|By PR Newswire||
|February 4, 2014 08:37 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) Frigidaire® unveiled a new dishwasher, double wall oven and two-in-one convertible freezer packed with time-saving features. The introduction of these appliances will eliminate consumer frustrations such as slow pre-heat functions, dishwashers that don't clean or dry and freezers that are dimly lit and hard to organize.
In a series of consumer studies focused on common kitchen frustrations Frigidaire® found that 67 percent of consumers think their ovens take too long to preheat** and 40 percent are dissatisfied because their food does not cook evenly**. The new design of the Frigidaire Gallery® Double Wall Oven eliminates these frustrations with a 6 minute Quick Pre-heat and True Convection feature.
When it comes to washing dishes consumers are most focused on washing and drying performance. In fact 83 percent of consumers regularly pre-rinse dishes* and 92 percent find themselves hand drying dishes before putting them away*. The new Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwasher addresses these issues with its exclusive OrbitClean™ Wash System, providing four times better water coverage than traditional systems, and EffortlessDry™ System that ensures dishes go straight to the cabinet dry.
"Frigidaire® understands that time is constantly at a premium for consumers. What sets us apart is our commitment to developing innovative products that truly meet consumers' needs," said John Weinstock, Vice President Marketing for Electrolux Major Appliances in North America. "That's why we are committed to delivering time-saving innovations that work harder, smarter and strike the ideal balance between simplicity, innovation and efficiency. A perfect example is our industry first, truly Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel, available on our entire line of Frigidaire Gallery® products."
Innovations Come to Life
- Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwashers *NEW* - One Wash. One Dry. One Time.
- OrbitClean® Spray Arm provides four times better water coverage*** for an excellent clean.
- Stainless Steel Tub for sleek design and maximum durability, matching the Smudge-Proof ™ Stainless Steel exterior which resists fingerprints and smudges making it easy to clean.
- Move dishes straight to the cabinets with the EffortlessDry™ System.
- Available for purchase beginning March, models start at $799.
- Frigidaire Gallery® Double Wall Ovens *NEW* - Mealtime in no time, from start to clean.
- Preheats in less than six minutes.****
- True Convection makes multi-rack baking fast and even.
- One-Touch Quick Clean starts the quick, two-hour self-cleaning cycle.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel exterior resists fingerprints and smudges making it easy to clean.
- Available now, starting at $2,699.
- Frigidaire® 2-in-1 Classic Slate Freezer *NEW* - FlexAbility
- Offers the flexibility to switch between refrigerator and freezer with the flip of a switch.
- SpaceWise™ Organization offers solutions you can customize to fit your organizational needs.
- Offers bright lighting for better interior visibility.
- Available in a new modern color so it can work anywhere in your home, from the kitchen to the laundry room.
- Available in April, starting at $989.
Attendees can experience these time saving innovations and more at the expansive, combined Frigidaire and Electrolux suite located at booth #N3005.
To learn more about Frigidaire and its full range of innovative home appliances, please visit www.frigidaire.com
Frigidaire® has been designed to help families make the most of their time and space with high-performing, easy-to-use appliances with time-saving features. Visit www.frigidaire.com for more information.
*Console Step 3 Research June, 2012
**Focus Groups conducted in Q2 2012 with RsEdge
*** than a traditional lower spray arm
**** *Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 534
Sep. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,048
Sep. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,407
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,253
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,240
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,901
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,871
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,878
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,359
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,083
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,239
The Jevons Paradox suggests that when technological advances increase efficiency of a resource, it results in an overall increase in consumption. Writing on the increased use of coal as a result of technological improvements, 19th-century economist William Stanley Jevons found that these improvements led to the development of new ways to utilize coal. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Thiele, Chief Strategy Officer for Apcera, will compare the Jevons Paradox to modern-day enterprise IT, e...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,257
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,684
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,455
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,625