|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 06:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tvq83b/the_dollar_store) has announced the addition of the "The Dollar Store Majors - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investor, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to assess which Dollar Store retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of the Dollar Store sector with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- Even at a more focused lens (<$50K HHs), Dollar Tree and Family Dollar lead in market quality; notably, Dollar General ranks 3rd in terms of market size (<$50K HHs) and affluence (per capital income), but ranks 2nd in terms of auto traffic.
- The competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Dollar Store sector
- The competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the regions where Dollar Store Majors operate and breakdown their urban and rural footprints on a national and local level
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Dollar Store Majors' new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Dollar Store Majors' existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for the Dollar Store Majors
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for the Dollar Store sector
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Dollar Tree
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tvq83b/the_dollar_store
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Aug. 31, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 224
Aug. 31, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 159
Aug. 31, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 279
Aug. 31, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 631
Aug. 31, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 294
Aug. 31, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 178
Aug. 31, 2015 10:08 AM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 586
Aug. 31, 2015 09:40 AM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 122
Aug. 31, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 201
U.S. companies are desperately trying to recruit and hire skilled software engineers and developers, but there is simply not enough quality talent to go around. Tiempo Development is a nearshore software development company. Our headquarters are in AZ, but we are a pioneer and leader in outsourcing to Mexico, based on our three software development centers there. We have a proven process and we are experts at providing our customers with powerful solutions. We transform ideas into reality.
Aug. 31, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 533
Skeuomorphism usually means retaining existing design cues in something new that doesn’t actually need them. However, the concept of skeuomorphism can be thought of as relating more broadly to applying existing patterns to new technologies that, in fact, cry out for new approaches. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gordon Haff, Senior Cloud Strategy Marketing and Evangelism Manager at Red Hat, discussed why containers should be paired with new architectural practices such as microservices rathe...
Aug. 31, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 393
Whether you like it or not, DevOps is on track for a remarkable alliance with security. The SEC didn’t approve the merger. And your boss hasn’t heard anything about it. Yet, this unruly triumvirate will soon dominate and deliver DevSecOps faster, cheaper, better, and on an unprecedented scale. In his session at DevOps Summit, Frank Bunger, VP of Customer Success at ScriptRock, will discuss how this cathartic moment will propel the DevOps movement from such stuff as dreams are made on to a prac...
Aug. 31, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 225
SYS-CON Events announced today that IceWarp will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. IceWarp, the leader of cloud and on-premise messaging, delivers secured email, chat, documents, conferencing and collaboration to today's mobile workforce, all in one unified interface
Aug. 31, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 406