|By PR Newswire||
|January 20, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global gaming entertainment giant, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) takes ICE Totally Gaming by storm with an innovative portfolio of captivating cross-platform content and advanced systems solutions. IGT introduces its exciting new products in stand N4-240 in London, England, Feb. 4-6, 2014.
"We're transforming the global gaming experience with bold new content, backed by truly international appeal. ICE Totally Gaming provides us with the exceptional opportunity to deliver the industry's most entertaining, cross-platform gaming experiences to the important European market," said Eric Tom, IGT Executive Vice President of Global Sales. "IGT is redefining gaming entertainment on land, online and on-the-go, and with our strong global footprint, we're uniquely positioned to deliver the experiences that players want, anytime, anywhere."
IGT's eye-catching new logo and brand positioning will make their European debut at ICE 2014, highlighting how more players, more excitement and the best ideas come from IGT, "Out of the Blue."
IGT Enhances Fan-Favorite Premium Game Offerings:
- Making its world debut, IGT will take flight to the land where famed literature comes to life in Venture to Never Isle™. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® Duo, this game transcends a timeless tale while offering players symbol-driven gaming entertainment with big win potential and captivating bonuses.
- IGT's Jenga Tower of Money™ is another thrilling Premium title to debut at ICE. A familiar title inspired by the fun-for-all classic JENGA ® game of stacking and crashing, this game has both entertaining base game and bonus play. Bonus rounds afford players the opportunity to pick the perfect piece of Jenga Tower of Money™ fun with the hopes the trademark tower does not topple over. Three scale-with-play jackpots make for a thrilling gaming experience for all player types.
- ICE attendees can journey to Pandora with James Cameron's AVATAR™ Video Slots and James Cameron's AVATAR™ Treasures of Pandora. Housed on IGT's CenterStage® platform and IGT's new CrystalCore® cabinet respectively, both games were created in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and Lightstorm Entertainment. These slots are defined by gripping cinematic graphics, captivating content and industry-first innovation.
- IGT's new Enhanced Content feature will make its European debut with Back to the Future – Back in Time™, Bridesmaids™ and Sex and the City Platinum™. All three Premium game titles allow new content to be seamlessly "unlocked" over time, introducing an all-new player experience without having to change themes or cabinets.
- Players can tap into their animal instincts with Into the Wild™. Seasoned players will recognize familiar graphics from IGT fan-favorite titles including 100 Wolves®, Siberian Storm® and 100 Pandas® in multi-game, base play. This game boasts multiple progressive jackpots, giving way to a truly entertaining gaming experience.
IGT Creates Compelling Core Experiences:
- IGT takes skill-based gaming to new heights with the debut of Aladdin Prince of Adventure™ Video Reel Edge®. In bonus rounds, players can zip through the air on a magic carpet, collecting coins and earning a bonus award.
- Big wins are poised to pounce at any moment in IGT's Prowling Panther™. Panthers stalk the reels of this popular Multiway Xtra® game, giving players 720 ways to win, free games and stacked multipliers.
- Winner's Choice® gives fans of IGT Classics the choice of six well-loved IGT slots such as Treasures of Troy®, Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and more to create a 4-play-Multi-Play experience.
- Sumatran Storm™ is an exciting symbol-driven, two-level progressive that has already proven to be wildly popular in several markets around the world.
IGT Showcases Savvy Systems Solutions:
- IGT's sbX® is a fully agnostic casino management solution, built to maximize casino investments. In addition to giving operators a detailed look at casino performance data, sbX gives operators access to IGT's legendary, 400-plus game library, enabling them to quickly update the configuration of games on a casino floor.
- IGT Casinolink® is the premium tool for multi-site and route operators who want to reinforce branding across sites, run effective bonus and loyalty programs and consolidate accounting and marketing functions.
- IGT Cloud is a revolutionary casino management service solution that operators can utilize today to seamlessly download and configure games, immediately analyze the impact, and engage players like never before. By deploying the industry-leading sbX® systems solution through the IGT Cloud, operators can leverage best-in-class management resources, from one to multiple casinos, to eliminate costly infrastructure and return focus to what's most important; connecting with players and delivering exciting game experiences.
