|By PR Newswire||
|January 20, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global gaming entertainment giant, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) takes ICE Totally Gaming by storm with an innovative portfolio of captivating cross-platform content and advanced systems solutions. IGT introduces its exciting new products in stand N4-240 in London, England, Feb. 4-6, 2014.
"We're transforming the global gaming experience with bold new content, backed by truly international appeal. ICE Totally Gaming provides us with the exceptional opportunity to deliver the industry's most entertaining, cross-platform gaming experiences to the important European market," said Eric Tom, IGT Executive Vice President of Global Sales. "IGT is redefining gaming entertainment on land, online and on-the-go, and with our strong global footprint, we're uniquely positioned to deliver the experiences that players want, anytime, anywhere."
IGT's eye-catching new logo and brand positioning will make their European debut at ICE 2014, highlighting how more players, more excitement and the best ideas come from IGT, "Out of the Blue."
IGT Enhances Fan-Favorite Premium Game Offerings:
- Making its world debut, IGT will take flight to the land where famed literature comes to life in Venture to Never Isle™. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® Duo, this game transcends a timeless tale while offering players symbol-driven gaming entertainment with big win potential and captivating bonuses.
- IGT's Jenga Tower of Money™ is another thrilling Premium title to debut at ICE. A familiar title inspired by the fun-for-all classic JENGA ® game of stacking and crashing, this game has both entertaining base game and bonus play. Bonus rounds afford players the opportunity to pick the perfect piece of Jenga Tower of Money™ fun with the hopes the trademark tower does not topple over. Three scale-with-play jackpots make for a thrilling gaming experience for all player types.
- ICE attendees can journey to Pandora with James Cameron's AVATAR™ Video Slots and James Cameron's AVATAR™ Treasures of Pandora. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® platform and IGT's new CrystalCore® cabinet respectively, both games were created in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and Lightstorm Entertainment. These slots are defined by gripping cinematic graphics, captivating content and industry-first innovation.
- IGT's new Enhanced Content feature will make its European debut with Back to the Future – Back in Time™, Bridesmaids™ and Sex and the City Platinum™. All three Premium game titles allow new content to be seamlessly "unlocked" over time, introducing an all-new player experience without having to change themes or cabinets.
- Players can tap into their animal instincts with Into the Wild™. Seasoned players will recognize familiar graphics from IGT fan-favorite titles including 100 Wolves®, Siberian Storm® and 100 Pandas® in multi-game, base play. This game boasts multiple progressive jackpots, giving way to a truly entertaining gaming experience.
IGT Creates Compelling Core Experiences:
- IGT takes skill-based gaming to new heights with the debut of Aladdin Prince of Adventure™ Video Reel Edge®. In bonus rounds, players can zip through the air on a magic carpet, collecting coins and earning a bonus award.
- Big wins are poised to pounce at any moment in IGT's Prowling Panther™. Panthers stalk the reels of this popular Multiway Xtra® game, giving players 720 ways to win, free games and stacked multipliers.
- Winner's Choice® gives fans of IGT Classics the choice of six well-loved IGT slots such as Treasures of Troy®, Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and more to create a 4-play-Multi-Play experience.
- Sumatran Storm™ is an exciting symbol-driven, two-level progressive that has already proven to be wildly popular in several markets around the world.
IGT Showcases Savvy Systems Solutions:
- IGT's sbX® is a fully agnostic casino management solution, built to maximize casino investments. In addition to giving operators a detailed look at casino performance data, sbX gives operators access to IGT's legendary, 400-plus game library, enabling them to quickly update the configuration of games on a casino floor.
- IGT Casinolink® is the premium tool for multi-site and route operators who want to reinforce branding across sites, run effective bonus and loyalty programs and consolidate accounting and marketing functions.
- IGT Cloud is a revolutionary casino management service solution that operators can utilize today to seamlessly download and configure games, immediately analyze the impact, and engage players like never before. By deploying the industry-leading sbX® systems solution through the IGT Cloud, operators can leverage best-in-class management resources, from one to multiple casinos, to eliminate costly infrastructure and return focus to what's most important; connecting with players and delivering exciting game experiences.
- Tournament Manager 3.0 transforms the traditional single-player slot experience into spirited slot and video poker tournaments. From player registration and event participation, to leaderboards and prizing, IGT Tournament Manager increases game uptime, reduces operation costs and offers a fully customizable configuration.
IGT Presents and Previews its Latest Interactive Games and Technologies:
- IGT rgs® (remote game server) brings the very best premium content from the casino floor to online and mobile. A one-time, simple integration enables instant access to over 100 of the world's top-performing slot and table games.
- Licensed titles: BATTLESHIP, IGT's latest online and mobile release, is an epic voyage through the high seas based on Hasbro's timeless strategy game. It builds on a fantastic library of cross-platform content that includes recent licensed hits based on other popular Hasbro brands, MONOPOLY Dream Life and TRANSFORMERS Battle for Cybertron.
