|By PR Newswire||
|January 29, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions (http://www.W2Mate.com ) announced today that W2 Mate W2 / 1099 reporting software is available online for immediate download as a free demo. Users can purchase W2 Mate software and receive it instantly.
Free W2 Mate software trial is available at http://www.W2Mate.com/download.html
With W2 Mate 2013, accountants and businesses can process an unlimited number of W-2 and 1099 forms on paper or electronically. The tax software supports more than 14 types of IRS 1099 forms including W-2, 1099-K, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, W-3, 1096, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-PATR and 1099-OID.
W2 Mate 2013 software (http://www.w2mate.com/) provides all the features users need to key-in, import, process, print, PDF, and E-File IRS 1099 tax forms for the 2014 tax season. Thanks to its powerful import engine, this program can import and remap 1099 data stored inside leading accounting software applications including Intuit QuickBooks, Sage Peachtree, Sage 50, Sage DacEasy, Microsoft Dynamics and Great Plains.
Each year, thousands of businesses and accounting firms across the United States trust W2 Mate (http://www.w2mate.com/W2-Mate.html ) for high-quality, fast, easy, affordable, and above all reliable 1099 filing. The tax forms generated using W2 Mate are government-approved and comply with SSA publication 1141 (General Rules and Specifications for Substitute Forms W-2 and W-3) and IRS publication 1179 (General Rules and Specifications for Substitute Forms 1096, 1098, 1099, 5498, W-2G, and 1042-S).
W2 Mate® highlights:
- Supports an unlimited number of 1099 Filers, employees and 1099 recipients.
- Prints 1099 recipient copies on regular white paper.
- Unlimited 1099 E filing using IRS FIRE System (No per form fees and No data transmission charges).Unlimited 2013 W2 electronic filing submissions using the EFW2 format.
- Creates employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF.
- Prints government-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on regular white paper (no red-ink form to buy)
- Efficient and intuitive manual data entry.
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes. For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated.
- Supports Windows 8 / 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2000 or 98.
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year.
- Password protection and data validation.
- Generates printing labels.
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats.
- Exports W2s and 1099s to excel.
- TIN matching and verification including reports for missing TINs and TIN matching errors.
- Built-in links to form instructions and websites for the IRS, SSA and government tax agencies.
- Completes 1099 forms electronically.
- Complete 1099 electronic filing software for accountants, CPAs and small business.
W2 Mate has an exclusive mechanism for importing data from different accounting and payroll software applications to allow filers print a wide range of W-2 and 1099 forms. W2 Mate can extract and remap 1099 information available inside Sage Peachtree (Pro, Complete, Premium, Quantum), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier), Sage DacEasy and Excel.
Give W2 Mate software a test drive. Visit http://www.W2Mate.com/W2-Mate.html
SOURCE Real Business Solutions Inc
Jul. 31, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,695
Jul. 31, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,216
Jul. 31, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,020
Jul. 31, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,043
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,347
Jul. 30, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,947
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,504
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,325
Jul. 30, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,539
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,770
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,325
Jul. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,781
Jul. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,313
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,129
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 595