|By Marketwired .||
|January 27, 2014 07:30 AM EST||
MARLTON, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 01/27/14 -- Liberated Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: LIBE) is excited to announce the Guard-Lite, a revolutionary hybrid lighting and security system. Its unique self-powered design enables it to be installed at any location without wiring or an electrical permit. With an increasing need for security and the demand for alternative energy growing, the Guard Lite provides a complete solution.
"We are pleased to announce that Liberated Energy has made the Guard Lite available for purchase online," stated Frank Pringle, CEO of Liberated Energy. "Most security products alert homeowners after an intruder has breached a home or building. However, the Guard Lite allows a property owner the ability to deter an intruder before he has entered the premises. This can be done day or night with the camera's infrared capabilities. And, with the Guard Lite's heat sensor for fire detection, a homeowner may enjoy up to a 20% discount on his or her insurance."
Included in the Guard-Lite package:
- High Tech LED lighting - Utilizing the latest energy efficient technology with 6000 degrees Kelvin lamps and 60,000hrs+ lifetime.
- HD WiFI Security Camera - Featuring two way streaming audio and HD video. The camera has infrared night vision and motion sensing technology. Alerts can be sent to your Smart Phone, PC, Mac, or Tablet. Multiple cameras and users can be incorporated into the system.
- Wind Turbine - High Efficiency Carbon Fiber Plastic. This unit produces 300watts at low wind speed. It's quiet, maintenance free with long lasting permanent magnet direct drive.
- Solar Panel - 100 watt output at 4.5 KWh/Day.
- With the combined wind and solar technologies, this unit produces excess energy of approximately 3.9 KWh per day (or approximately 90% of the energy required to run the unit). That energy can be sold back to the grid or used for other lights, additional cameras, battery charging, etc...
- Electrical System - Safe, reliable and efficient DC power system with 48 hours of energy storage.
- Mounting Pole - Maintenance Free carbon steel with a vinyl sleeve or powder coated. The dimensions are 4" x 4" square and 14' 4" in height with a security base to prevent tampering.
For more information including price and delivery, please contact Liberated Energy via their Toll Free number 888-761-8207 and at their website www.liberatedenergyinc.com.
About Liberated Energy, Inc.
Liberated Energy, Inc. is a growing alternative energy company seeking to reduce the purging of our planet's resources by bringing patentable and, more importantly, affordable ideas to the marketplace.
For more information, visit www.liberatedenergyinc.com.
Safe Harbor for Forward-looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. There are many factors that could cause the Company's expectations and beliefs about its operations, its services and service offerings, its results to fail to materialize. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to us as of the date hereof, and we assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
109 Bortons Road
Marlton, NJ 08053
Corporate Communications and Broker Relations Contact:
The Wall Street Voice L.L.C.
385 CENTER POINTE CIRCLE, STE# 1333
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
Jul. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 744
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,641
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,146
Jul. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,693
Jul. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 609
Jul. 23, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 997
Jul. 23, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 465
Jul. 23, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 706
Jul. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 805
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,107
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 811
SYS-CON Events announced today the Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Workshop, being held November 3, 2016, in conjunction with @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele introduces participants to Kubernetes and Google Container Engine (GKE). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn the key concepts and practices for deploying and maintainin...
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 468
Cloud analytics is dramatically altering business intelligence. Some businesses will capitalize on these promising new technologies and gain key insights that’ll help them gain competitive advantage. And others won’t. Whether you’re a business leader, an IT manager, or an analyst, we want to help you and the people you need to influence with a free copy of “Cloud Analytics for Dummies,” the essential guide to this explosive new space for business intelligence.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 481
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,136
Early adopters of IoT viewed it mainly as a different term for machine-to-machine connectivity or M2M. This is understandable since a prerequisite for any IoT solution is the ability to collect and aggregate device data, which is most often presented in a dashboard. The problem is that viewing data in a dashboard requires a human to interpret the results and take manual action, which doesn’t scale to the needs of IoT.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,812