life in Venture to Never Isle™. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® Duo, this game transcends a timeless tale while offering players symbol-driven gaming entertainment with big win potential and captivating bonuses.
- IGT's Jenga Tower of Money™ is another thrilling Premium title to debut at ICE. A familiar title inspired by the fun-for-all classic JENGA ® game of stacking and crashing, this game has both entertaining base game and bonus play. Bonus rounds afford players the opportunity to pick the perfect piece of Jenga Tower of Money™ fun with the hopes the trademark tower does not topple over. Three scale-with-play jackpots make for a thrilling gaming experience for all player types.
- ICE attendees can journey to Pandora with James Cameron's AVATAR™ Video Slots and James Cameron's AVATAR™ Treasures of Pandora. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® platform and IGT's new CrystalCore® cabinet respectively, both games were created in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and Lightstorm Entertainment. These slots are defined by gripping cinematic graphics, captivating content and industry-first innovation.
- IGT's new Enhanced Content feature will make its European debut with Back to the Future – Back in Time™, Bridesmaids™ and Sex and the City Platinum™. All three Premium game titles allow new content to be seamlessly "unlocked" over time, introducing an all-new player experience without having to change themes or cabinets.
- Players can tap into their animal instincts with Into the Wild™. Seasoned players will recognize familiar graphics from IGT fan-favorite titles including 100 Wolves®, Siberian Storm® and 100 Pandas® in multi-game, base play. This game boasts multiple progressive jackpots, giving way to a truly entertaining gaming experience.
IGT Creates Compelling Core Experiences:
- IGT takes skill-based gaming to new heights with the debut of Aladdin Prince of Adventure™ Video Reel Edge®. In bonus rounds, players can zip through the air on a magic carpet, collecting coins and earning a bonus award.
- Big wins are poised to pounce at any moment in IGT's Prowling Panther™. Panthers stalk the reels of this popular Multiway Xtra® game, giving players 720 ways to win, free games and stacked multipliers.
- Winner's Choice® gives fans of IGT Classics the choice of six well-loved IGT slots such as Treasures of Troy®, Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and more to create a 4-play-Multi-Play experience.
- Sumatran Storm™ is an exciting symbol-driven, two-level progressive that has already proven to be wildly popular in several markets around the world.
IGT Showcases Savvy Systems Solutions:
- IGT's sbX® is a fully agnostic casino management solution, built to maximize casino investments. In addition to giving operators a detailed look at casino performance data, sbX gives operators access to IGT's legendary, 400-plus game library, enabling them to quickly update the configuration of games on a casino floor.
- IGT Casinolink® is the premium tool for multi-site and route operators who want to reinforce branding across sites, run effective bonus and loyalty programs and consolidate accounting and marketing functions.
- IGT Cloud is a revolutionary casino management service solution that operators can utilize today to seamlessly download and configure games, immediately analyze the impact, and engage players like never before. By deploying the industry-leading sbX® systems solution through the IGT Cloud, operators can leverage best-in-class management resources, from one to multiple casinos, to eliminate costly infrastructure and return focus to what's most important; connecting with players and delivering exciting game experiences.
- Tournament Manager 3.0 transforms the traditional single-player slot experience into spirited slot and video poker tournaments. From player registration and event participation, to leaderboards and prizing, IGT Tournament Manager increases game uptime, reduces operation costs and offers a fully customizable configuration.
IGT Presents and Previews its Latest Interactive Games and Technologies:
- IGT rgs® (remote game server) brings the very best premium content from the casino floor to online and mobile. A one-time, simple integration enables instant access to over 100 of the world's top-performing slot and table games.
- Licensed titles: BATTLESHIP, IGT's latest online and mobile release, is an epic voyage through the high seas based on Hasbro's timeless strategy game. It builds on a fantastic library of cross-platform content that includes recent licensed hits based on other popular Hasbro brands, MONOPOLY Dream Life and TRANSFORMERS Battle for Cybertron.
- IGT Titles: An exciting Stacked Wilds feature and a retriggering Free Spins Bonus are paired with the classic cowgirl pinup art of Gil Elvgren as the lovely ladies of Western Belles™ take players on a ride into the Wild West for frontier fun. Golden Goddess® is a global land-based chartbuster that has immediately replicated that success online. Check out the mobile version of this Greek mythology-themed classic, due for release in April 2014.
