|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2014 05:30 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/04/14 -- For the first time, Jumpstart uses Google's Real-Time Reporting tool (still in Beta) to measure traffic increases to its portfolio of publishers during and after Super Bowl XLVIII.
The 5 Brands That Saw the Biggest Increases in Traffic:
1. Maserati had the top increase of all auto advertisers with its Ghibli spot. The "Now We Strike" commercial, which featured the young actress from Beasts of the Southern Wild, garnered an increase in active viewers and page views per minute both during and after the game.
2. Resurrecting Morpheus from The Matrix to introduce its new K900, Kia grabbed the second-largest increase in average active visitors and page views per minute.
3. Jaguar had the third-largest increase in average active visitors with its F-TYPE Coupe "Rendezvous" spot featuring Sir Ben Kingsley telling audiences that the bad guys in Hollywood films are always "Brits." It was Jaguar's first Super Bowl commercial.
4. The Chevrolet-sponsored post-game show drove traffic to Chevrolet Silverado pages, giving Chevrolet the fourth largest increase in average active visitors. However, its two commercials that aired during the show -- an emotional celebration of World Cancer Day (Feb 4) and a humorous tale of a cattle rancher and his bull -- helped drive traffic growth.
5. The Audi A3 "Compromise Scares Us Too" spot, featuring the new "Doberhuahua" cross breed, gave Audi the fifth largest increase in average active visitors.
Mobile Moves Traffic
Audi, Kia, and Ford saw the greatest spikes in smartphone traffic after Super Bowl commercials aired, with increases of 328%, 167%, and 161%, respectively. Overall mobile traffic to Jumpstart's sites was up during game day, with tablet visitors up 58% and smartphone visitors up 45% from 2013 averages.
Jumpstart used Google's Real-Time metric reporting to measure views per minute, page views per second, percentage of traffic from desktop, mobile, and tablet, the top cities visitors were located in, and the top pages visitors were viewing.
Jumpstart Automotive Group, a division of Hearst Magazines, offers high-impact and performance-driven marketing and advertising solutions that achieve optimum results. Jumpstart is an industry thought leader known for its True Market Impact brand reports and in-depth shopping trend insights. Exclusively representing automotive digital publishers, Jumpstart reaches consumers at all stages of consideration and provides in-market scale. Connect at Jumpstart Twitter and Facebook
Jumpstart is: Car and Driver, LeftLane, NADAguides, CarGurus, EveryCarListed, Overstock Cars, U.S. News Automotive, J.D. Power Autos, CarSoup, and Autobytel
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2512022
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 933
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,867
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,121
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 454
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 872
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,517
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,725
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,772
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,020
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 760
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,769
Jul. 6, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 928
Jul. 6, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,044
Jul. 6, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,845
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading in...
Jul. 6, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,315