|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/31/14 -- San Diego sure does have some of the best views around, especially if you are lucky enough to have a beautiful ocean view of one of the famous beaches. There are many hotels located around San Diego that boast a view to die for, and SanDiego.com has released the top 5. "San Diego has some of the most amazingly beautiful beaches and scenery and we're lucky to have hotels in every region with breathtaking views of these beaches," says Erica James, editor at SanDiego.com.
Here is the list of the top 5 hotels with a view in San Diego:
1. Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa - Located on the beautiful bay front of Mission Bay, the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa is the perfect place to bask in the sun and have some fun. Step out onto one of the personal patios that each room has and enjoy the views privately. During the summer time the pool is the place to be; with palms throughout and comfortable lounge chairs to relax and enjoy the sun, it doesn't get any better than that!
2. Carlsbad Seapointe Resort - A great deal with breathtaking ocean views, the hotel is located right across the 101 highway from the Ocean. Offering guests condominium-like stay with one or two bedroom accommodations. Relax and rejuvenate and enjoy the breathtaking views from anywhere in the resort.
3. La Jolla Shores Hotel - Step right outside the hotel and into the sand of the beautiful La Jolla Shores beach, where you can enjoy a stroll or a beach day. Because of the great location guests can enjoy the best views from right inside their room. The hotel is just a few minutes from La Jolla Village, a popular destination with the best dining, shopping, art galleries and more. If you don't feel like leaving the hotel they also have two on site restaurants to enjoy. The Shores is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and often times has live entertainment all while taking in the views right from your table. The Marine Room is the La Jolla Shores fine dining restaurant, and has won many awards for their delicious food.
4. L'Auberge Del Mar - This beautiful luxury resort is ranked among the "Best Luxury Resorts" in the country by Conde Nast and also on the Conde Nast gold list. Looking out over the Pacific Ocean in Del Mar guests can enjoy stunning views, sunsets, the onsite spa, dining options, and a private footpath down to the beach. Located right in the heart of Del Mar with shopping, dining, and entertainment. During the summer be sure and head to the world famous Del Mar Race track right down the street, and don't forget to wear a hat!
And #5 is not actually a hotel; it's a vacation rental company that offers an alternative to a nice hotel -- the beach rental with a view!
5. Blue Water Vacation Rentals - With multiple properties throughout San Diego visitors can pick the view that they want! There are plenty of rentals that are beachfront at the different beaches throughout San Diego. A vacation rental company like Blue Water Vacation Rentals may have hundreds of options to select from and can often help with planning out an itinerary, stock your fridge and even find a babysitter for the kids! Tourists tend to feel and live more like a local when they stay at a rental home or condo. The price may also work out better too as many homes can fit multiple families or at least a big family plus a few extra tagalongs.
SanDiego.com is one of San Diego's oldest and busiest travel and tourism websites, known as the local authority for all things San Diego. The author of this article, Erica James, is a native San Diegan who truly believes that there is no place more fun and exciting than beautiful San Diego!
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Jan. 17, 2017 06:00 AM EST Reads: 1,111
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jan. 17, 2017 05:45 AM EST Reads: 3,483
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive ad...
Jan. 17, 2017 05:30 AM EST Reads: 1,523
In his session at DevOps Summit, Tapabrata Pal, Director of Enterprise Architecture at Capital One, will tell a story about how Capital One has embraced Agile and DevOps Security practices across the Enterprise – driven by Enterprise Architecture; bringing in Development, Operations and Information Security organizations together. Capital Ones DevOpsSec practice is based upon three "pillars" – Shift-Left, Automate Everything, Dashboard Everything. Within about three years, from 100% waterfall, C...
Jan. 17, 2017 05:15 AM EST Reads: 9,280
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Jan. 17, 2017 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,782
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, contrasted how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He showed how the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He also demoed building immutable pipelines in the cloud ...
Jan. 17, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 3,371
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Jan. 17, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 2,711
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 17, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 3,525
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed ...
Jan. 17, 2017 03:15 AM EST Reads: 6,223
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Jan. 17, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 549
While many government agencies have embraced the idea of employing cloud computing as a tool for increasing the efficiency and flexibility of IT, many still struggle with large scale adoption. The challenge is mainly attributed to the federated structure of these agencies as well as the immaturity of brokerage and governance tools and models. Initiatives like FedRAMP are a great first step toward solving many of these challenges but there are a lot of unknowns that are yet to be tackled. In hi...
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 AM EST Reads: 3,748
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Jan. 17, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 5,217
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jan. 17, 2017 12:45 AM EST Reads: 6,016
One of the hottest areas in cloud right now is DRaaS and related offerings. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Dale Levesque, Disaster Recovery Product Manager with Windstream's Cloud and Data Center Marketing team, will discuss the benefits of the cloud model, which far outweigh the traditional approach, and how enterprises need to ensure that their needs are properly being met.
Jan. 16, 2017 11:45 PM EST Reads: 4,207
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Jan. 16, 2017 09:00 PM EST Reads: 7,449