|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2014 03:00 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA and QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 01/29/14 --
- Today Coveo announced the opening of a new European headquarters office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, to support the company's expansion into key European markets and provide on-the-ground sales support for enterprise customers and partners in the region.
- Coveo's decision to expand operations in Europe was based on increasing global demand for and adoption of its Search & Relevance Technology. The investment is yet another milestone for the rapidly growing company, which increased in size by approximately 50 percent in both employee count and revenues in 2013, and is expected to grow similarly in 2014.
- Coveo's new European headquarters provides a local conduit to an emerging product portfolio, customer roster and partner base. Over the past year, Coveo launched new applications -- Coveo for Salesforce, Communities Edition and Coveo for Sitecore, Advanced Search Edition -- contributing to a dramatic rise in interest and adoption from data-driven enterprises across Europe, as well as from strategic partners with broad operational footprints in the region. This has led to significant business growth from its European customers, including Rembrandt, 3i, Majedie, Mann+Hummel, Mammoet and L'Oreal Switzerland, as the company moves to cross the 100-customer mark in EMEA.
- In addition, Coveo has grown its network of systems integration partners to more than 50 across North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific. These partners, which in EMEA include Red Data Search and Acqueduct among others, provide extended services to deploy the Coveo platform, many undergoing formal certification from the company, as well as providing a source of new sales pipeline.
The new office address is:
Coveo Europe B.V., Beech Avenue 54-80, 1119 PW Schiphol-Rijk, The Netherlands
Telephone : +31 (0)20 658 6334
- Louis Têtu, Chairman and CEO, Coveo: "Our new office in Amsterdam represents an exciting new phase of Coveo's expansion and builds on the momentum we experienced in 2013. Demand for Search & Relevance Technology is growing rapidly across the region and establishing this stronger local presence indicates the commitment we have in helping our customers and partners unleash the value of collective enterprise knowledge."
- Henry de Jong, Managing Director EMEA, Coveo: "This new office responds to the pace of growth we're experiencing in Europe, as our customers seek to unlock their latent knowledge assets. Our technology makes companies more relevant and responsive to their customers, by providing in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every employee and every customer. We're excited to establish this home in a dynamic region and to develop deeper relationships with existing and prospective clients here."
Coveo makes companies more relevant and responsive, by providing technology that delivers in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every website visitor, every customer and every employee.
Coveo's transformational technology has been recognized as the most complete, end-to-end Search & Relevance platform available today. Coveo takes Enterprise Search to a new, more relevant level by securely connecting with and harnessing an organization's big, fragmented data from any combination of cloud, social, and on-premise systems. The Coveo Advanced Relevance Engine injects the most relevant knowledge into the context of every user, focusing on three business areas to:
- Radically boost Knowledge Management initiatives by making all of its collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can take the best actions;
- Inject more relevant knowledge into customer service and sales interactions; and
- Personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites and communities.
Coveo is a strategic partner of several leading software companies such as Salesforce.com and Sitecore, and has been recognized as a visionary by Gartner in its 2013 Magic Quadrant. Among Coveo customers are leading organizations such as Cenovus Energy Inc., Lockheed Martin, Rally Software, and Sungard, among many others. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on the Coveo blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
We are rapidly moving to a brave new world of interconnected smart homes, cars, offices and factories known as the Internet of Things (IoT). Sensors and monitoring devices will touch every part of our lives. Let's take a closer look at the Internet of Things. The Internet of Things is a worldwide network of objects and devices connected to the Internet. They are electronics, sensors, software and more. These objects connect to the Internet and can be controlled remotely via apps and programs. ...
Nov. 26, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 487
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, explored the IoT cloud-based platform technologies driving t...
Nov. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 382
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Nov. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 282
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Nov. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 142
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing & protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection & E-Discovery of your data - whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise.
Nov. 26, 2015 11:30 AM EST Reads: 112
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
Nov. 26, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 440
In recent years, at least 40% of companies using cloud applications have experienced data loss. One of the best prevention against cloud data loss is backing up your cloud data. In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Sam McIntyre, Partner Enablement Specialist at eFolder, presented how organizations can use eFolder Cloudfinder to automate backups of cloud application data. He also demonstrated how easy it is to search and restore cloud application data using Cloudfinder.
Nov. 26, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 116
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Nov. 26, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 282
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, rich desktop and tuned mobile experiences can now be created with a single codebase – without compromising functionality, performance or usability. In his session at DevOps Su...
Nov. 26, 2015 09:45 AM EST Reads: 363
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningf...
Nov. 26, 2015 09:30 AM EST Reads: 370
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Nov. 26, 2015 09:00 AM EST Reads: 474
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Nov. 26, 2015 08:45 AM EST Reads: 263
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Nov. 26, 2015 08:30 AM EST Reads: 187
The Internet of Everything is re-shaping technology trends–moving away from “request/response” architecture to an “always-on” Streaming Web where data is in constant motion and secure, reliable communication is an absolute necessity. As more and more THINGS go online, the challenges that developers will need to address will only increase exponentially. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Todd Greene, Founder & CEO of PubNub, exploreed the current state of IoT connectivity and review key trends and t...
Nov. 26, 2015 06:45 AM EST Reads: 398
Two weeks ago (November 3-5), I attended the Cloud Expo Silicon Valley as a speaker, where I presented on the security and privacy due diligence requirements for cloud solutions. Cloud security is a topical issue for every CIO, CISO, and technology buyer. Decision-makers are always looking for insights on how to mitigate the security risks of implementing and using cloud solutions. Based on the presentation topics covered at the conference, as well as the general discussions heard between sessi...
Nov. 26, 2015 06:15 AM EST Reads: 300