|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 07:02 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank) has announced the addition of the "Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability.
Use this report to assess which men's apparel retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of Jos. A. Bank with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- On a raw demographic basis, Jos. A. Bank enjoys moderately above average market size (population density) and affluence (per capital income) versus the average of the comp set.
- Jos. A. Bank's openings have been in larger, more affluent markets, though the intensity of competition in these marginal markets has been more significant
- Signal's competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Men's Apparel sector
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the markets that Jos. A. Bank caters to and the aggregate effect of the rise of other Men's Apparel retailers within the same markets
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Bank's new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Banks' existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics:
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for Jos. A. Bank
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase:
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Jos. A. Bank and other men's apparel retailers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
Key Topics Covered:
1. KEY TAKEAWAYS
2. COMPANY SUMMARIES
3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
4. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE - Top Dealers, Industry Mix & Industry Concentration
5. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Store Distribution by Major Geographic Region
6. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Top Player by Major Geographic Region
7. COMMUNITY DISTRIBUTION - Urban to Rural Store Distribution
8. COMPETITION DEFINITION - SIGNAL Proprietary Competitive Strength Matrix
9. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION - Intensity of Competition by Stand Alone Banners & Industries
10. FOOTPRINT QUALITY
11. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Population Density, Relative Affluence & Aggregate Spending Power
12. HOUSEHOLD INCOME DISTRIBUTION
13. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Competition Adjusted Figures
14. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Total Openings (10 Mile Radius)
15. U.S. FOOTPRINT & REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION - Current / Prior Period Stores & Openings
16. TARGET TRADE AREA - Dimensioning the Profile of the Market Draw
17. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Quality Of Store Births & Deaths Versus Prior Year Base
18. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION
19. COMPETITION MATRIX
20. MONOPOLY MARKETS - Single Store (Complete) & Single Player Markets
21. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Recent Grand Openings & Stores in Development
22. GRAND OPENINGS - Jos. A. Banks
23. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Recent Grand Openings & Stores In Development
24. APPENDIX A - Reference
25. COMPANY STORE COUNTS - May 2012 through September 2013
27. APPENDIX B - STORE CHURN QUALITY: JOSB Openings (5 Mile Radius)
28. APPENDIX C - STORE CHURN QUALITY: Men's Warehouse Retail (10 Mile Radius) 3
29. APPENDIX D - Maps
- Brooks Brothers
- Jos. A. Bank
- Men's Wearhouse
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Jan. 16, 2017 09:00 PM EST Reads: 7,425
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Jan. 16, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 4,573
When you focus on a journey from up-close, you look at your own technical and cultural history and how you changed it for the benefit of the customer. This was our starting point: too many integration issues, 13 SWP days and very long cycles. It was evident that in this fast-paced industry we could no longer afford this reality. We needed something that would take us beyond reducing the development lifecycles, CI and Agile methodologies. We made a fundamental difference, even changed our culture...
Jan. 16, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 587
The proper isolation of resources is essential for multi-tenant environments. The traditional approach to isolate resources is, however, rather heavyweight. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Igor Drobiazko, co-founder of elastic.io, drew upon his own experience with operating a Docker container-based infrastructure on a large scale and present a lightweight solution for resource isolation using microservices. He also discussed the implementation of microservices in data and application integrat...
Jan. 16, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,482
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Jan. 16, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 351
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and containers together help companies achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of Dev...
Jan. 16, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 4,004
In his General Session at DevOps Summit, Asaf Yigal, Co-Founder & VP of Product at Logz.io, will explore the value of Kibana 4 for log analysis and will give a real live, hands-on tutorial on how to set up Kibana 4 and get the most out of Apache log files. He will examine three use cases: IT operations, business intelligence, and security and compliance. This is a hands-on session that will require participants to bring their own laptops, and we will provide the rest.
Jan. 16, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 4,817
IoT is at the core or many Digital Transformation initiatives with the goal of re-inventing a company's business model. We all agree that collecting relevant IoT data will result in massive amounts of data needing to be stored. However, with the rapid development of IoT devices and ongoing business model transformation, we are not able to predict the volume and growth of IoT data. And with the lack of IoT history, traditional methods of IT and infrastructure planning based on the past do not app...
Jan. 16, 2017 03:15 PM EST Reads: 338
"LinearHub provides smart video conferencing, which is the Roundee service, and we archive all the video conferences and we also provide the transcript," stated Sunghyuk Kim, CEO of LinearHub, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 16, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,545
"We're bringing out a new application monitoring system to the DevOps space. It manages large enterprise applications that are distributed throughout a node in many enterprises and we manage them as one collective," explained Kevin Barnes, President of eCube Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 16, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 5,261
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 16, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 3,592
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Jan. 16, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 3,306
Updating DevOps to the latest production data slows down your development cycle. Probably it is due to slow, inefficient conventional storage and associated copy data management practices. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, in Product and Solution at Tintri, will talk about DevOps and cloud-focused storage to update hundreds of child VMs (different flavors) with updates from a master VM in minutes, saving hours or even days in each development cycle. He will also...
Jan. 16, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,027
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Jan. 16, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 3,641
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 16, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 3,356