|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 07:02 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank) has announced the addition of the "Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability.
Use this report to assess which men's apparel retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of Jos. A. Bank with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- On a raw demographic basis, Jos. A. Bank enjoys moderately above average market size (population density) and affluence (per capital income) versus the average of the comp set.
- Jos. A. Bank's openings have been in larger, more affluent markets, though the intensity of competition in these marginal markets has been more significant
- Signal's competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Men's Apparel sector
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the markets that Jos. A. Bank caters to and the aggregate effect of the rise of other Men's Apparel retailers within the same markets
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Bank's new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Banks' existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics:
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for Jos. A. Bank
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase:
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Jos. A. Bank and other men's apparel retailers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
Key Topics Covered:
1. KEY TAKEAWAYS
2. COMPANY SUMMARIES
3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
4. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE - Top Dealers, Industry Mix & Industry Concentration
5. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Store Distribution by Major Geographic Region
6. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Top Player by Major Geographic Region
7. COMMUNITY DISTRIBUTION - Urban to Rural Store Distribution
8. COMPETITION DEFINITION - SIGNAL Proprietary Competitive Strength Matrix
9. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION - Intensity of Competition by Stand Alone Banners & Industries
10. FOOTPRINT QUALITY
11. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Population Density, Relative Affluence & Aggregate Spending Power
12. HOUSEHOLD INCOME DISTRIBUTION
13. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Competition Adjusted Figures
14. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Total Openings (10 Mile Radius)
15. U.S. FOOTPRINT & REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION - Current / Prior Period Stores & Openings
16. TARGET TRADE AREA - Dimensioning the Profile of the Market Draw
17. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Quality Of Store Births & Deaths Versus Prior Year Base
18. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION
19. COMPETITION MATRIX
20. MONOPOLY MARKETS - Single Store (Complete) & Single Player Markets
21. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Recent Grand Openings & Stores in Development
22. GRAND OPENINGS - Jos. A. Banks
23. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Recent Grand Openings & Stores In Development
24. APPENDIX A - Reference
25. COMPANY STORE COUNTS - May 2012 through September 2013
27. APPENDIX B - STORE CHURN QUALITY: JOSB Openings (5 Mile Radius)
28. APPENDIX C - STORE CHURN QUALITY: Men's Warehouse Retail (10 Mile Radius) 3
29. APPENDIX D - Maps
- Brooks Brothers
- Jos. A. Bank
- Men's Wearhouse
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists peeled away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud enviro...
Feb. 24, 2017 11:00 AM EST Reads: 6,099
In recent years, containers have taken the world by storm. Companies of all sizes and industries have realized the massive benefits of containers, such as unprecedented mobility, higher hardware utilization, and increased flexibility and agility; however, many containers today are non-persistent. Containers without persistence miss out on many benefits, and in many cases simply pass the responsibility of persistence onto other infrastructure, adding additional complexity.
Feb. 24, 2017 10:45 AM EST Reads: 609
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business. Though, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected with a majority of IoT projects having failed. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, Chief IoTologist at Wipro, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology portfolios and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will delve in...
Feb. 24, 2017 10:30 AM EST Reads: 2,086
In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Carter, CEO of Approyo, will discuss the basic set up and solution for an SAP solution in the cloud and what it means to the viability of your company. Chris Carter is CEO of Approyo. He works with business around the globe, to assist them in their journey to the usage of Big Data in the forms of Hadoop (Cloudera and Hortonwork's) and SAP HANA. At Approyo, we support firms who are looking for knowledge to grow through current business process, where even...
Feb. 24, 2017 10:25 AM EST Reads: 166
Stratoscale, the software company developing the next generation data center operating system, exhibited at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which took place at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, in June 2016.Stratoscale is revolutionizing the data center with a zero-to-cloud-in-minutes solution. With Stratoscale’s hardware-agnostic, Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution to store everything, run anything and scale everywhere, IT is empowered to take control of their data ce...
Feb. 24, 2017 09:45 AM EST Reads: 1,051
Some people worry that OpenStack is more flash then substance; however, for many customers this could not be farther from the truth. No other technology equalizes the playing field between vendors while giving your internal teams better access than ever to infrastructure when they need it. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will talk through some real-world OpenStack deployments and look into the ways this can benefit customers of all sizes....
Feb. 24, 2017 09:30 AM EST Reads: 857
Tricky charts and visually deceptive graphs often make a case for the impact IT performance has on business. The debate isn't around the obvious; of course, IT performance metrics like website load time influence business metrics such as conversions and revenue. Rather, this presentation will explore various data analysis concepts to understand how, and how not to, assert such correlations. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Sys...
Feb. 24, 2017 09:30 AM EST Reads: 1,593
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his general session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore...
Feb. 24, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 877
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Feb. 24, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 8,130
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the...
Feb. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 4,855
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you...
Feb. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 1,780
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Feb. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 1,132
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Feb. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 1,794
In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Robert Doyle, lead architect at eCube Systems, will examine the issues and need for an agile infrastructure and show the advantages of capturing developer knowledge in an exportable file for migration into production. He will introduce the use of NXTmonitor, a next-generation DevOps tool that captures application environments, dependencies and start/stop procedures in a portable configuration file with an easy-to-use GUI. In addition to captur...
Feb. 24, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 3,507
Wooed by the promise of faster innovation, lower TCO, and greater agility, businesses of every shape and size have embraced the cloud at every layer of the IT stack – from apps to file sharing to infrastructure. The typical organization currently uses more than a dozen sanctioned cloud apps and will shift more than half of all workloads to the cloud by 2018. Such cloud investments have delivered measurable benefits. But they’ve also resulted in some unintended side-effects: complexity and risk. ...
Feb. 24, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 1,670