|By PR Newswire||
|January 20, 2014 02:13 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Ireland, January 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73bj4x/global_satellite) has announced the addition of the "Global Satellite Enterpise VSAT Market Analysis" report to their offering.
VSAT stands for Very Small Aperture Terminal, and refers to the physical size of the reflector antenna. However, the term VSAT is also loosely used to describe any fixed satellite terminal that provides one-way or two-way communications. The actual size of the antenna is dependent upon factors such as the frequency of operation, strength of satellite transmission, and its use as either a one-way or two-way terminal.
- The global satellite enterprise VSAT market was a $X billion market in 2011. This number includes equipment, professional and managed services, as well as services revenues.
- The global satellite enterprise VSAT market is growing considerably faster than its major industry competitorstraditional telecom wireless and wireline networks, and mobile satellite L-Band solutions.
- Most of the major vertical markets for this industry are seeing revenue growth; but maritime, oil and gas, and cellular backhaul are seeing the most rapid growth. However, this growth is often regionalized; it is not across the board.
- The North American and European markets are very mature and maintain a predominately replacement growth rate, while the other world regions are growing at a rapid rate.
- Ka-Band High Throughput Satellites (HTSs) will greatly impact this market as unprecedented levels of bandwidth are coming online for the VSAT industry, globally, and throughout the forecast period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How will the glut of Ka-Band satellite bandwidth coming online for the satellite industry impact the satellite enterprise VSAT market?
- What regions will grow the fastest during the forecast period?
- Which vertical markets will drive market growth in the global satellite enterprise VSAT market?
- How will VSAT providers compete against wireline and wireless networks?
- How will VSAT providers compete with mobile satellite providers?
- What will the global VSAT market look like in 2018?
Key Topics Covered:
Satellite Enterprise VSAT Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73bj4x/global_satellite
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,284
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 543
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,106
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,268
Jul. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 613
Jul. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,056
Jul. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 517
Jul. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 969
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,854
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,122
Jul. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,360
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,401
Jul. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 629
Jul. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 545
Jul. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,111