|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 06:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Ireland, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9njh7/the_tile_shop) has announced the addition of the "The Tile Shop (TSS) - White Space Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investors, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to scientifically estimate the total store count opportunity for The Tile Shop stores by estimating the number of additional stores it can open before its store base quality deteriorates below a specified threshold. Signal has performed an in-depth White Space analysis of the The Tile Shop with findings that highlight the following:
- The three different methodologies to determine the appropriate demographic threshold to estimate how many stores can be supported in the US
- Breakdown of The Tile Shop's competition from its noted competitors as well as competition channels from other industries
- Dimensioning of The Tile Shop's capital constraints and the possible impact on the future pace of openings
- Core assumptions and key model inputs to measure saturation at the current pace of openings
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- The Tile Shop's near-term saturation estimates appear very achievable across all threshold methods.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Investor Clients: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on the total addressable market opportunity and resulting revenue implications for The Tile Shop and other Floor Covering Specialty Retailers
- Investor Clients: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on the estimated total store opening opportunity
- Retailer Clients: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy of The Tile Shop's expansion potential
- The Tile Shop
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9njh7/the_tile_shop
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Sep. 29, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,112
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, will discuss recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model f...
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,085
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,708
Internet of @ThingsExpo has announced today that Chris Matthieu has been named tech chair of Internet of @ThingsExpo 2016 Silicon Valley. The 6thInternet of @ThingsExpo will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,657
Sep. 29, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,729
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,485
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,413
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,275
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,937
Sep. 29, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,181
Sep. 29, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,673
Sep. 29, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,473
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,681
SYS-CON Events announced today that Niagara Networks will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 525
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,761