|By PR Newswire||
|January 20, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global gaming entertainment giant, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) takes ICE Totally Gaming by storm with an innovative portfolio of captivating cross-platform content and advanced systems solutions. IGT introduces its exciting new products in stand N4-240 in London, England, Feb. 4-6, 2014.
"We're transforming the global gaming experience with bold new content, backed by truly international appeal. ICE Totally Gaming provides us with the exceptional opportunity to deliver the industry's most entertaining, cross-platform gaming experiences to the important European market," said Eric Tom, IGT Executive Vice President of Global Sales. "IGT is redefining gaming entertainment on land, online and on-the-go, and with our strong global footprint, we're uniquely positioned to deliver the experiences that players want, anytime, anywhere."
IGT's eye-catching new logo and brand positioning will make their European debut at ICE 2014, highlighting how more players, more excitement and the best ideas come from IGT, "Out of the Blue."
IGT Enhances Fan-Favorite Premium Game Offerings:
- Making its world debut, IGT will take flight to the land where famed literature comes to life in Venture to Never Isle™. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® Duo, this game transcends a timeless tale while offering players symbol-driven gaming entertainment with big win potential and captivating bonuses.
- IGT's Jenga Tower of Money™ is another thrilling Premium title to debut at ICE. A familiar title inspired by the fun-for-all classic JENGA ® game of stacking and crashing, this game has both entertaining base game and bonus play. Bonus rounds afford players the opportunity to pick the perfect piece of Jenga Tower of Money™ fun with the hopes the trademark tower does not topple over. Three scale-with-play jackpots make for a thrilling gaming experience for all player types.
- ICE attendees can journey to Pandora with James Cameron's AVATAR™ Video Slots and James Cameron's AVATAR™ Treasures of Pandora. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® platform and IGT's new CrystalCore® cabinet respectively, both games were created in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and Lightstorm Entertainment. These slots are defined by gripping cinematic graphics, captivating content and industry-first innovation.
- IGT's new Enhanced Content feature will make its European debut with Back to the Future – Back in Time™, Bridesmaids™ and Sex and the City Platinum™. All three Premium game titles allow new content to be seamlessly "unlocked" over time, introducing an all-new player experience without having to change themes or cabinets.
- Players can tap into their animal instincts with Into the Wild™. Seasoned players will recognize familiar graphics from IGT fan-favorite titles including 100 Wolves®, Siberian Storm® and 100 Pandas® in multi-game, base play. This game boasts multiple progressive jackpots, giving way to a truly entertaining gaming experience.
IGT Creates Compelling Core Experiences:
- IGT takes skill-based gaming to new heights with the debut of Aladdin Prince of Adventure™ Video Reel Edge®. In bonus rounds, players can zip through the air on a magic carpet, collecting coins and earning a bonus award.
- Big wins are poised to pounce at any moment in IGT's Prowling Panther™. Panthers stalk the reels of this popular Multiway Xtra® game, giving players 720 ways to win, free games and stacked multipliers.
- Winner's Choice® gives fans of IGT Classics the choice of six well-loved IGT slots such as Treasures of Troy®, Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and more to create a 4-play-Multi-Play experience.
- Sumatran Storm™ is an exciting symbol-driven, two-level progressive that has already proven to be wildly popular in several markets around the world.
IGT Showcases Savvy Systems Solutions:
- IGT's sbX® is a fully agnostic casino management solution, built to maximize casino investments. In addition to giving operators a detailed look at casino performance data, sbX gives operators access to IGT's legendary, 400-plus game library, enabling them to quickly update the configuration of games on a casino floor.
- IGT Casinolink® is the premium tool for multi-site and route operators who want to reinforce branding across sites, run effective bonus and loyalty programs and consolidate accounting and marketing functions.
- IGT Cloud is a revolutionary casino management service solution that operators can utilize today to seamlessly download and configure games, immediately analyze the impact, and engage players like never before. By deploying the industry-leading sbX® systems solution through the IGT Cloud, operators can leverage best-in-class management resources, from one to multiple casinos, to eliminate costly infrastructure and return focus to what's most important; connecting with players and delivering exciting game experiences.
- Tournament Manager 3.0 transforms the traditional single-player slot experience into spirited slot and video poker tournaments. From player registration and event participation, to leaderboards and prizing, IGT Tournament Manager increases game uptime, reduces operation costs and offers a fully customizable configuration.
