|By Marketwired .||
|January 27, 2014 01:55 PM EST||
TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 01/27/14 -- Dais Analytic Corporation (OTCBB: DLYT) (OTCQB: DLYT), a nanotechnology materials and process company -- focused on commercializing its technology in the worldwide energy and water markets -- proudly announces a two-part transaction following its gains of establishing distribution in China in 2013. This long-term venture with an industrial entity in China is projected to have a positive impact on the current year's financial results. The venture's first year revenues are anticipated to be greater than $7M (USD) as it continues a 'go to market' strategy for its ConsERV and NanoClear nanotechnology materials based applications. Among the highlights of the agreement are:
- Dais and SOEX (Hong Kong) Industry & Investment Co., Ltd., (an affiliated company of SOEX-Beijing) have signed an agreement where Dais sells 37.5 million shares of the Company's common stock in exchange for $1.5 million of growth capital, at $0.04 per share. Full payment to Dais is to occur on or before March 3, 2014. The Company has received the initial payment of approximately $50,000.
- SOEX, as part of the equity purchase, entered into a voting agreement with Dais which finds SOEX agreeing to vote as recommended by the Dais's board of directors for a one-year period beginning on the date the shares are issued to SOEX.
- Dais plans to use the proceeds from the sale of the Common Stock for working capital, business development in other targeted areas, general business purposes, and to pay its portion of the $160,000 of the registered capital required to set-up the China venture (tentatively named 'Dais-SOEX') in which Dais is projected to hold 65% ownership.
- Dais-SOEX is being incorporated in China with SOEX providing the projected funding of approximately $4M. This sum is to be used by Dais-SOEX, at a minimum, to pay up-front licensing and distribution fees to Dais, retain and compensate Dais-SOEX employees and consultants, provide the required facilities and infrastructure to manufacture, sell, and create brand awareness for the ConsERV product and Aqualyte materials for cleaning contaminated water to existing Dais and SOEX distributors while adding newer distribution channels as needed through-out greater China. Aqualyte materials have been demonstrated to separate most forms of contaminants from water (industrial waste, high salinity, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, etc.) to a 'near parts per billion' level removing 90% plus of all contaminants on the initial pass.
- Dais and SOEX shall complete the negotiations of a master distributor agreement with a SOEX-designated entity, and a license and supply agreement for Dais-SOEX inside the next two months for the purchase and sale of ConsERV and Aqualyte materials for ventilation air, and clean water applications. The Parties have agreed these documents will contain normal commercial terms and conditions (including sales minimums and uses of intellectual property). The SOEX designated entity will built ConsERV cores and systems in China for sale to customers in Greater China.
"Our team has been seeking a disruptive technology able to move sustainability products to new levels which can use SOEX's manufacturing and distribution channels. Combining the demonstrated strengths of Dais's nanomaterial and its strong team with the in-place quality manufacturing, distribution assets and team at SOEX, and of SOEX's China market contacts we are creating a winning combination for China's environment, and for our companies in the important area of cleaner air and water," said Sharon Han, CEO of SOEX-Beijing.
Tim Tangredi, CEO of Dais, commented, "The Dais team has a solid, experienced partner in SOEX. They possess top-notch and time tested quality manufacturing experience, have deep channel presence, have demonstrated success in branding their products, and have eager willingness to work closely with Dais' existing in-country distributors. Our technologies will have a professional in-country presence keenly important to promoting growth given the subtleties of doing business in China and the burgeoning markets we are targeting. The design of the Dais-SOEX entity is projected to provide long term sales and revenue growth for Dais by selling it our proven Aqualyte nanomaterial, having in-country manufacturing and sales support, and having access to the skills and contacts of the SOEX team. We are truly delighted with this growth opportunity."
SOEX-Beijing's earliest incorporation was in 1996 with its first company. Its Panelwell construction materials business is now an industry leader in hollow profile 'Penelwell' line of materials built around a variety of high quality plastics notably polycarbonates. Its distribution access is strong within China including long-term relationships with key Chinese design institutes. SOEX-Beijing sells its products and services in the Chinese markets as well as key international markets. Behind the success of Penelwell is SOEX's many years of machine designing and manufacturing experience.
