|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2014 05:30 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/04/14 -- For the first time, Jumpstart uses Google's Real-Time Reporting tool (still in Beta) to measure traffic increases to its portfolio of publishers during and after Super Bowl XLVIII.
The 5 Brands That Saw the Biggest Increases in Traffic:
1. Maserati had the top increase of all auto advertisers with its Ghibli spot. The "Now We Strike" commercial, which featured the young actress from Beasts of the Southern Wild, garnered an increase in active viewers and page views per minute both during and after the game.
2. Resurrecting Morpheus from The Matrix to introduce its new K900, Kia grabbed the second-largest increase in average active visitors and page views per minute.
3. Jaguar had the third-largest increase in average active visitors with its F-TYPE Coupe "Rendezvous" spot featuring Sir Ben Kingsley telling audiences that the bad guys in Hollywood films are always "Brits." It was Jaguar's first Super Bowl commercial.
4. The Chevrolet-sponsored post-game show drove traffic to Chevrolet Silverado pages, giving Chevrolet the fourth largest increase in average active visitors. However, its two commercials that aired during the show -- an emotional celebration of World Cancer Day (Feb 4) and a humorous tale of a cattle rancher and his bull -- helped drive traffic growth.
5. The Audi A3 "Compromise Scares Us Too" spot, featuring the new "Doberhuahua" cross breed, gave Audi the fifth largest increase in average active visitors.
Mobile Moves Traffic
Audi, Kia, and Ford saw the greatest spikes in smartphone traffic after Super Bowl commercials aired, with increases of 328%, 167%, and 161%, respectively. Overall mobile traffic to Jumpstart's sites was up during game day, with tablet visitors up 58% and smartphone visitors up 45% from 2013 averages.
Jumpstart used Google's Real-Time metric reporting to measure views per minute, page views per second, percentage of traffic from desktop, mobile, and tablet, the top cities visitors were located in, and the top pages visitors were viewing.
Jumpstart Automotive Group, a division of Hearst Magazines, offers high-impact and performance-driven marketing and advertising solutions that achieve optimum results. Jumpstart is an industry thought leader known for its True Market Impact brand reports and in-depth shopping trend insights. Exclusively representing automotive digital publishers, Jumpstart reaches consumers at all stages of consideration and provides in-market scale. Connect at Jumpstart Twitter and Facebook
Jumpstart is: Car and Driver, LeftLane, NADAguides, CarGurus, EveryCarListed, Overstock Cars, U.S. News Automotive, J.D. Power Autos, CarSoup, and Autobytel
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2512022
Mar. 25, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 6,417
Mar. 25, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,709
Mar. 25, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,270
Mar. 25, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,673
Mar. 25, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,029
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,858
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,652
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,466
Mar. 25, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,787
Mar. 25, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,155
Mar. 25, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,051
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 904
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 25, 2017 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,520
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 25, 2017 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 811
SYS-CON Events announced today that CrowdReviews.com has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CrowdReviews.com is a transparent online platform for determining which products and services are the best based on the opinion of the crowd. The crowd consists of Internet users that have experienced products and services first-hand and have an interest in letting other potential buyers...
Mar. 25, 2017 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,539