|By PR Newswire||
|February 6, 2014 08:24 AM EST|
DUBLIN, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
Vinyl chloride 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about vinyl chloride market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for vinyl chloride. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of vinyl chloride
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing vinyl chloride capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on vinyl chloride producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of vinyl chloride in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Vinyl chloride market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of vinyl chloride market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the vinyl chloride market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into vinyl chloride market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed vinyl chloride market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: VINYL CHLORIDE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. VINYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. VINYL CHLORIDE WORLD MARKET
4. VINYL CHLORIDE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. VINYL CHLORIDE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE VINYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7l262/vinyl_chloride
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Aug. 31, 2015 02:13 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 175
Aug. 31, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 410
Aug. 31, 2015 01:05 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 353
Aug. 31, 2015 12:16 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 12:15 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 12:00 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 200
Aug. 31, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 887
Aug. 31, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 226
Aug. 31, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 160
SYS-CON Events announced today the Containers & Microservices Bootcamp, being held November 3-4, 2015, in conjunction with 17th Cloud Expo, @ThingsExpo, and @DevOpsSummit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This is your chance to get started with the latest technology in the industry. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Containers and Microservices Bootcamp, led by Janakiram MSV, a Microsoft Regional Director, will include presentations as well as hands-on...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 282
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes ab...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 642
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies leverage disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advance...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 300