|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 06:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvdbbh/francescas) has announced the addition of the "Francesca's Collections (FRAN) - Comp Class Analysis" report to their offering.
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investors, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to assess the quality of Francesca's Collections existing and newly opened stores to help help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth comp class analysis of Francesca's with findings that highlight the following:
- Store churn analysis which highlights the quality of store births and deaths versus prior year base
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in Francesca's markets
- Breakdown of Francesca's fiscal quarter's store base and related openings from the end of 2011 through mid-June 2013 and the overall store quality for each set of openings
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- Recent openings show a move towards smaller markets, though competition-adjusted figures showed solid mid- to high-single-digit improvement in market quality vs. the base.
Reasons to Purchase
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Francesca's Collections and other Women's Apparel retailers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of Francesca's new store openings
- Francesca's Collections
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvdbbh/francescas
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Sep. 28, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,332
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,121
Sep. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,033
Sep. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,789
Sep. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,889
Sep. 28, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,028
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,561
Sep. 27, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,980
Sep. 27, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,851
Sep. 27, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,406
Sep. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,195
SYS-CON Events announced today the Enterprise IoT Bootcamp, being held November 1-2, 2016, in conjunction with 19th Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Enterprise IoT Bootcamp is not just based on presentations but with hands-on demos and detailed walkthroughs. We will introduce you to a variety of real world use cases prototyped using Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Spark, and Intel Edison. Y...
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,978
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 497
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,048
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,243