- Social gaming comes to ICE with IGT's DoubleDown Casino. More than six million people worldwide play on DoubleDown Casino every month. Available on Facebook and for mobile devices, DoubleDown Casino offers authentic Vegas style games, including top-performing land-based games, like Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and MONOPOLY PLUS. IGT's DoubleDown Casino Partner Program helps land-based casinos tap in to the powerful world of social gaming.
Follow IGT at @IGTNews. For a full look of IGT's impressive product portfolio visit www.IGT.com. Join the conversation at #IGTBlue
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com
© 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Future, Back to the Future II and Back to the Future III are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Bridesmaids is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Western Belles Illustrations By Gil Elvgren, Copyright Brown & Bigelow Inc., Saint Paul, Minnesota
JENGA™ AND JENGA TOWER OF MONEY™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. © POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. USED WITH PERMISSION. LICENSED BY POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TM AND ® REFER TO U.S.A. TRADEMARKS.
SEX AND THE CITY OFFICIAL HBO LICENSED PRODUCT © 2014 HOME BOX OFFICE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SEX AND THE CITY PLATINUM IS A TRADEMARK OF HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS and BATTLESHIP are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Using new techniques of information modeling, indexing, and processing, new cloud-based systems can support cloud-based workloads previously not possible for high-throughput insurance, banking, and case-based applications. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, John Newton, CTO, Founder and Chairman of Alfresco, described how to scale cloud-based content management repositories to store, manage, and retrieve billions of documents and related information with fast and linear scalability. He addres...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 798
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,905
Adding public cloud resources to an existing application can be a daunting process. The tools that you currently use to manage the software and hardware outside the cloud aren’t always the best tools to efficiently grow into the cloud. All of the major configuration management tools have cloud orchestration plugins that can be leveraged, but there are also cloud-native tools that can dramatically improve the efficiency of managing your application lifecycle. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, ...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 631
It’s 2016: buildings are smart, connected and the IoT is fundamentally altering how control and operating systems work and speak to each other. Platforms across the enterprise are networked via inexpensive sensors to collect massive amounts of data for analytics, information management, and insights that can be used to continuously improve operations. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Chemel, Co-Founder and CTO of Digital Lumens, will explore: The benefits sensor-networked systems bring to ...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,424
Much of IT terminology is often misused and misapplied. Modernization and transformation are two such terms. They are often used interchangeably even though they mean different things and have very different connotations. Indeed, it is somewhat safe to assume that in IT any transformative effort is likely to also have a modernizing effect, and thus, we can see these as levels of improvement efforts. However, many businesses are being led to believe if they don’t transform now they risk becoming ...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,028
SYS-CON Events announced today the Enterprise IoT Bootcamp, being held November 1-2, 2016, in conjunction with 19th Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Enterprise IoT Bootcamp is not just based on presentations but with hands-on demos and detailed walkthroughs. We will introduce you to a variety of real world use cases prototyped using Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Spark, and Intel Edison. Y...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,216
When building large, cloud-based applications that operate at a high scale, it’s important to maintain a high availability and resilience to failures. In order to do that, you must be tolerant of failures, even in light of failures in other areas of your application. “Fly two mistakes high” is an old adage in the radio control airplane hobby. It means, fly high enough so that if you make a mistake, you can continue flying with room to still make mistakes. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,212
Large scale deployments present unique planning challenges, system commissioning hurdles between IT and OT and demand careful system hand-off orchestration. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Smith, Senior Director and a founding member of Incenergy, will discuss some of the key tactics to ensure delivery success based on his experience of the last two years deploying Industrial IoT systems across four continents.
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,382
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,038
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Jul. 23, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 943
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,006
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,830
"Tintri was started in 2008 with the express purpose of building a storage appliance that is ideal for virtualized environments. We support a lot of different hypervisor platforms from VMware to OpenStack to Hyper-V," explained Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,767
"Avere Systems is a hybrid cloud solution provider. We have customers that want to use cloud storage and we have customers that want to take advantage of cloud compute," explained Rebecca Thompson, VP of Marketing at Avere Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,875
SaaS companies can greatly expand revenue potential by pushing beyond their own borders. The challenge is how to do this without degrading service quality. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director at Anexia, discussed how IaaS providers with a global presence and both virtual and dedicated infrastructure can help companies expand their service footprint with low “go-to-market” costs.
Jul. 23, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,237