About Dais Analytic Corporation
Dais Analytic Corporation (OTCBB: DLYT) (News http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=dlyt) is commercializing its innovative Aqualyte family of nano-structured materials and processes focusing on evolutionary or disruptive air, energy and water applications. The uses include:
- ConsERV, a commercial engineered energy recovery ventilator (an HVAC product) useful for efficient management of ventilation air's temperature and moisture content using the energy found in the outgoing 'stale' air stream to pre-condition the incoming fresh air saving energy, lessening CO2 emissions, and allowing for HVAC equipment downsizing;
- NanoClear, a beta-stage method for treating contaminated water (sea, waste, industrial) to provide 1,000 times cleaner potable water; and;
- NanoAir, an early beta-stage water-based cooling cycle using no fluorocarbon refrigerants that replaces the existing vapor compression cooling cycle in most forms of air-conditioning and refrigeration, saving a projected 50% in energy and CO2, and;
- NanoCap, a prototype stage energy storage device which holds promise to use the Aqualyte family to form a disruptive non-chemical energy-storage device (an ultra capacitor) for use in transportation, renewable energy, and 'smart grid' configurations.
Each use demonstrates the diversity of Dais' core product -- Aqualyte -- a family of nano-structured polymers and engineered processes having a focus on minimizing consumption of irreplaceable natural resources, and ending the degradation of our environment. To find out more about Dais please visit www.daisanalytic.com, and to learn more about ConsERV please visit www.conserv.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates" and similar statements. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about the Company's beliefs and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. For example, statements about the future sales volume are forward looking and subject to risks. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, risks outlined in the Company's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement, except as required under applicable law.
Dais Analytic Corporation
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Jul. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,040
Security, data privacy, reliability, and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house, client-hosted environments to a cloud platform. Quality assurance plays a vital role in ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment, verification, and validation takes place to ensure business continuity during the migration to a new cloud platform.
Jul. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 501
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Jul. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 966
Ovum, a leading technology analyst firm, has published an in-depth report, Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a DevOps Release Management Solution, 2016–17. The report focuses on the automation aspects of DevOps, Release Management and compares solutions from the leading vendors.
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,852
Continuous testing helps bridge the gap between developing quickly and maintaining high quality products. But to implement continuous testing, CTOs must take a strategic approach to building a testing infrastructure and toolset that empowers their team to move fast. Download our guide to laying the groundwork for a scalable continuous testing strategy.
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,121
Adding public cloud resources to an existing application can be a daunting process. The tools that you currently use to manage the software and hardware outside the cloud aren’t always the best tools to efficiently grow into the cloud. All of the major configuration management tools have cloud orchestration plugins that can be leveraged, but there are also cloud-native tools that can dramatically improve the efficiency of managing your application lifecycle. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, ...
Jul. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,349
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,389
StackIQ has announced the release of Stacki 3.2. Stacki is an easy-to-use Linux server provisioning tool. Stacki 3.2 delivers new capabilities that simplify the automation and integration of site-specific requirements. StackIQ is the commercial entity behind this open source bare metal provisioning tool. Since the release of Stacki in June of 2015, the Stacki core team has been focused on making the Community Edition meet the needs of members of the community, adding features and value, while ...
Jul. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 627
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Jul. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 535
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Jul. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,088
SYS-CON Events announced today the Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Workshop, being held November 3, 2016, in conjunction with @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele introduces participants to Kubernetes and Google Container Engine (GKE). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn the key concepts and practices for deploying and maintainin...
Jul. 30, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,046
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Jul. 30, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,513
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jul. 30, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,182
ReadyTalk has expanded the capabilities of the FoxDen collaboration platform announced late last year to include FoxDen Connect, an in-room video collaboration experience that launches with a single touch. With FoxDen Connect, users can now not only engage in HD video conferencing between iOS and Android mobile devices or Chrome browsers, but also set up in-person meeting rooms for video interactions. A host’s mobile device automatically recognizes the presence of a meeting room via beacon tech...
Jul. 30, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 530
Deploying applications in hybrid cloud environments is hard work. Your team spends most of the time maintaining your infrastructure, configuring dev/test and production environments, and deploying applications across environments – which can be both time consuming and error prone. But what if you could automate provisioning and deployment to deliver error free environments faster? What could you do with your free time?
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 521