|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 07:02 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank) has announced the addition of the "Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability.
Use this report to assess which men's apparel retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of Jos. A. Bank with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- On a raw demographic basis, Jos. A. Bank enjoys moderately above average market size (population density) and affluence (per capital income) versus the average of the comp set.
- Jos. A. Bank's openings have been in larger, more affluent markets, though the intensity of competition in these marginal markets has been more significant
- Signal's competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Men's Apparel sector
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the markets that Jos. A. Bank caters to and the aggregate effect of the rise of other Men's Apparel retailers within the same markets
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Bank's new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Banks' existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics:
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for Jos. A. Bank
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase:
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Jos. A. Bank and other men's apparel retailers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
Key Topics Covered:
1. KEY TAKEAWAYS
2. COMPANY SUMMARIES
3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
4. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE - Top Dealers, Industry Mix & Industry Concentration
5. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Store Distribution by Major Geographic Region
6. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Top Player by Major Geographic Region
7. COMMUNITY DISTRIBUTION - Urban to Rural Store Distribution
8. COMPETITION DEFINITION - SIGNAL Proprietary Competitive Strength Matrix
9. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION - Intensity of Competition by Stand Alone Banners & Industries
10. FOOTPRINT QUALITY
11. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Population Density, Relative Affluence & Aggregate Spending Power
12. HOUSEHOLD INCOME DISTRIBUTION
13. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Competition Adjusted Figures
14. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Total Openings (10 Mile Radius)
15. U.S. FOOTPRINT & REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION - Current / Prior Period Stores & Openings
16. TARGET TRADE AREA - Dimensioning the Profile of the Market Draw
17. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Quality Of Store Births & Deaths Versus Prior Year Base
18. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION
19. COMPETITION MATRIX
20. MONOPOLY MARKETS - Single Store (Complete) & Single Player Markets
21. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Recent Grand Openings & Stores in Development
22. GRAND OPENINGS - Jos. A. Banks
23. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Recent Grand Openings & Stores In Development
24. APPENDIX A - Reference
25. COMPANY STORE COUNTS - May 2012 through September 2013
27. APPENDIX B - STORE CHURN QUALITY: JOSB Openings (5 Mile Radius)
28. APPENDIX C - STORE CHURN QUALITY: Men's Warehouse Retail (10 Mile Radius) 3
29. APPENDIX D - Maps
- Brooks Brothers
- Jos. A. Bank
- Men's Wearhouse
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Oct. 24, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,190
Established in 1998, Calsoft is a leading software product engineering Services Company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. The company's deep domain knowledge of Storage, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud verticals helps in delivering ...
Oct. 24, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,043
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudbric, a leading website security provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Cloudbric is an elite full service website protection solution specifically designed for IT novices, entrepreneurs, and small and medium businesses. First launched in 2015, Cloudbric is based on the enterprise level Web Application Firewall by Penta Security Sys...
Oct. 24, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,151
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 24, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,745
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 24, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,496
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,629
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Oct. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,901
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,566
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, will contrast how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He will show the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He will also have live demos of building immutable pipe...
Oct. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,588
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,366
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,604
WebRTC defines no default signaling protocol, causing fragmentation between WebRTC silos. SIP and XMPP provide possibilities, but come with considerable complexity and are not designed for use in a web environment. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Matthew Hodgson, technical co-founder of the Matrix.org, discussed how Matrix is a new non-profit Open Source Project that defines both a new HTTP-based standard for VoIP & IM signaling and provides reference implementations.
Oct. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,770
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Oct. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,724
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 24, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,558
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Oct. 24, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,402