|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/31/14 -- San Diego sure does have some of the best views around, especially if you are lucky enough to have a beautiful ocean view of one of the famous beaches. There are many hotels located around San Diego that boast a view to die for, and SanDiego.com has released the top 5. "San Diego has some of the most amazingly beautiful beaches and scenery and we're lucky to have hotels in every region with breathtaking views of these beaches," says Erica James, editor at SanDiego.com.
Here is the list of the top 5 hotels with a view in San Diego:
1. Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa - Located on the beautiful bay front of Mission Bay, the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa is the perfect place to bask in the sun and have some fun. Step out onto one of the personal patios that each room has and enjoy the views privately. During the summer time the pool is the place to be; with palms throughout and comfortable lounge chairs to relax and enjoy the sun, it doesn't get any better than that!
2. Carlsbad Seapointe Resort - A great deal with breathtaking ocean views, the hotel is located right across the 101 highway from the Ocean. Offering guests condominium-like stay with one or two bedroom accommodations. Relax and rejuvenate and enjoy the breathtaking views from anywhere in the resort.
3. La Jolla Shores Hotel - Step right outside the hotel and into the sand of the beautiful La Jolla Shores beach, where you can enjoy a stroll or a beach day. Because of the great location guests can enjoy the best views from right inside their room. The hotel is just a few minutes from La Jolla Village, a popular destination with the best dining, shopping, art galleries and more. If you don't feel like leaving the hotel they also have two on site restaurants to enjoy. The Shores is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and often times has live entertainment all while taking in the views right from your table. The Marine Room is the La Jolla Shores fine dining restaurant, and has won many awards for their delicious food.
4. L'Auberge Del Mar - This beautiful luxury resort is ranked among the "Best Luxury Resorts" in the country by Conde Nast and also on the Conde Nast gold list. Looking out over the Pacific Ocean in Del Mar guests can enjoy stunning views, sunsets, the onsite spa, dining options, and a private footpath down to the beach. Located right in the heart of Del Mar with shopping, dining, and entertainment. During the summer be sure and head to the world famous Del Mar Race track right down the street, and don't forget to wear a hat!
And #5 is not actually a hotel; it's a vacation rental company that offers an alternative to a nice hotel -- the beach rental with a view!
5. Blue Water Vacation Rentals - With multiple properties throughout San Diego visitors can pick the view that they want! There are plenty of rentals that are beachfront at the different beaches throughout San Diego. A vacation rental company like Blue Water Vacation Rentals may have hundreds of options to select from and can often help with planning out an itinerary, stock your fridge and even find a babysitter for the kids! Tourists tend to feel and live more like a local when they stay at a rental home or condo. The price may also work out better too as many homes can fit multiple families or at least a big family plus a few extra tagalongs.
SanDiego.com is one of San Diego's oldest and busiest travel and tourism websites, known as the local authority for all things San Diego. The author of this article, Erica James, is a native San Diegan who truly believes that there is no place more fun and exciting than beautiful San Diego!
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,389
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,300
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 793
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,471
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,470
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,516
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, will contrast how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He will show the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He will also have live demos of building immutable pipe...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,533
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, you'll learn about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how Docke...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,574
A completely new computing platform is on the horizon. They’re called Microservers by some, ARM Servers by others, and sometimes even ARM-based Servers. No matter what you call them, Microservers will have a huge impact on the data center and on server computing in general. Although few people are familiar with Microservers today, their impact will be felt very soon. This is a new category of computing platform that is available today and is predicted to have triple-digit growth rates for some ...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,025
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,361
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,318
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 768
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,445
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Oct. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,781
Governments around the world are adopting Safe Harbor privacy provisions to protect customer data from leaving sovereign territories. Increasingly, global companies are required to create new instances of their server clusters in multiple countries to keep abreast of these new Safe Harbor laws. Is it worth it? In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director of Anexia, Inc., will discuss how to keep your data legal and still stay in business.
Oct. 23, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,426