- IGT Titles: An exciting Stacked Wilds feature and a retriggering Free Spins Bonus are paired with the classic cowgirl pinup art of Gil Elvgren as the lovely ladies of Western Belles™ take players on a ride into the Wild West for frontier fun. Golden Goddess® is a global land-based chartbuster that has immediately replicated that success online. Check out the mobile version of this Greek mythology-themed classic, due for release in April 2014.
- Social gaming comes to ICE with IGT's DoubleDown Casino. More than six million people worldwide play on DoubleDown Casino every month. Available on Facebook and for mobile devices, DoubleDown Casino offers authentic Vegas style games, including top-performing land-based games, like Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and MONOPOLY PLUS. IGT's DoubleDown Casino Partner Program helps land-based casinos tap in to the powerful world of social gaming.
Follow IGT at @IGTNews. For a full look of IGT's impressive product portfolio visit www.IGT.com. Join the conversation at #IGTBlue
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com
© 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Future, Back to the Future II and Back to the Future III are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Bridesmaids is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Western Belles Illustrations By Gil Elvgren, Copyright Brown & Bigelow Inc., Saint Paul, Minnesota
JENGA™ AND JENGA TOWER OF MONEY™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. © POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. USED WITH PERMISSION. LICENSED BY POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TM AND ® REFER TO U.S.A. TRADEMARKS.
SEX AND THE CITY OFFICIAL HBO LICENSED PRODUCT © 2014 HOME BOX OFFICE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SEX AND THE CITY PLATINUM IS A TRADEMARK OF HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS and BATTLESHIP are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Infrastructure & Services will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS) is a managed services provider of cloud computing solutions for the IBM Power Systems market. The company helps mid-market firms built on IBM hardware platforms to deploy new levels of reliable and cost-effective computing and hig...
Jul. 6, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,905
The enterprise market will drive IoT device adoption over the next five years. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Greenough, an analyst at BI Intelligence, division of Business Insider, analyzed how companies will adopt IoT products and the associated cost of adopting those products. John Greenough is the lead analyst covering the Internet of Things for BI Intelligence- Business Insider’s paid research service. Numerous IoT companies have cited his analysis of the IoT. Prior to joining BI In...
Jul. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,166
Live Webinar with 451 Research Analyst Peter Christy. Join us on Wednesday July 22, 2015, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET In a world where users are on the Internet and the applications are in the cloud, how do you maintain your historic SLA with your users? Peter Christy, Research Director, Networks at 451 Research, will discuss this new network paradigm, one in which there is no LAN and no WAN, and discuss what users and network administrators gain and give up when migrating to the agile world of clo...
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,599
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,884
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, it is now feasible to create a rich desktop and tuned mobile experience with a single codebase, without compromising performance or usability.
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,098
Containers are revolutionizing the way we deploy and maintain our infrastructures, but monitoring and troubleshooting in a containerized environment can still be painful and impractical. Understanding even basic resource usage is difficult – let alone tracking network connections or malicious activity. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gianluca Borello, Sr. Software Engineer at Sysdig, will cover the current state of the art for container monitoring and visibility, including pros / cons and liv...
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,952
SYS-CON Media announced today that CloudBees, the Jenkins Enterprise company, has launched ad campaigns on SYS-CON's DevOps Journal. CloudBees' campaigns focus on the business value of Continuous Delivery and how it has been recognized as a game changer for IT and is now a top priority for organizations, and the best ways to optimize Jenkins to ensure your continuous integration environment is optimally configured.
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,120
SYS-CON Events announced today that ProfitBricks, the provider of painless cloud infrastructure, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ProfitBricks is the IaaS provider that offers a painless cloud experience for all IT users, with no learning curve. ProfitBricks boasts flexible cloud servers and networking, an integrated Data Center Designer tool for visual control over the...
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,156
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,957
"In the IoT space we are helping customers, mostly enterprises and industry verticals where time-to-value is critical, and we help them with the ability to do faster insights and actions using our platform so they can transform their business operations," explained Venkat Eswara, VP of Marketing at Vitria, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 662
The most often asked question post-DevOps introduction is: “How do I get started?” There’s plenty of information on why DevOps is valid and important, but many managers still struggle with simple basics for how to initiate a DevOps program in their business. They struggle with issues related to current organizational inertia, the lack of experience on Continuous Integration/Delivery, understanding where DevOps will affect revenue and budget, etc. In their session at DevOps Summit, JP Morgenthal...
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,570
"We provide a web application framework for building really sophisticated web applications that run on a browser without any installation need so we get used for biotech, defense, and banking applications," noted Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit (http://DevOpsSummit.SYS-CON.com), held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,762
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,805
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,043
"The idea of polyglot persistence is you have to apply the right database for the job - you always have to have many different databases in play. We offer that whole system as a service," explained Raj Singh, Developer Advocate for IBM Cloud Data Services, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 914