|By PR Newswire||
|January 28, 2014 01:08 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Ireland, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82j7bf/immunology) has announced the addition of the "Global Immunology Development Strategies Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Although immunotherapy was first recognized over 100 years ago, it has only become an important therapeutic tool in recent decades. The immune system can be harnessed in one of several ways to tackle various diseases such as cancer, infection, auto-immune disease and inflammatory diseases.
The complexity of the immune system has led to some intrinsic obstacles with clinical research, particularly in relation to targeting the right genes, identifying the appropriate patient population and accessing internal tissues for testing.
Market access presents a significant hurdle for immunotherapeutics, as many are high cost and do not deliver the measurements required for traditional cost-effectiveness assessments.
Oncology has been a primary area of focus for immunotherapeutics, largely due to the potential offered by this market but also due to the critical role the immune system plays in the proliferation of cancer throughout the body. Auto-immune and inflammatory diseases are also attractive targets for immunotherapy, with several different approaches being investigated.
This report was written to support executives within both the commercial and R&D sides of the biopharmaceutical industry. It provides key insights through the analysis of issues, trends, and the future outlook of immunological therapies to support executive decision making for both biotech and pharmaceuticals companies alike.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Access CBR's insights and analysis on the opportunities which exist within this complicated and fast moving market
- Better understand where both the main opportunities and challenges exist to successfully developing an immunotherapeutic product and what it will take to get there
- Gain a more complete picture of the where the trends in development are taking the future of immunotherapeutics
- Utilize CBR's case study analysis to help support key business decisions
- Benefit from CBR's identification and discussion on the lessons learned when developing an immunotherapeutic product and our outlook on the future of the market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
3. Immunotherapy Overview
- Key technologies
4. Immunotherapeutic Development and Launch Strategies
- Early stage research
- Clinical trial design
- Regulatory considerations
- Market access
- Case study - Provenge
5. Trends in the Development of Immunotherapeutics
- Oncology is the current focus
- Other diseases being researched
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Alzheimer's Disease
6. The Immunotherapeutics Market
- Market forecast
- Key Companies Involved in Immunotherapeutics
- Lessons learned from past failures - Case studies
- Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82j7bf/immunology
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Dec. 6, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,842
Dec. 6, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 838
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 3,884
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,194
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 4,580
Dec. 6, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 879
Dec. 5, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 4,299
Dec. 5, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 2,075
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 982
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,056
Dec. 5, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 4,960
Dec. 5, 2016 08:45 PM EST Reads: 508
Dec. 5, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,229
Dec. 5, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,092
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effici...
Dec. 5, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 5,057