|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2014 10:06 AM EST||
BURLINGTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/24/14 -- NetBrain Technologies, the creator of Map-Driven Network Automation software will showcase its newest software release, Enterprise Suite 5.2 at Cisco Live! in Milan on January 28 through January 31. With 70 percent revenue growth from North America in 2013 and increasing interest from European prospects, this year's participation furthers NetBrain's strategic expansion into the European market. NetBrain's team of experts will be exhibiting at booth E62 in the World of Solutions Expo.
"The European market, like the U.S., has been observing gaps in existing network management solutions. Existing customers in Europe have received NetBrain with enthusiasm because it brings their network data to life with visual network maps," said Jason Baudreau, U.S. Marketing Manager. "They relied on 'script jockeys' to speed up troubleshooting; now they leverage NetBrain's automation procedures instead."
While earlier releases introduced Automation Procedures as a script-replacing technology to automate network management tasks in a map-driven environment, the newest release takes this customizable automation to greater heights by:
1) Introducing Qapp - Like adding a new app on your smartphone, a 'Qapp' adds powerful automation functionality to the NetBrain user interface. Customers can write their own Qapps without scripting or download from NetBrain's new Qapp Exchange.
2) Improving A-B path Framework to support L1-L7 deep path discovery. NetBrain now analyzes any technology, like QoS or ACL, which influences packet forwarding across the network.
3) Enhancing monitoring profile that allows easy assembly of multiple automation procedures into a single executable profile with rich output and period execution.
4) Proving faster and better visualization of search results by performing search on a centralized server.
5) Improving scalability and performance through a larger workspace that supports up to 50,000 devices.
Since the product development process is driven by customers' pain-points and suggestions, the NetBrain team looks forward to having one-on-one conversations with network professionals who face evolving challenges in managing enterprise networks.
About NetBrain Technologies
Founded in 2004, NetBrain Technologies is the provider of the first map-driven network management solution. Hundreds of enterprises rely on NetBrain's Enterprise Suite to document their networks, accelerate troubleshooting, and minimize outages.
Click here for a video introduction of NetBrain's network automation tool.
Technical Marketing Specialist
781.221.7199 x 140
Oct. 21, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 205
Oct. 21, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,603
Oct. 21, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,078
Oct. 21, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,918
Oct. 21, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,809
Oct. 21, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,846
Oct. 21, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,999
Oct. 21, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 591
Oct. 21, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,810
Oct. 21, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,788
Oct. 21, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,480
Oct. 21, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 914
Oct. 21, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,684
Oct. 21, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,463
Oct. 21, 2016 03:54 PM EDT Reads: 266