- Tournament Manager 3.0 transforms the traditional single-player slot experience into spirited slot and video poker tournaments. From player registration and event participation, to leaderboards and prizing, IGT Tournament Manager increases game uptime, reduces operation costs and offers a fully customizable configuration.
IGT Presents and Previews its Latest Interactive Games and Technologies:
- IGT rgs® (remote game server) brings the very best premium content from the casino floor to online and mobile. A one-time, simple integration enables instant access to over 100 of the world's top-performing slot and table games.
- Licensed titles: BATTLESHIP, IGT's latest online and mobile release, is an epic voyage through the high seas based on Hasbro's timeless strategy game. It builds on a fantastic library of cross-platform content that includes recent licensed hits based on other popular Hasbro brands, MONOPOLY Dream Life and TRANSFORMERS Battle for Cybertron.
- IGT Titles: An exciting Stacked Wilds feature and a retriggering Free Spins Bonus are paired with the classic cowgirl pinup art of Gil Elvgren as the lovely ladies of Western Belles™ take players on a ride into the Wild West for frontier fun. Golden Goddess® is a global land-based chartbuster that has immediately replicated that success online. Check out the mobile version of this Greek mythology-themed classic, due for release in April 2014.
- Social gaming comes to ICE with IGT's DoubleDown Casino. More than six million people worldwide play on DoubleDown Casino every month. Available on Facebook and for mobile devices, DoubleDown Casino offers authentic Vegas style games, including top-performing land-based games, like Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and MONOPOLY PLUS. IGT's DoubleDown Casino Partner Program helps land-based casinos tap in to the powerful world of social gaming.
Follow IGT at @IGTNews. For a full look of IGT's impressive product portfolio visit www.IGT.com. Join the conversation at #IGTBlue
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com
© 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Future, Back to the Future II and Back to the Future III are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Bridesmaids is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Western Belles Illustrations By Gil Elvgren, Copyright Brown & Bigelow Inc., Saint Paul, Minnesota
JENGA™ AND JENGA TOWER OF MONEY™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. © POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. USED WITH PERMISSION. LICENSED BY POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TM AND ® REFER TO U.S.A. TRADEMARKS.
SEX AND THE CITY OFFICIAL HBO LICENSED PRODUCT © 2014 HOME BOX OFFICE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SEX AND THE CITY PLATINUM IS A TRADEMARK OF HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS and BATTLESHIP are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Dec. 6, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 2,141
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Dec. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 3,952
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor – all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Dec. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 5,796
"Qosmos has launched L7Viewer, a network traffic analysis tool, so it analyzes all the traffic between the virtual machine and the data center and the virtual machine and the external world," stated Sebastien Synold, Product Line Manager at Qosmos, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 699
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Dec. 6, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 7,117
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web co...
Dec. 6, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 1,333
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, drew together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established compa...
Dec. 6, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 876
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Phil Hombledal, Solution Architect at CollabNet, discussed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Dec. 6, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 1,051
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Dec. 6, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 1,668
"Coalfire is a cyber-risk, security and compliance assessment and advisory services firm. We do a lot of work with the cloud service provider community," explained Ryan McGowan, Vice President, Sales (West) at Coalfire Systems, Inc., in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 6, 2016 08:00 AM EST Reads: 895
Get deep visibility into the performance of your databases and expert advice for performance optimization and tuning. You can't get application performance without database performance. Give everyone on the team a comprehensive view of how every aspect of the system affects performance across SQL database operations, host server and OS, virtualization resources and storage I/O. Quickly find bottlenecks and troubleshoot complex problems.
Dec. 6, 2016 07:45 AM EST Reads: 2,084
Regulatory requirements exist to promote the controlled sharing of information, while protecting the privacy and/or security of the information. Regulations for each type of information have their own set of rules, policies, and guidelines. Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are faced with increasing demand for services at decreasing prices. Demonstrating and maintaining compliance with regulations is a nontrivial task and doing so against numerous sets of regulatory requirements can be daunting task...
Dec. 6, 2016 07:45 AM EST Reads: 901
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 6, 2016 07:15 AM EST Reads: 727
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 6, 2016 07:15 AM EST Reads: 1,832
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 6, 2016 07:00 AM EST Reads: 831