|By PR Newswire||
|January 20, 2014 07:08 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Analysis of the North American Intelligent Pumps Market
Energy Savings and Reliability are Factors that will Drive Growth of Intelligent Pumps
This Frost & Sullivan research study covers the state of the North American intelligent pumps market, examining drivers and restraints for growth as well as pricing, distribution, technology, demand, and end-user trends. Market growth is forecasted for regional segments and for market segments as well as the total market. In addition, an in-depth analysis of the competitive situation, including market participant shares, is performed. The base year of this study is 2012 with forecasts running through 2019. The market is further divided into 2 segments, including centrifugal and positive displacement pumps. A detailed analysis of each of the segments is included.
• In 2012, the intelligent pumps market saw a revenue of $X million.
• The intelligent pumps market is expected to experience a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X% from 2012 to the end of the forecast period.
• The United States and Canada both offer tremendous opportunities due to the shale gas boom, which has positively affected the chemicals process industry and power generation sector (natural gas power plants), resulting in increased expenditure in these sectors in intelligent pumps.
• Building automation water and waste water industry are the biggest sectors with tremendous growth opportunities because they are heavily focused on energy efficiency. Heavy process industries are heavily focused on reliability of pumps. Due to these factors, there is increased adoption across all end-user sectors.
• Centrifugal intelligent pumps are eating into the positive displacement (PD) intelligent pumps market share because centrifugal pumps offer functionalities that are unmatched.
• Centrifugal intelligent pumps will witness a CAGR ofX%.
1. Oil and gas, chemical process, and power generation will see increased adoption.
2. Retrofitting components to the existing pump offers great opportunities.
3. Adoption of PD pumps is decreasing and hence a technological change is required to increase adoption.
4. Intelligent packaging systems are what customers are looking to buy from manufacturers as compared to buying individual parts.
5. Reliability and energy efficiency will drive growth.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Intelligent Pumps Market
o External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
o Forecasts and Trends
o Market Share and Competitive Analysis
o Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
5. Centrifugal Pumps Segment Breakdown
6. Positive Displacement Pumps Segment Breakdown
7. The Last Word
To order this report: Analysis of the North American Intelligent Pumps Market
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,548
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,941
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,528
Sep. 26, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 983
Sep. 26, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,858
Sep. 26, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,727
Sep. 26, 2016 11:06 AM EDT
Sep. 26, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 984
Sep. 26, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,715
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,226
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,219
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,588
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,405
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Sep. 26, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 890
Sep. 26, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,433