|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 07:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank) has announced the addition of the "Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability.
Use this report to assess which men's apparel retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of Jos. A. Bank with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- On a raw demographic basis, Jos. A. Bank enjoys moderately above average market size (population density) and affluence (per capital income) versus the average of the comp set.
- Jos. A. Bank's openings have been in larger, more affluent markets, though the intensity of competition in these marginal markets has been more significant
- Signal's competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Men's Apparel sector
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the markets that Jos. A. Bank caters to and the aggregate effect of the rise of other Men's Apparel retailers within the same markets
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Bank's new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Banks' existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics:
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for Jos. A. Bank
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase:
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Jos. A. Bank and other men's apparel retailers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
Key Topics Covered:
1. KEY TAKEAWAYS
2. COMPANY SUMMARIES
3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
4. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE - Top Dealers, Industry Mix & Industry Concentration
5. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Store Distribution by Major Geographic Region
6. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Top Player by Major Geographic Region
7. COMMUNITY DISTRIBUTION - Urban to Rural Store Distribution
8. COMPETITION DEFINITION - SIGNAL Proprietary Competitive Strength Matrix
9. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION - Intensity of Competition by Stand Alone Banners & Industries
10. FOOTPRINT QUALITY
11. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Population Density, Relative Affluence & Aggregate Spending Power
12. HOUSEHOLD INCOME DISTRIBUTION
13. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Competition Adjusted Figures
14. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Total Openings (10 Mile Radius)
15. U.S. FOOTPRINT & REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION - Current / Prior Period Stores & Openings
16. TARGET TRADE AREA - Dimensioning the Profile of the Market Draw
17. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Quality Of Store Births & Deaths Versus Prior Year Base
18. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION
19. COMPETITION MATRIX
20. MONOPOLY MARKETS - Single Store (Complete) & Single Player Markets
21. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Recent Grand Openings & Stores in Development
22. GRAND OPENINGS - Jos. A. Banks
23. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Recent Grand Openings & Stores In Development
24. APPENDIX A - Reference
25. COMPANY STORE COUNTS - May 2012 through September 2013
27. APPENDIX B - STORE CHURN QUALITY: JOSB Openings (5 Mile Radius)
28. APPENDIX C - STORE CHURN QUALITY: Men's Warehouse Retail (10 Mile Radius) 3
29. APPENDIX D - Maps
- Brooks Brothers
- Jos. A. Bank
- Men's Wearhouse
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
"When you think about the data center today, there's constant evolution, The evolution of the data center and the needs of the consumer of technology change, and they change constantly," stated Matt Kalmenson, VP of Sales, Service and Cloud Providers at Veeam Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,295
Organizations planning enterprise data center consolidation and modernization projects are faced with a challenging, costly reality. Requirements to deploy modern, cloud-native applications simultaneously with traditional client/server applications are almost impossible to achieve with hardware-centric enterprise infrastructure. Compute and network infrastructure are fast moving down a software-defined path, but storage has been a laggard. Until now.
Jul. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,663
Continuous testing helps bridge the gap between developing quickly and maintaining high quality products. But to implement continuous testing, CTOs must take a strategic approach to building a testing infrastructure and toolset that empowers their team to move fast. Download our guide to laying the groundwork for a scalable continuous testing strategy.
Jul. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,917
Let’s face it, embracing new storage technologies, capabilities and upgrading to new hardware often adds complexity and increases costs. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Seth Oxenhorn, Vice President of Business Development & Alliances at FalconStor, discussed how a truly heterogeneous software-defined storage approach can add value to legacy platforms and heterogeneous environments. The result reduces complexity, significantly lowers cost, and provides IT organizations with improved efficienc...
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,939
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,498
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Jul. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,931
StackIQ has announced the release of Stacki 3.2. Stacki is an easy-to-use Linux server provisioning tool. Stacki 3.2 delivers new capabilities that simplify the automation and integration of site-specific requirements. StackIQ is the commercial entity behind this open source bare metal provisioning tool. Since the release of Stacki in June of 2015, the Stacki core team has been focused on making the Community Edition meet the needs of members of the community, adding features and value, while ...
Jul. 25, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 231
With 15% of enterprises adopting a hybrid IT strategy, you need to set a plan to integrate hybrid cloud throughout your infrastructure. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steven Dreher, Director of Solutions Architecture at Green House Data, discussed how to plan for shifting resource requirements, overcome challenges, and implement hybrid IT alongside your existing data center assets. Highlights included anticipating workload, cost and resource calculations, integrating services on both sides...
Jul. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,965
The cloud competition for database hosts is fierce. How do you evaluate a cloud provider for your database platform? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Chris Presley, a Solutions Architect at Pythian, gave users a checklist of considerations when choosing a provider. Chris Presley is a Solutions Architect at Pythian. He loves order – making him a premier Microsoft SQL Server expert. Not only has he programmed and administered SQL Server, but he has also shared his expertise and passion with b...
Jul. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,915
Big Data engines are powering a lot of service businesses right now. Data is collected from users from wearable technologies, web behaviors, purchase behavior as well as several arbitrary data points we’d never think of. The demand for faster and bigger engines to crunch and serve up the data to services is growing exponentially. You see a LOT of correlation between “Cloud” and “Big Data” but on Big Data and “Hybrid,” where hybrid hosting is the sanest approach to the Big Data Infrastructure pro...
Jul. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,882
In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Sagi Brody, Chief Technology Officer at Webair Internet Development Inc., and Logan Best, Infrastructure & Network Engineer at Webair, focused on real world deployments of DDoS mitigation strategies in every layer of the network. He gave an overview of methods to prevent these attacks and best practices on how to provide protection in complex cloud platforms. He also outlined what we have found in our experience managing and running thousands of Linux and Unix ...
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,746
In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yoseph Reuveni, Director of Software Engineering at Jet.com, will discuss Jet.com's journey into containerizing Microsoft-based technologies like C# and F# into Docker. He will talk about lessons learned and challenges faced, the Mono framework tryout and how they deployed everything into Azure cloud. Yoseph Reuveni is a technology leader with unique experience developing and running high throughput (over 1M tps) distributed systems with extre...
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,087
"We are a well-established player in the application life cycle management market and we also have a very strong version control product," stated Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet,, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,794
We all know the latest numbers: Gartner, Inc. forecasts that 6.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2016, up 30 percent from last year, and will reach 20.8 billion by 2020. We're rapidly approaching a data production of 40 zettabytes a day – more than we can every physically store, and exabytes and yottabytes are just around the corner. For many that’s a good sign, as data has been proven to equal money – IF it’s ingested, integrated, and analyzed fast enough. Without real-ti...
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,009
"Operations is sort of the maturation of cloud utilization and the move to the cloud," explained Steve Anderson, Product Manager for BMC’s Cloud Lifecycle Management, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,881