|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 07:02 PM EST||
DUBLIN, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank) has announced the addition of the "Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability.
Use this report to assess which men's apparel retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of Jos. A. Bank with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- On a raw demographic basis, Jos. A. Bank enjoys moderately above average market size (population density) and affluence (per capital income) versus the average of the comp set.
- Jos. A. Bank's openings have been in larger, more affluent markets, though the intensity of competition in these marginal markets has been more significant
- Signal's competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Men's Apparel sector
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the markets that Jos. A. Bank caters to and the aggregate effect of the rise of other Men's Apparel retailers within the same markets
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Bank's new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Jos. A. Banks' existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics:
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for Jos. A. Bank
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase:
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Jos. A. Bank and other men's apparel retailers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
Key Topics Covered:
1. KEY TAKEAWAYS
2. COMPANY SUMMARIES
3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
4. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE - Top Dealers, Industry Mix & Industry Concentration
5. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Store Distribution by Major Geographic Region
6. REGIONAL STORE MIX - Top Player by Major Geographic Region
7. COMMUNITY DISTRIBUTION - Urban to Rural Store Distribution
8. COMPETITION DEFINITION - SIGNAL Proprietary Competitive Strength Matrix
9. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION - Intensity of Competition by Stand Alone Banners & Industries
10. FOOTPRINT QUALITY
11. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Population Density, Relative Affluence & Aggregate Spending Power
12. HOUSEHOLD INCOME DISTRIBUTION
13. FOOTPRINT QUALITY - Competition Adjusted Figures
14. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Total Openings (10 Mile Radius)
15. U.S. FOOTPRINT & REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION - Current / Prior Period Stores & Openings
16. TARGET TRADE AREA - Dimensioning the Profile of the Market Draw
17. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Quality Of Store Births & Deaths Versus Prior Year Base
18. COMPETITION ATTRIBUTION
19. COMPETITION MATRIX
20. MONOPOLY MARKETS - Single Store (Complete) & Single Player Markets
21. STORE CHURN QUALITY - Recent Grand Openings & Stores in Development
22. GRAND OPENINGS - Jos. A. Banks
23. STORE CHURN ANALYSIS - Recent Grand Openings & Stores In Development
24. APPENDIX A - Reference
25. COMPANY STORE COUNTS - May 2012 through September 2013
27. APPENDIX B - STORE CHURN QUALITY: JOSB Openings (5 Mile Radius)
28. APPENDIX C - STORE CHURN QUALITY: Men's Warehouse Retail (10 Mile Radius) 3
29. APPENDIX D - Maps
- Brooks Brothers
- Jos. A. Bank
- Men's Wearhouse
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll5skf/jos_a_bank
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,586
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Sep. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,866
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Sep. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 297
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,138
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Channels will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The bedrock of Secure Channels Technology is a uniquely modified and enhanced process based on superencipherment. Superencipherment is the process of encrypting an already encrypted message one or more times, either using the same or a different algorithm.
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,587
Vidyo, Inc., has joined the Alliance for Open Media. The Alliance for Open Media is a non-profit organization working to define and develop media technologies that address the need for an open standard for video compression and delivery over the web. As a member of the Alliance, Vidyo will collaborate with industry leaders in pursuit of an open and royalty-free AOMedia Video codec, AV1. Vidyo’s contributions to the organization will bring to bear its long history of expertise in codec technolo...
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,594
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,831
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,720
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,619
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,364
Digitization is driving a fundamental change in society that is transforming the way businesses work with their customers, their supply chains and their people. Digital transformation leverages DevOps best practices, such as Agile Parallel Development, Continuous Delivery and Agile Operations to capitalize on opportunities and create competitive differentiation in the application economy. However, information security has been notably absent from the DevOps movement. Speed doesn’t have to negat...
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,113
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Sep. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,031
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Sep. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,531
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Sep. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,920
The vision of a connected smart home is becoming reality with the application of integrated wireless technologies in devices and appliances. The use of standardized and TCP/IP networked wireless technologies in line-powered and battery operated sensors and controls has led to the adoption of radios in the 2.4GHz band, including Wi-Fi, BT/BLE and 802.15.4 applied ZigBee and Thread. This is driving the need for robust wireless coexistence for multiple radios to ensure throughput performance and th...
Sep. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,561