|By PR Newswire||
|January 20, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global gaming entertainment giant, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) takes ICE Totally Gaming by storm with an innovative portfolio of captivating cross-platform content and advanced systems solutions. IGT introduces its exciting new products in stand N4-240 in London, England, Feb. 4-6, 2014.
"We're transforming the global gaming experience with bold new content, backed by truly international appeal. ICE Totally Gaming provides us with the exceptional opportunity to deliver the industry's most entertaining, cross-platform gaming experiences to the important European market," said Eric Tom, IGT Executive Vice President of Global Sales. "IGT is redefining gaming entertainment on land, online and on-the-go, and with our strong global footprint, we're uniquely positioned to deliver the experiences that players want, anytime, anywhere."
IGT's eye-catching new logo and brand positioning will make their European debut at ICE 2014, highlighting how more players, more excitement and the best ideas come from IGT, "Out of the Blue."
IGT Enhances Fan-Favorite Premium Game Offerings:
- Making its world debut, IGT will take flight to the land where famed literature comes to life in Venture to Never Isle™. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® Duo, this game transcends a timeless tale while offering players symbol-driven gaming entertainment with big win potential and captivating bonuses.
- IGT's Jenga Tower of Money™ is another thrilling Premium title to debut at ICE. A familiar title inspired by the fun-for-all classic JENGA ® game of stacking and crashing, this game has both entertaining base game and bonus play. Bonus rounds afford players the opportunity to pick the perfect piece of Jenga Tower of Money™ fun with the hopes the trademark tower does not topple over. Three scale-with-play jackpots make for a thrilling gaming experience for all player types.
- ICE attendees can journey to Pandora with James Cameron's AVATAR™ Video Slots and James Cameron's AVATAR™ Treasures of Pandora. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® platform and IGT's new CrystalCore® cabinet respectively, both games were created in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and Lightstorm Entertainment. These slots are defined by gripping cinematic graphics, captivating content and industry-first innovation.
- IGT's new Enhanced Content feature will make its European debut with Back to the Future – Back in Time™, Bridesmaids™ and Sex and the City Platinum™. All three Premium game titles allow new content to be seamlessly "unlocked" over time, introducing an all-new player experience without having to change themes or cabinets.
- Players can tap into their animal instincts with Into the Wild™. Seasoned players will recognize familiar graphics from IGT fan-favorite titles including 100 Wolves®, Siberian Storm® and 100 Pandas® in multi-game, base play. This game boasts multiple progressive jackpots, giving way to a truly entertaining gaming experience.
IGT Creates Compelling Core Experiences:
- IGT takes skill-based gaming to new heights with the debut of Aladdin Prince of Adventure™ Video Reel Edge®. In bonus rounds, players can zip through the air on a magic carpet, collecting coins and earning a bonus award.
- Big wins are poised to pounce at any moment in IGT's Prowling Panther™. Panthers stalk the reels of this popular Multiway Xtra® game, giving players 720 ways to win, free games and stacked multipliers.
- Winner's Choice® gives fans of IGT Classics the choice of six well-loved IGT slots such as Treasures of Troy®, Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and more to create a 4-play-Multi-Play experience.
- Sumatran Storm™ is an exciting symbol-driven, two-level progressive that has already proven to be wildly popular in several markets around the world.
IGT Showcases Savvy Systems Solutions:
- IGT's sbX® is a fully agnostic casino management solution, built to maximize casino investments. In addition to giving operators a detailed look at casino performance data, sbX gives operators access to IGT's legendary, 400-plus game library, enabling them to quickly update the configuration of games on a casino floor.
- IGT Casinolink® is the premium tool for multi-site and route operators who want to reinforce branding across sites, run effective bonus and loyalty programs and consolidate accounting and marketing functions.
- IGT Cloud is a revolutionary casino management service solution that operators can utilize today to seamlessly download and configure games, immediately analyze the impact, and engage players like never before. By deploying the industry-leading sbX® systems solution through the IGT Cloud, operators can leverage best-in-class management resources, from one to multiple casinos, to eliminate costly infrastructure and return focus to what's most important; connecting with players and delivering exciting game experiences.
- Tournament Manager 3.0 transforms the traditional single-player slot experience into spirited slot and video poker tournaments. From player registration and event participation, to leaderboards and prizing, IGT Tournament Manager increases game uptime, reduces operation costs and offers a fully customizable configuration.
IGT Presents and Previews its Latest Interactive Games and Technologies:
- IGT rgs® (remote game server) brings the very best premium content from the casino floor to online and mobile. A one-time, simple integration enables instant access to over 100 of the world's top-performing slot and table games.
- Licensed titles: BATTLESHIP, IGT's latest online and mobile release, is an epic voyage through the high seas based on Hasbro's timeless strategy game. It builds on a fantastic library of cross-platform content that includes recent licensed hits based on other popular Hasbro brands, MONOPOLY Dream Life and TRANSFORMERS Battle for Cybertron.
- IGT Titles: An exciting Stacked Wilds feature and a retriggering Free Spins Bonus are paired with the classic cowgirl pinup art of Gil Elvgren as the lovely ladies of Western Belles™ take players on a ride into the Wild West for frontier fun. Golden Goddess® is a global land-based chartbuster that has immediately replicated that success online. Check out the mobile version of this Greek mythology-themed classic, due for release in April 2014.
- Social gaming comes to ICE with IGT's DoubleDown Casino. More than six million people worldwide play on DoubleDown Casino every month. Available on Facebook and for mobile devices, DoubleDown Casino offers authentic Vegas style games, including top-performing land-based games, like Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and MONOPOLY PLUS. IGT's DoubleDown Casino Partner Program helps land-based casinos tap in to the powerful world of social gaming.
