|By PR Newswire||
|January 24, 2014 11:50 AM EST||
MADRID, Jan. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Innovation to manage the international reputation
Looks like good news keep coming from Spain. Recently Bill Gates bet on Spain's recovery with stake in the spanish construction firm FCC. Now, Spanish exporting companies improve the management of their reputation in the online world, with the #ShareGoodNews campaign. And is that despite its economic crisis, Spain has managed to reinvent boosting its exports to grow in recent years at annual rates of over 10 %. Above U.S., Germany and Japan.
- For companies, not be present in the global digital conversation, it can be counterproductive because it will be others who will speak about them.
- Latin America and Spain have prioritized the reputation management of their firms in traditional offline media, parliaments, hearings and visits to foreign countries, in actions of traditional PR marketing.
- But Spain and their firms have not invested enough in creating online content.
- Latino businesses want to manage their reputation on- line at the same level as companies do in the U.S., Japan, Germany , France and in the UK.
In the marketing departments of spanish companies such as FCC, Gamesa, Gowex, Talgo, Lizarran, Elecnor, Griffols, Iberdrola, Indra, Isolux Corsán, Eulen America, Uralita, Ursa or Zeltia, dircoms try to convey a clear message to their CEOs: "The media such as Forbes and the Washington Post publish articles regularly insisting that the true web site of an international company is what is said about it in Baidu, Bing, Google, Yahoo and Yandex search engines or blogs, social networks and digital medias."
- "If the company creates constantly credible digital content with real value, then the reviews and negative comments are "diluted" among the great number of quality contents generated by the company itself . "
A real positive message.
The campaign, produced by the agency Sydney Marketing, conveys emotion and optimism to enter the digital conversation. In a time of bad economic news, major Spanish exporters with their Latin American partners intend to go against. The #ShareGoodNews campaign disseminates the more striking engineering and civil works in the world from Spanish companies. Its high-speed trains, but also gourmet and healthy food products, fashion, and the most advanced IT services for smart cities, air traffic control or the aerospace industry. #ShareGoodNews , is a nonprofit campaign. It is open to the free participation of all exporting companies and institutions on both sides of the Atlantic.
Video, newspaper and virtual showroom are available at: www.sidneymarketing.com/sharegoodnews.html
Media Contact: Juan Ramon Lopez, Sidney Marketing, 0034637715656, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Sidney Marketing
May. 6, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,336
May. 6, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,293
May. 6, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,408
May. 6, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,434
May. 6, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,394
May. 6, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,260
May. 6, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,489
May. 5, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,358
May. 5, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,512
May. 5, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,060
May. 5, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,385
May. 5, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,285
May. 5, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 793
May. 5, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,206
May. 5, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 769