|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2014 06:49 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rmjpx/global_biometric) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Biometric Readers Market - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
An increase in mergers and acquisitions is expected to continue in the coming years. Both existing vendors and new entrants prefer the acquisitive route to either enter the market or broaden their portfolio of offerings. For instance, the French defense company Safran completed the acquisition of the biometric solution provider L-1 Identity Solutions in Q2 2011 for US$1 billion. The acquisition helped Safran become a leading player in the Global Biometric Readers market. Similarly, 3M completed the acquisition of Cogent Inc. in December 2010 for US$943 million. Cogent is a maker of biometric recognition systems that allow governments and businesses to identify individuals by their fingers, palms, faces, and irises.
The increased need for advanced security in the Financial sector is one of the major growth drivers in the Global Biometric Readers market. Critical government departments such as intelligence, defense, and finance hold important data, the theft of which could jeopardize national security.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
5. Geographical Segmentation
6. Key Leading Countries
7. Vendor Landscape
8. Buying Criteria
9. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
15. Other Reports in this Series
- Delta Electronics Power
- Guangmao Scientific and Technologic
- Hailiang Storage Products
- Hongfutai Precision Electronics
- Qunkang Technology Shenzhen
- TDK Xiamen
- Tianjin Jinya Electronics
- United Win (China) Technology
- Wuxi Sharp Electronic Components
- Zhongda Electronics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rmjpx/global_biometric
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,957
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,341
Aug. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,951
Aug. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,879
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 748
Aug. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 601
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 779
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 655
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,772
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,004
Aug. 27, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,734
Aug. 27, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,097
Aug. 27, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,016
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,938
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,154