|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/31/14 -- San Diego sure does have some of the best views around, especially if you are lucky enough to have a beautiful ocean view of one of the famous beaches. There are many hotels located around San Diego that boast a view to die for, and SanDiego.com has released the top 5. "San Diego has some of the most amazingly beautiful beaches and scenery and we're lucky to have hotels in every region with breathtaking views of these beaches," says Erica James, editor at SanDiego.com.
Here is the list of the top 5 hotels with a view in San Diego:
1. Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa - Located on the beautiful bay front of Mission Bay, the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa is the perfect place to bask in the sun and have some fun. Step out onto one of the personal patios that each room has and enjoy the views privately. During the summer time the pool is the place to be; with palms throughout and comfortable lounge chairs to relax and enjoy the sun, it doesn't get any better than that!
2. Carlsbad Seapointe Resort - A great deal with breathtaking ocean views, the hotel is located right across the 101 highway from the Ocean. Offering guests condominium-like stay with one or two bedroom accommodations. Relax and rejuvenate and enjoy the breathtaking views from anywhere in the resort.
3. La Jolla Shores Hotel - Step right outside the hotel and into the sand of the beautiful La Jolla Shores beach, where you can enjoy a stroll or a beach day. Because of the great location guests can enjoy the best views from right inside their room. The hotel is just a few minutes from La Jolla Village, a popular destination with the best dining, shopping, art galleries and more. If you don't feel like leaving the hotel they also have two on site restaurants to enjoy. The Shores is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and often times has live entertainment all while taking in the views right from your table. The Marine Room is the La Jolla Shores fine dining restaurant, and has won many awards for their delicious food.
4. L'Auberge Del Mar - This beautiful luxury resort is ranked among the "Best Luxury Resorts" in the country by Conde Nast and also on the Conde Nast gold list. Looking out over the Pacific Ocean in Del Mar guests can enjoy stunning views, sunsets, the onsite spa, dining options, and a private footpath down to the beach. Located right in the heart of Del Mar with shopping, dining, and entertainment. During the summer be sure and head to the world famous Del Mar Race track right down the street, and don't forget to wear a hat!
And #5 is not actually a hotel; it's a vacation rental company that offers an alternative to a nice hotel -- the beach rental with a view!
5. Blue Water Vacation Rentals - With multiple properties throughout San Diego visitors can pick the view that they want! There are plenty of rentals that are beachfront at the different beaches throughout San Diego. A vacation rental company like Blue Water Vacation Rentals may have hundreds of options to select from and can often help with planning out an itinerary, stock your fridge and even find a babysitter for the kids! Tourists tend to feel and live more like a local when they stay at a rental home or condo. The price may also work out better too as many homes can fit multiple families or at least a big family plus a few extra tagalongs.
SanDiego.com is one of San Diego's oldest and busiest travel and tourism websites, known as the local authority for all things San Diego. The author of this article, Erica James, is a native San Diegan who truly believes that there is no place more fun and exciting than beautiful San Diego!
SYS-CON Events announced today that Linux Academy, the foremost online Linux and cloud training platform and community, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. Industry leaders in quality training, provided services, and student certification passes, its goal is to c...
Feb. 25, 2017 05:30 AM EST Reads: 1,363
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership abi...
Feb. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EST Reads: 8,123
WebRTC defines no default signaling protocol, causing fragmentation between WebRTC silos. SIP and XMPP provide possibilities, but come with considerable complexity and are not designed for use in a web environment. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Matthew Hodgson, technical co-founder of the Matrix.org, discussed how Matrix is a new non-profit Open Source Project that defines both a new HTTP-based standard for VoIP & IM signaling and provides reference implementations.
Feb. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EST Reads: 5,062
After more than five years of DevOps, definitions are evolving, boundaries are expanding, ‘unicorns’ are no longer rare, enterprises are on board, and pundits are moving on. Can we now look at an evolution of DevOps? Should we? Is the foundation of DevOps ‘done’, or is there still too much left to do? What is mature, and what is still missing? What does the next 5 years of DevOps look like? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by DevOps Summit Conference Chair Andi Mann, panelists l...
Feb. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EST Reads: 7,102
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, director/senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Feb. 25, 2017 04:15 AM EST Reads: 4,091
The Internet of Things is clearly many things: data collection and analytics, wearables, Smart Grids and Smart Cities, the Industrial Internet, and more. Cool platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel's Galileo and Edison, and a diverse world of sensors are making the IoT a great toy box for developers in all these areas. In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists discussed what things are the most important, which will have the most profound e...
Feb. 25, 2017 04:00 AM EST Reads: 11,813
910Telecom exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and exchanges.
Feb. 25, 2017 03:15 AM EST Reads: 1,849
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Feb. 25, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 4,208
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 25, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 2,164
Whether you like it or not, DevOps is on track for a remarkable alliance with security. The SEC didn’t approve the merger. And your boss hasn’t heard anything about it. Yet, this unruly triumvirate will soon dominate and deliver DevSecOps faster, cheaper, better, and on an unprecedented scale. In his session at DevOps Summit, Frank Bunger, VP of Customer Success at ScriptRock, discussed how this cathartic moment will propel the DevOps movement from such stuff as dreams are made on to a practic...
Feb. 25, 2017 02:15 AM EST Reads: 5,407
"A lot of times people will come to us and have a very diverse set of requirements or very customized need and we'll help them to implement it in a fashion that you can't just buy off of the shelf," explained Nick Rose, CTO of Enzu, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 25, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 6,656
A look across the tech landscape at the disruptive technologies that are increasing in prominence and speculate as to which will be most impactful for communications – namely, AI and Cloud Computing. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Curtis Peterson, VP of Operations at RingCentral, will highlight the current challenges of these transformative technologies and share strategies for preparing your organization for these changes. This “view from the top” will outline the latest trends and developm...
Feb. 25, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 2,474
Who are you? How do you introduce yourself? Do you use a name, or do you greet a friend by the last four digits of his social security number? Assuming you don’t, why are we content to associate our identity with 10 random digits assigned by our phone company? Identity is an issue that affects everyone, but as individuals we don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ben Klang, Founder & President of Mojo Lingo, discussed the impact of technology on identity. Sho...
Feb. 25, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 5,911
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Feb. 25, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 4,593
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Feb. 25, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 1,408