Follow IGT at @IGTNews. For a full look of IGT's impressive product portfolio visit www.IGT.com. Join the conversation at #IGTBlue
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com
© 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Future, Back to the Future II and Back to the Future III are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Bridesmaids is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Western Belles Illustrations By Gil Elvgren, Copyright Brown & Bigelow Inc., Saint Paul, Minnesota
JENGA™ AND JENGA TOWER OF MONEY™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. © POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. USED WITH PERMISSION. LICENSED BY POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TM AND ® REFER TO U.S.A. TRADEMARKS.
SEX AND THE CITY OFFICIAL HBO LICENSED PRODUCT © 2014 HOME BOX OFFICE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SEX AND THE CITY PLATINUM IS A TRADEMARK OF HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS and BATTLESHIP are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
In their Live Hack” presentation at 17th Cloud Expo, Stephen Coty and Paul Fletcher, Chief Security Evangelists at Alert Logic, will provide the audience with a chance to see a live demonstration of the common tools cyber attackers use to attack cloud and traditional IT systems. This “Live Hack” uses open source attack tools that are free and available for download by anybody. Attendees will learn where to find and how to operate these tools for the purpose of testing their own IT infrastructu...
Aug. 30, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 379
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 424
It’s been proven time and time again that in tech, diversity drives greater innovation, better team productivity and greater profits and market share. So what can we do in our DevOps teams to embrace diversity and help transform the culture of development and operations into a true “DevOps” team? In her session at DevOps Summit, Stefana Muller, Director, Product Management – Continuous Delivery at CA Technologies, answered that question citing examples, showing how to create opportunities for ...
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 468
Whether you like it or not, DevOps is on track for a remarkable alliance with security. The SEC didn’t approve the merger. And your boss hasn’t heard anything about it. Yet, this unruly triumvirate will soon dominate and deliver DevSecOps faster, cheaper, better, and on an unprecedented scale. In his session at DevOps Summit, Frank Bunger, VP of Customer Success at ScriptRock, will discuss how this cathartic moment will propel the DevOps movement from such stuff as dreams are made on to a prac...
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 203
SYS-CON Events announced today that IceWarp will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. IceWarp, the leader of cloud and on-premise messaging, delivers secured email, chat, documents, conferencing and collaboration to today's mobile workforce, all in one unified interface
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 379
With the proliferation of connected devices underpinning new Internet of Things systems, Brandon Schulz, Director of Luxoft IoT – Retail, will be looking at the transformation of the retail customer experience in brick and mortar stores in his session at @ThingsExpo. Questions he will address include: Will beacons drop to the wayside like QR codes, or be a proximity-based profit driver? How will the customer experience change in stores of all types when everything can be instrumented and a...
Aug. 29, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 420
Red Hat is investing in Tesora, the number one contributor to OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) also ranked among the top 20 companies contributing to OpenStack overall. Tesora, the company bringing OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) to the enterprise, has announced that Red Hat and others have invested in the company as a part of Tesora's latest funding round. The funding agreement expands on the ongoing collaboration between Tesora and Red Hat, which dates back to Febr...
Aug. 29, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 319
The Internet of Things (IoT) is about the digitization of physical assets including sensors, devices, machines, gateways, and the network. It creates possibilities for significant value creation and new revenue generating business models via data democratization and ubiquitous analytics across IoT networks. The explosion of data in all forms in IoT requires a more robust and broader lens in order to enable smarter timely actions and better outcomes. Business operations become the key driver of I...
Aug. 29, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 375
SYS-CON Events announced today that DataClear Inc. will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The DataClear ‘BlackBox’ is the only solution that moves your PC, browsing and data out of the United States and away from prying (and spying) eyes. Its solution automatically builds you a clean, on-demand, virus free, new virtual cloud based PC outside of the United States, and wipes it clean...
Aug. 29, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 368
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership ab...
Aug. 29, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 320
A producer of the first smartphones and tablets, presenter Lee M. Williams will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lee Williams, COO of ETwater, will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ET...
Aug. 29, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 106
Cloud and datacenter migration innovator AppZero has joined the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance Program. AppZero is a fast, flexible way to move Windows Server applications from any source machine – physical or virtual – to any destination server, in any cloud or datacenter, using its patented container technology. AppZero’s container is also called a Virtual Application Appliance (VAA). To facilitate Microsoft Azure onboarding, AppZero has two purpose-built offerings: AppZero SP for Azure,...
Aug. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 147
WSM International, the pioneer and leader in server migration services, has announced an agreement with WHOA.com, a leader in providing secure public, private and hybrid cloud computing services. Under terms of the agreement, WSM will provide migration services to WHOA.com customers to relocate some or all of their applications, digital assets, and other computing workloads to WHOA.com enterprise-class, secure cloud infrastructure. The migration services include detailed evaluation and planning...
Aug. 29, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 143
This Enterprise Strategy Group lab validation report of the NEC Express5800/R320 server with Intel® Xeon® processor presents the benefits of 99.999% uptime NEC fault-tolerant servers that lower overall virtualized server total cost of ownership. This report also includes survey data on the significant costs associated with system outages impacting enterprise and web applications. Click Here to Download Report Now!
Aug. 29, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 152
IBM’s Blue Box Cloud, powered by OpenStack, is now available in any of IBM’s globally integrated cloud data centers running SoftLayer infrastructure. Less than 90 days after its acquisition of Blue Box, IBM has integrated its Blue Box Cloud Dedicated private-cloud-as-a-service into its broader portfolio of OpenStack® based solutions. The announcement, made today at the OpenStack Silicon Valley event, further highlights IBM’s continued support to deliver OpenStack solutions across all cloud depl...
Aug. 29, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 200