|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2014 03:00 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA and QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 01/29/14 --
- Today Coveo announced the opening of a new European headquarters office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, to support the company's expansion into key European markets and provide on-the-ground sales support for enterprise customers and partners in the region.
- Coveo's decision to expand operations in Europe was based on increasing global demand for and adoption of its Search & Relevance Technology. The investment is yet another milestone for the rapidly growing company, which increased in size by approximately 50 percent in both employee count and revenues in 2013, and is expected to grow similarly in 2014.
- Coveo's new European headquarters provides a local conduit to an emerging product portfolio, customer roster and partner base. Over the past year, Coveo launched new applications -- Coveo for Salesforce, Communities Edition and Coveo for Sitecore, Advanced Search Edition -- contributing to a dramatic rise in interest and adoption from data-driven enterprises across Europe, as well as from strategic partners with broad operational footprints in the region. This has led to significant business growth from its European customers, including Rembrandt, 3i, Majedie, Mann+Hummel, Mammoet and L'Oreal Switzerland, as the company moves to cross the 100-customer mark in EMEA.
- In addition, Coveo has grown its network of systems integration partners to more than 50 across North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific. These partners, which in EMEA include Red Data Search and Acqueduct among others, provide extended services to deploy the Coveo platform, many undergoing formal certification from the company, as well as providing a source of new sales pipeline.
The new office address is:
Coveo Europe B.V., Beech Avenue 54-80, 1119 PW Schiphol-Rijk, The Netherlands
Telephone : +31 (0)20 658 6334
- Louis Têtu, Chairman and CEO, Coveo: "Our new office in Amsterdam represents an exciting new phase of Coveo's expansion and builds on the momentum we experienced in 2013. Demand for Search & Relevance Technology is growing rapidly across the region and establishing this stronger local presence indicates the commitment we have in helping our customers and partners unleash the value of collective enterprise knowledge."
- Henry de Jong, Managing Director EMEA, Coveo: "This new office responds to the pace of growth we're experiencing in Europe, as our customers seek to unlock their latent knowledge assets. Our technology makes companies more relevant and responsive to their customers, by providing in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every employee and every customer. We're excited to establish this home in a dynamic region and to develop deeper relationships with existing and prospective clients here."
Coveo makes companies more relevant and responsive, by providing technology that delivers in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every website visitor, every customer and every employee.
Coveo's transformational technology has been recognized as the most complete, end-to-end Search & Relevance platform available today. Coveo takes Enterprise Search to a new, more relevant level by securely connecting with and harnessing an organization's big, fragmented data from any combination of cloud, social, and on-premise systems. The Coveo Advanced Relevance Engine injects the most relevant knowledge into the context of every user, focusing on three business areas to:
- Radically boost Knowledge Management initiatives by making all of its collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can take the best actions;
- Inject more relevant knowledge into customer service and sales interactions; and
- Personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites and communities.
Coveo is a strategic partner of several leading software companies such as Salesforce.com and Sitecore, and has been recognized as a visionary by Gartner in its 2013 Magic Quadrant. Among Coveo customers are leading organizations such as Cenovus Energy Inc., Lockheed Martin, Rally Software, and Sungard, among many others. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on the Coveo blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Due of the rise of Hadoop, many enterprises are now deploying their first small clusters of 10 to 20 servers. At this small scale, the complexity of operating the cluster looks and feels like general data center servers. It is not until the clusters scale, as they inevitably do, when the pain caused by the exponential complexity becomes apparent. We've seen this problem occur time and time again. In his session at Big Data Expo, Greg Bruno, Vice President of Engineering and co-founder of StackIQ...
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 7,780
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 6,087
Security, data privacy, reliability, and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house, client-hosted environments to a cloud platform. Quality assurance plays a vital role in ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment, verification, and validation takes place to ensure business continuity during the migration to a new cloud platform.
Jan. 19, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,271
"Tintri was started in 2008 with the express purpose of building a storage appliance that is ideal for virtualized environments. We support a lot of different hypervisor platforms from VMware to OpenStack to Hyper-V," explained Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 19, 2017 12:45 AM EST Reads: 4,630
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and containers together help companies achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of Dev...
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 4,172
One of the hottest areas in cloud right now is DRaaS and related offerings. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Dale Levesque, Disaster Recovery Product Manager with Windstream's Cloud and Data Center Marketing team, will discuss the benefits of the cloud model, which far outweigh the traditional approach, and how enterprises need to ensure that their needs are properly being met.
Jan. 18, 2017 11:15 PM EST Reads: 4,459
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Jan. 18, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,513
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it m...
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 5,741
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 7,627
In their general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Michael Piccininni, Global Account Manager - Cloud SP at EMC Corporation, and Mike Dietze, Regional Director at Windstream Hosted Solutions, reviewed next generation cloud services, including the Windstream-EMC Tier Storage solutions, and discussed how to increase efficiencies, improve service delivery and enhance corporate cloud solution development. Michael Piccininni is Global Account Manager – Cloud SP at EMC Corporation. He has been engaged in t...
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 4,857
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,146
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus o...
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,197
Big Data engines are powering a lot of service businesses right now. Data is collected from users from wearable technologies, web behaviors, purchase behavior as well as several arbitrary data points we’d never think of. The demand for faster and bigger engines to crunch and serve up the data to services is growing exponentially. You see a LOT of correlation between “Cloud” and “Big Data” but on Big Data and “Hybrid,” where hybrid hosting is the sanest approach to the Big Data Infrastructure pro...
Jan. 18, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,885
Hardware virtualization and cloud computing allowed us to increase resource utilization and increase our flexibility to respond to business demand. Docker Containers are the next quantum leap - Are they?! Databases always represented an additional set of challenges unique to running workloads requiring a maximum of I/O, network, CPU resources combined with data locality.
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 329
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,166