|By PR Newswire||
|February 6, 2014 12:57 PM EST||
AFA's Annual Conference to Discuss National Security Challenges
ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Air Force Association's 2014 Air Warfare Symposium is just two weeks away!
The 2014 Symposium will take place February 19 to 21, 2014, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, Florida. Themed "Preserving the Airpower Advantage," this year's Symposium examines current challenges facing the Air Force, the aerospace industry, and national security in the context of upholding the US's ability to achieve global vigilance, global reach, and global power.
The three-day event will feature forums, panels, receptions, and plenty of opportunities to network with the Air Force's most influential leaders and experts. Highlights of the Symposium include:
- Great Speakers: The Symposium will host high-level speakers from both the Air Force and the Department of Defense, including Secretary of the Air Force Deborah Lee James; Air Force Chief of Staff General Mark A. Welsh III; and Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force James Cody. See the full list of speakers here.
- Free for Military Members and Approved by the Air Force: The symposium has been approved by the Air Force and all military members on Active Duty and DOD civilian personnel can attend the symposium free of charge.
- Technology Exposition: Our Technology Exposition floor will feature more than 10,000 square feet of exhibit space showcasing the latest innovations in the aerospace industry. Click here to see the full list of exhibitors.
The Air Force Association is a non-profit, independent, professional military and aerospace education association. Our mission is to promote a dominant United States Air Force and a strong national defense, and to honor Airmen and our Air Force Heritage. To accomplish this, we:
- EDUCATE the public on the critical need for unmatched aerospace power and a technically superior workforce to ensure U.S. national security.
- ADVOCATE for aerospace power and STEM education.
- SUPPORT the Total Air Force family and promote aerospace education.
AFA has 200 chapters nationally and internationally representing more than 100,000 members. Visit AFA at www.afa.org. Follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AirForceAssociation) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/AirForceAssoc).
SOURCE Air Force Association
To support developers and operations professionals in their push to implement DevOps principles for their infrastructure environments, ProfitBricks, a provider of cloud infrastructure, is adding support for DevOps tools Ansible and Chef. Ansible is a platform for configuring and managing data center infrastructure that combines multi-node software deployment, ad hoc task execution, and configuration management, and is used by DevOps professionals as they use its playbooks functionality to autom...
Sep. 3, 2015 10:15 PM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that IceWarp will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. IceWarp, the leader of cloud and on-premise messaging, delivers secured email, chat, documents, conferencing and collaboration to today's mobile workforce, all in one unified interface
Sep. 3, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 480
Sep. 3, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 173
ElasticBox, the agile application delivery manager, announced freely available public boxes for the DevOps community. ElasticBox works with enterprises to help them deploy any application to any cloud. Public boxes are curated reference boxes that represent some of the most popular applications and tools for orchestrating deployments at scale. Boxes are an adaptive way to represent reusable infrastructure as components of code. Boxes contain scripts, variables, and metadata to automate proces...
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 115
Sep. 3, 2015 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 141
Sep. 3, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 445
Sep. 3, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 105
Sep. 3, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 361
Sep. 3, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 532
Sep. 3, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 544
Sep. 3, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 429
Sep. 3, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 259
Sep. 3, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,605
As more and more data is generated from a variety of connected devices, the need to get insights from this data and predict future behavior and trends is increasingly essential for businesses. Real-time stream processing is needed in a variety of different industries such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Automobile, Finance, Online Retail, Smart Grids, and Healthcare. Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed distributed stream computation service that provides low latency, scalable processing of ...
Sep. 3, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 387
Sep. 3, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 481