|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2014 03:00 AM EST||
PELLA, IA--(Marketwired - January 31, 2014) - Versatile vinyl windows from Pella Windows and Doors now include a new product line designed to help save on energy, and home maintenance.
The new Pella 250 Series line is available in popular single-hung, double-hung and sliding window styles. The 250 Series line includes energy-efficient options that meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines in all 50 states, across the USA.
"Our new Pella 250 Series vinyl windows give builders, remodelers and homeowners more of everything they value about vinyl, designed to fit nearly any project and budget," said Pella Product Manager Duane Putz.
Featuring exceptional energy-saving performance
Advanced Low-E insulating double-pane glass comes standard -- a natural choice, especially for climates with hot and cold weather extremes. Pella 250 Series windows with advanced Low-E triple-pane glass are 54 to 77 percent more energy-efficient than single-pane windows
- An option of three panes of glass and Advanced Low-E help maximize energy efficiency while increasing comfort year-round.
- As an option, argon can be inserted into the space between insulating glass panes to help enhance energy efficiency.
- Pella 250 Series offers energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.
Distinctive design options abound
Whether a home features a modern or traditional look, vinyl windows can blend into a range of styles. Pella 250 Series windows offer popular design features and options like:
- Low maintenance, easy-care vinyl frames
- Full frame profile with edge detailing
- Fade-resistant formula performance-tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention
- Simulated-divided-light and between-the-glass grilles
- Color-matched hardware
Designed for durability, performance
Pella 250 Series windows sport high-performance features to help stand up to the weather, like:
- Triple weatherstripping on single-hung and double-hung products provides an advanced barrier from the elements and is tested to withstand wind-driven rain falling at eight inches per hour, with winds up to 55 miles per hour (mph).
- Precision welding makes a stronger, more durable window to help resist warping and twisting over time.
- Multi-chambered, fully welded sash and frame improve strength and thermal performance and reduce sound transmission.
- Pella tests its windows and doors to meet or exceed industry requirements.
Offering convenience, plus peace of mind
Pella 250 Series windows offer Pella's most-requested features like:
- Noise reduction -- Optional triple-pane glass helps reduce outside noise by 77 percent.
- Optional AutoLock hardware to automatically lock windows when shut. Simply close the sash and confirm it latches.
- Factory installed window opening control devices are available on Pella 250 double-hung windows.
- Sashes tilt in, to make it easier to clean exterior glass from inside your home.
- Standard and special sizes to 1/8" -- Pella 250 Series is available in standard and special sizes to fit most openings.
Pella Corporation is a leader in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications.
As a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, Pella is known for its 89-year history of making innovative products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, the company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship to create satisfied customers.
The following files are available for download:
Feb. 22, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 5,458
Feb. 22, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 5,272
Feb. 22, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,582
Feb. 21, 2017 10:45 PM EST Reads: 1,765
Feb. 21, 2017 10:00 PM EST Reads: 8,728
Feb. 21, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 618
Feb. 21, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 652
Feb. 21, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 5,620
Feb. 21, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 634
Feb. 21, 2017 09:00 PM EST Reads: 1,094
Feb. 21, 2017 08:30 PM EST Reads: 4,566
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Feb. 21, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 406
SYS-CON Events announced today that delaPlex will exhibit at SYS-CON's @CloudExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. delaPlex pioneered Software Development as a Service (SDaaS), which provides scalable resources to build, test, and deploy software. It’s a fast and more reliable way to develop a new product or expand your in-house team.
Feb. 21, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,185
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Feb. 21, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 7,594
SYS-CON Events announced today that IoT Now has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IoT Now explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs, and it passes on some lessons learned from those who have taken the first steps in next-gen IoT services.
Feb. 21, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,274