IGT Presents and Previews its Latest Interactive Games and Technologies:
- IGT rgs® (remote game server) brings the very best premium content from the casino floor to online and mobile. A one-time, simple integration enables instant access to over 100 of the world's top-performing slot and table games.
- Licensed titles: BATTLESHIP, IGT's latest online and mobile release, is an epic voyage through the high seas based on Hasbro's timeless strategy game. It builds on a fantastic library of cross-platform content that includes recent licensed hits based on other popular Hasbro brands, MONOPOLY Dream Life and TRANSFORMERS Battle for Cybertron.
- IGT Titles: An exciting Stacked Wilds feature and a retriggering Free Spins Bonus are paired with the classic cowgirl pinup art of Gil Elvgren as the lovely ladies of Western Belles™ take players on a ride into the Wild West for frontier fun. Golden Goddess® is a global land-based chartbuster that has immediately replicated that success online. Check out the mobile version of this Greek mythology-themed classic, due for release in April 2014.
- Social gaming comes to ICE with IGT's DoubleDown Casino. More than six million people worldwide play on DoubleDown Casino every month. Available on Facebook and for mobile devices, DoubleDown Casino offers authentic Vegas style games, including top-performing land-based games, like Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and MONOPOLY PLUS. IGT's DoubleDown Casino Partner Program helps land-based casinos tap in to the powerful world of social gaming.
Follow IGT at @IGTNews. For a full look of IGT's impressive product portfolio visit www.IGT.com. Join the conversation at #IGTBlue
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com
© 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Future, Back to the Future II and Back to the Future III are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Bridesmaids is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Western Belles Illustrations By Gil Elvgren, Copyright Brown & Bigelow Inc., Saint Paul, Minnesota
JENGA™ AND JENGA TOWER OF MONEY™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. © POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. USED WITH PERMISSION. LICENSED BY POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TM AND ® REFER TO U.S.A. TRADEMARKS.
SEX AND THE CITY OFFICIAL HBO LICENSED PRODUCT © 2014 HOME BOX OFFICE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SEX AND THE CITY PLATINUM IS A TRADEMARK OF HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS and BATTLESHIP are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Your homes and cars can be automated and self-serviced. Why can't your storage? From simply asking questions to analyze and troubleshoot your infrastructure, to provisioning storage with snapshots, recovery and replication, your wildest sci-fi dream has come true. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, will provide a ChatOps demo where you can talk to your storage and manage it from anywhere, through Slack and similar services ...
Mar. 26, 2017 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,230
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 26, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,025
The taxi industry never saw Uber coming. Startups are a threat to incumbents like never before, and a major enabler for startups is that they are instantly “cloud ready.” If innovation moves at the pace of IT, then your company is in trouble. Why? Because your data center will not keep up with frenetic pace AWS, Microsoft and Google are rolling out new capabilities In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Don Browning, VP of Cloud Architecture at Turner, will posit that disruption is inevitable for c...
Mar. 26, 2017 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,094
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Mar. 26, 2017 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,569
Providing the needed data for application development and testing is a huge headache for most organizations. The problems are often the same across companies - speed, quality, cost, and control. Provisioning data can take days or weeks, every time a refresh is required. Using dummy data leads to quality problems. Creating physical copies of large data sets and sending them to distributed teams of developers eats up expensive storage and bandwidth resources. And, all of these copies proliferating...
Mar. 26, 2017 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 6,511
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Mar. 26, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,786
DevOps has often been described in terms of CAMS: Culture, Automation, Measuring, Sharing. While we’ve seen a lot of focus on the “A” and even on the “M”, there are very few examples of why the “C" is equally important in the DevOps equation. In her session at @DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, of F5 Networks, explored HTTP/1 and HTTP/2 along with Microservices to illustrate why a collaborative culture between Dev, Ops, and the Network is critical to ensuring success.
Mar. 26, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 10,527
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 26, 2017 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 932
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 26, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,733
SYS-CON Events announced today that Conference Guru has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. A valuable conference experience generates new contacts, sales leads, potential strategic partners and potential investors; helps gather competitive intelligence and even provides inspiration for new products and services. Conference Guru works with conference organizers to pass great dea...
Mar. 26, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,352
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Mar. 26, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,375
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 26, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,819
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing Cloud strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo, June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY and October 31 - November 2, 2017, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is on the right path to Digital Transformation.
Mar. 26, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 8,495
SYS-CON Events announced today that Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Mar. 26, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,111
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 26, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,553