|By PR Newswire||
|February 7, 2014 06:12 AM EST||
DUBLIN, Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tb4b5g/nitrobenzene) has announced the addition of the "Nitrobenzene (NB): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
Nitrobenzene 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about nitrobenzene market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for nitrobenzene. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of nitrobenzene
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing nitrobenzene capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on nitrobenzene producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of nitrobenzene in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Nitrobenzene market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of nitrobenzene market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the nitrobenzene market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into nitrobenzene market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed nitrobenzene market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: NITROBENZENE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. NITROBENZENE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. NITROBENZENE WORLD MARKET
4. NITROBENZENE EUROPEAN MARKET ANALYSIS
5. NITROBENZENE ASIAN MARKET ANALYSIS
6. NITROBENZENE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET ANALYSIS
7. NITROBENZENE LATIN AMERICAN MARKET ANALYSIS
8. NITROBENZENE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
9. KEY COMPANIES IN THE NITROBENZENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
10. NITROBENZENE FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tb4b5g/nitrobenzene
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Sep. 27, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,692
Sep. 27, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,881
Sep. 27, 2016 11:34 AM EDT
Sep. 27, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,962
Sep. 27, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 951
Sep. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,748
Sep. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,689
Sep. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,592
Sep. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,627
Let’s face it, embracing new storage technologies, capabilities and upgrading to new hardware often adds complexity and increases costs. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Seth Oxenhorn, Vice President of Business Development & Alliances at FalconStor, discussed how a truly heterogeneous software-defined storage approach can add value to legacy platforms and heterogeneous environments. The result reduces complexity, significantly lowers cost, and provides IT organizations with improved efficienc...
Sep. 27, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,411
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,187
SYS-CON Events announced today that CDS Global Cloud, an Infrastructure as a Service provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CDS Global Cloud is an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) provider specializing in solutions for e-commerce, internet gaming, online education and other internet applications. With a growing number of data centers and network points around the world, ...
Sep. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,854
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Sep. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,522
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Sep. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,154
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Sep. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,040