|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2014 07:30 AM EST||
ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE:PAR), announced the new release and availability of PAR EverServ® SureCheck® V6 food safety monitoring and intelligent checklist solution. EverServ SureCheck V6 includes more than 50 new features and enhancements, including now iOS compatible, to improve global capabilities and offer more device flexibility. SureCheck is assisting some of the world’s largest companies improve food safety and operational efficiencies in thousands of food service locations, with more than 300,000 total temperature checks a day.
EverServ SureCheck V6 key enhancements are focused on device flexibility and globalization. The two most notable enhancements include:
- iOS Compatibility – SureCheck V6 is now compatible with iOS devices (iPod Touch and iPhone) in addition to Windows Embedded Handheld devices, with SureCheck features available across both platforms. For temperature measurement, the iOS version of SureCheck also works with the iCelsius inspection probe. The free SureCheck client can be downloaded through the iTunes app store but requires valid SureCheck credentials to log-in.
- Global Capabilities – SureCheck V6 supports foreign language and metric measurements. The SureCheck enterprise server, mobile device application and reports are configurable to display different languages and measurement types (metric and imperial). From both the enterprise server and handheld devices, users can log in and see the same information in 11 different locales/languages: English (Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom and United States), French (Canada and France), German, Spanish (Mexico, Puerto Rico and Spain) and Swedish.
“Expanding SureCheck capabilities to iOS devices offers our customers an alternative option to reduce their investment and promote the return on investment (ROI),” said Karen Sammon, President, ParTech, Inc. “Our customers often refer to PAR’s SureCheck technology as transformational based on the significant impact it has made on their food safety programs including accuracy, efficiency and economies of scale.”
About PAR EverServ SureCheck
EverServ SureCheck is a mobile client-based, automated solution that provides checklist management for Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) food safety programs and employee-assigned tasks. The SureCheck V6 platform comprises three integrated technologies that are easy to use and quick to deploy: the SureCheck mobile application (running on Windows Embedded Handheld and iOS devices), a multi-mode wireless temperature measuring device, and a cloud-based enterprise configuration and reporting server application.
EverServ SureCheck automates the full lifecycle of checklist management to help retailers, restaurants, and hotels (and many other companies in different industries):
- Ensure employees know what tasks are required and monitor compliance.
- Improve the efficiency of completing checklists with up to a 60% speed improvement compared to pen and paper.
- Manage HACCP-driven compliance programs.
- Improve food safety and quality by ensuring hot and cold foods meet health safety requirements.
- Recommend corrective actions when an out of tolerance temperature or abnormal observation is recorded.
- Maintain accurate records in a cloud-based server for compliance, reporting, business intelligence and analytical requirements.
Product Availability and Information
The PAR EverServ SureCheck V6 platform is generally available today. Detailed product information is available on the EverServ SureCheck Web page. Product photos are available in the PAR Image Library. Visit PAR’s food safety Web page to download white papers and check out the SureCheck Savings Calculator.
About PAR Technology Corporation
PAR Technology Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. PAR’s Hospitality business also markets hotel management systems that provide a complete suite of powerful tools for guest management, recreation management, and timeshare/condo management. In addition, PAR provides the spa industry a leading management application that was specifically designed to support the unique needs of the resort spa and day spa markets, a rapidly growing hospitality segment. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. Visit www.partech.com for more information.
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 380
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,703
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 306
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,623
Sep. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,149
Sep. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,102
Sep. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 276
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,769
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 237
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 243
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,722
Sep. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,811
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,436
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,872
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,494