|By PR Newswire||
|February 4, 2014 08:37 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) Frigidaire® unveiled a new dishwasher, double wall oven and two-in-one convertible freezer packed with time-saving features. The introduction of these appliances will eliminate consumer frustrations such as slow pre-heat functions, dishwashers that don't clean or dry and freezers that are dimly lit and hard to organize.
In a series of consumer studies focused on common kitchen frustrations Frigidaire® found that 67 percent of consumers think their ovens take too long to preheat** and 40 percent are dissatisfied because their food does not cook evenly**. The new design of the Frigidaire Gallery® Double Wall Oven eliminates these frustrations with a 6 minute Quick Pre-heat and True Convection feature.
When it comes to washing dishes consumers are most focused on washing and drying performance. In fact 83 percent of consumers regularly pre-rinse dishes* and 92 percent find themselves hand drying dishes before putting them away*. The new Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwasher addresses these issues with its exclusive OrbitClean™ Wash System, providing four times better water coverage than traditional systems, and EffortlessDry™ System that ensures dishes go straight to the cabinet dry.
"Frigidaire® understands that time is constantly at a premium for consumers. What sets us apart is our commitment to developing innovative products that truly meet consumers' needs," said John Weinstock, Vice President Marketing for Electrolux Major Appliances in North America. "That's why we are committed to delivering time-saving innovations that work harder, smarter and strike the ideal balance between simplicity, innovation and efficiency. A perfect example is our industry first, truly Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel, available on our entire line of Frigidaire Gallery® products."
Innovations Come to Life
- Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwashers *NEW* - One Wash. One Dry. One Time.
- OrbitClean® Spray Arm provides four times better water coverage*** for an excellent clean.
- Stainless Steel Tub for sleek design and maximum durability, matching the Smudge-Proof ™ Stainless Steel exterior which resists fingerprints and smudges making it easy to clean.
- Move dishes straight to the cabinets with the EffortlessDry™ System.
- Available for purchase beginning March, models start at $799.
- Frigidaire Gallery® Double Wall Ovens *NEW* - Mealtime in no time, from start to clean.
- Preheats in less than six minutes.****
- True Convection makes multi-rack baking fast and even.
- One-Touch Quick Clean starts the quick, two-hour self-cleaning cycle.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel exterior resists fingerprints and smudges making it easy to clean.
- Available now, starting at $2,699.
- Frigidaire® 2-in-1 Classic Slate Freezer *NEW* - FlexAbility
- Offers the flexibility to switch between refrigerator and freezer with the flip of a switch.
- SpaceWise™ Organization offers solutions you can customize to fit your organizational needs.
- Offers bright lighting for better interior visibility.
- Available in a new modern color so it can work anywhere in your home, from the kitchen to the laundry room.
- Available in April, starting at $989.
Attendees can experience these time saving innovations and more at the expansive, combined Frigidaire and Electrolux suite located at booth #N3005.
To learn more about Frigidaire and its full range of innovative home appliances, please visit www.frigidaire.com
Frigidaire® has been designed to help families make the most of their time and space with high-performing, easy-to-use appliances with time-saving features. Visit www.frigidaire.com for more information.
*Console Step 3 Research June, 2012
**Focus Groups conducted in Q2 2012 with RsEdge
*** than a traditional lower spray arm
**** *Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat
"We are a well-established player in the application life cycle management market and we also have a very strong version control product," stated Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet,, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,702
"We provide DevOps solutions. We also partner with some key players in the DevOps space and we use the technology that we partner with to engineer custom solutions for different organizations," stated Himanshu Chhetri, CTO of Addteq, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,516
In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yoseph Reuveni, Director of Software Engineering at Jet.com, will discuss Jet.com's journey into containerizing Microsoft-based technologies like C# and F# into Docker. He will talk about lessons learned and challenges faced, the Mono framework tryout and how they deployed everything into Azure cloud. Yoseph Reuveni is a technology leader with unique experience developing and running high throughput (over 1M tps) distributed systems with extre...
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,950
Jul. 23, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 632
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 923
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,777
Jul. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 886
Jul. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 660
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,801
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,963
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,290
Jul. 23, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,489
Jul. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,828
Jul. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 783
Many private cloud projects were built to deliver self-service access to development and test resources. While those clouds delivered faster access to resources, they lacked visibility, control and security needed for production deployments. In their session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steve Anderson, Product Manager at BMC Software, and Rick Lefort, Principal Technical Marketing Consultant at BMC Software, discussed how a cloud designed for production operations not only helps accelerate developer in...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,177