|By PR Newswire||
|February 6, 2014 06:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl6mbc/ethylene_et) has announced the addition of the "Ethylene (ET): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
Ethylene 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about ethylene market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for ethylene. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of ethylene
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing ethylene capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on ethylene producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of ethylene in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Ethylene market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of ethylene market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the ethylene market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into ethylene market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed ethylene market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: ETHYLENE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. ETHYLENE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. ETHYLENE WORLD MARKET
4. ETHYLENE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. ETHYLENE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE ETHYLENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl6mbc/ethylene_et
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,490
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,237
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,574
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,695
"We have several customers now running private clouds. They're not as large as they should be but it's getting there. The adoption challenge has been pretty simple. Look at the world today of virtualization vs cloud," stated Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,470
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,892
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,156
Sep. 29, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,637
Sep. 29, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,201
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 630
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 392
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,206
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,440
Sep. 29, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,697
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Sep. 29, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,164