|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2014 02:02 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - January 22, 2014) - Moovweb announced today 16 of the most respected and leading nonprofit organizations are powering their mobile sites with Moovweb's cloud-based platform. Moovweb's next generation approach to mobility offers nonprofits a unique opportunity to unify their desktop, mobile and apps strategies by leveraging their existing web assets to accelerate time to market, drive better results, increase business agility and reduce operational costs. Using Moovweb's platform, nonprofits have bolstered fundraising effectiveness, broadened participation in events, and greatly increased the reach of existing digital marketing campaigns.
"Mobile is no longer an option for nonprofits, it is a critical business imperative to educate, activate, and engage supporters of all sizes," said Mitch Bishop, Moovweb's chief marketing officer. "Capitalizing on each and every moment an individual is inspired to act, nonprofits embrace the value of mobile investments; expanding community outreach, boosting donations, increasing visibility, and driving engagement and loyalty."
"Moovweb's unwavering high standards and rapid delivery time impressed the whole GreaterGood team and exceeded our most optimistic expectations," shared Greg Hesterberg, President of CharityUSA/GreaterGood. "Moovweb's robust mobile platform empowered us to deliver multiple mobile sites ahead of schedule, helping to make this past holiday season the best we've ever had. They truly made a difference."
The new year represents an opportunity for Moovweb to recognize these organizations and their tireless work to improve lives around the world.
- American Cancer Society is saving lives by helping people stay well, get well, find cures, and fight back against the scourge of cancer. The Cancer.org mobile site puts thousands of pages of cancer information, patient support services, Society events, and opportunities to donate and volunteer in the hands of people that need it most: cancer patients and their families. Powered by mobile, both credit card and Paypal donations has been enabled.
- The American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® is the largest network of breast cancer awareness events in the nation, uniting nearly 300 communities to finish the fight. Every breast cancer walk and event is an incredible and inspiring opportunity to honor those who have battled breast cancer, raise awareness about what we can do to reduce our breast cancer risk, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society fight the disease with research, information and services, and access to mammograms for women who need them. Users can now register and donate via mobile. Post launch, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer has seen strong increases in both the number of mobile registrations and donations.
- The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life® is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, Remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. Each year, more than 4 million people in over 20 countries take part in this global phenomenon and raise much-needed funds and awareness to save lives from cancer. A volunteer driven event, it was vital that every volunteer touch point be as user-friendly and accessible as is possible. Select features include the ability to register for an event, full featured participant dashboards, tracking of team progress, the ability to add event announcements, management of team activities, and accept team and personal donations.
- GreaterGood brings together communities that care, giving supporters the power to make a difference in the world with simple, everyday actions. Mobilized on Moovweb's platform, The Breast Cancer Site was founded to help fund free mammograms for women in need -- women for whom early detection would not otherwise be possible. Additional GreaterGood mobile sites include The Hunger Site, The Veterans Site, The Autism Site, The Diabetes Site, The Animal Rescue Site, The Literacy Site, and The Rainforest Site.
- National 4-H Council is the nation's largest youth development organization. More than 6 million 4-H youth in urban neighborhoods, suburban schoolyards and rural farming communities stand out among their peers: building revolutionary opportunities and implementing community-wide change at an early age. Mobilized on Moovweb's platform, 4-H Mall is the primary source for 4-H apparel, supplies, curriculum, printed resources, and other similar items bearing the 4-H name or emblem
- The Humane Society of the United States has fought for over 50 years to protect animals through advocacy, education, and hands-on programs. As the nation's largest animal protection organization it was really important for them to increase user engagement on mobile. Users can take strong action with ease, using refreshed donation forms and simultaneously be captivated by the rich video landing pages.
- The March of Dimes is one of the world's most recognized non-profit brands, dedicated to working together for stronger, healthier babies. The March for Babies mobile site uses the Moovweb platform to help supporters sign up for events, make donations, manage donation teams, and much more.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services. Moovweb powers the Team in Training mobile site for The Society where people connect with their local chapter and craft a personalized training program from nationally recognized coaches.
To learn more about Moovweb, visit our site here: http://www.moovweb.com/platform/.
Moovweb is a next generation mobile platform for Responsive Delivery, transforming desktop sites in real time for phones, tablets, kiosks, and future endpoints. By leveraging existing web investments, Moovweb unifies web and mobile strategies, dramatically cutting cost and creating business agility. Enterprise developers, design agencies, and systems integrators can use Moovweb to deliver mobile sites and apps faster and improve their mobile experiences more quickly. The Moovweb platform is one of the world's busiest, with more than 15 billion mobile pages transformed this year alone for many of the world's largest mobile sites and apps, including Accenture, Cox Communications, Macy's, 1-800-FLOWERS.com, Sur la Table, Golfsmith, Vitacost, Kroger, Chico's, Sharpie and dozens of others. Moovweb is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York and London.
Moovweb® is a registered trademark of Moov Corporation. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Oct. 23, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,961
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Oct. 23, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,062
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 23, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,417
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,540
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, will draw together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established ...
Oct. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,238
Established in 1998, Calsoft is a leading software product engineering Services Company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. The company's deep domain knowledge of Storage, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud verticals helps in delivering ...
Oct. 23, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,007
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 825
Kubernetes, Docker and containers are changing the world, and how companies are deploying their software and running their infrastructure. With the shift in how applications are built and deployed, new challenges must be solved. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, will discuss the implications of containerized applications/infrastructures and their impact on the enterprise. In a real world example based on Kubernetes, he will show how to ...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,846
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 742
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will discuss how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 835
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 803
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,321
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,474
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,528
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,478