|By PR Newswire||
|February 5, 2014 10:00 AM EST|
SHORT HILLS, N.J., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- If you are contemplating divorce or are going through a divorce, don't miss this informational seminar featuring divorce experts. A panel presentation led by divorce attorney Susan Winters will take place on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm (EST) at the law offices of Budd Larner, PC, 150 JFK Parkway, Short Hills, NJ.
The 90-minute seminar will include a Q & A session during which a team of experts will present on the topic of "Separation and Divorce." This seminar will provide valuable information on the divorce process such as:
- How do I get a divorce?
- What is divorce mediation?
- What issues need to be addressed in my divorce agreement?
- Do I need to go to court?
- Can I afford a divorce?
- How do I address the ownership of our home during a divorce?
- As a non-salaried spouse, what money will I live on once I ask for a divorce?
- How do I develop a personal financial plan for during and after a divorce?
- Can I kick my spouse out of the house?
- How do I take care of myself, and my children, during this difficult time?
Panel experts include:
- Susan Winters, Divorce Attorney, Budd Larner, PC
- Ian Grodman, Divorce Mediator
- David Cote, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Shannon Aronson, Realtor, Keller Williams
- Karen Herrera, LCSW, Couples & Marriage Therapist
$19.99 admission fee allows you to bring a guest with you. All registrations will be kept confidential. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/preparing-for-divorce-ask-the-experts-tickets-8226735387
Contact Mitchell Rait 973.315.4515 e-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Budd Larner, P.C.
Sep. 30, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,878
Sep. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,065
Sep. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,233
Sep. 30, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,747
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,933
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,624
Sep. 30, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,430
Sep. 30, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,635
Sep. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,384
Sep. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,081
Sep. 30, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,191
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,967
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,982
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,681
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,382